BakaHu

May 8, 2022
That's not what happened... she just left... without a word.
I hope her mod for HH is good though and I'm glad that Lord Ashram did his part in continuing her work.

In the end we'll have to wait and see what happens...
People who are prone to panic attacks can't take the stress/pressure of people hounding them,
Especially when some of the demanding people are shit talking trolls.

Lane is prone to panic attacks so she stepped away from it all,
From the image @LordAshram shared she wants to attribute again,
But if she keeps getting hounded she will need another break,
For someone with Anxiety an abrupt cut off is better than trying explain and plead to the people causing it.

Diox12

Jul 1, 2020
People who are prone to panic attacks can't take the stress/pressure of people hounding them,
Especially when some of the demanding people are shit talking trolls.

Lane is prone to panic attacks so she stepped away from it all,
From the image @LordAshram shared she wants to attribute again,
But if she keeps getting hounded she will need another break,
For someone with Anxiety an abrupt cut off is better than trying explain and plead to the people causing it.
I wish people would take that into consideration with people, but being with an anonymous profile, as we say here in my country: "Tienen Muchos Huevos" (They have a lot of balls). to harass someone on the Internet without repercussions.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Runey Just a thought but with the cameras when looking at Android and she's looking at her Gun or sitting on the sofa,
You should have a second image where she turns to look directly at where the camera is, As if she knows you are watching.
Would make sense as she sees everything in the hotel. Could also be a little creepy if done right. lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Runey Just a thought but with the cameras when looking at Android and she's looking at her Gun or sitting on the sofa,
You should have a second image where she turns to look directly at where the camera is, As if she knows you are watching.
Would make sense as she sees everything in the hotel. Could also be a little creepy if done right. lol
She does sometimes.

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any way to get the size of the game down? 11.5 GB is pretty high. How much worse is the compressed version?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Wrong. It's never better to ghost people. All it would've taken was a single message: 'Things are getting too stressful and I need to take some time off'.
100% agree!

Ghosting in all the forms is childish immature / self centered behavior.
Just another example of how snowflakes up the game on being the ONLY thing in the universe.

There is only ONE acceptable ghosting … the one where you die and become an actual ghost :eek:

Last edited:

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
the reworked event 22 for kali.... i'm guessing it was changed so to involve lucy less so it doesn't feel unnatural from a kali progression sense, especially for people who don't intend to do lucy route? it's a shame tho that was one of my favorites from a hotness perspective, and while i enjoy what i think was like an extended lotion rub scene (memory might be off here), it wasn't a very good replacement.
i hope down the line that scene makes a comeback maybe in lucy's route. one of the shames of the constant reworks of these in progress games here is losing scenes like these. and harem hotel is much too big to keep multiple versions of.

edit: or actually, to lain or whoever's working on the mod now (saw some confusion about lain being back or not), since the mod re-enables/ adds some custom scenes, this scene might be a nice candidate to find some way to fit back in?

Last edited:

Sleepycatz

Jul 12, 2020
100% agree!

Ghosting in all the forms is childish immature / self centered behavior.
Just another example of how snowflakes up the game on being the ONLY thing in the universe.

There is only ONE acceptable ghosting … the one where you die and become an actual ghost :eek:

Make an announcement and then get hounded, called a snowflake, and told to "just deal with it anyway" or "it's not that bad"?
Sometimes it's easier just to step away from people.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
is there a way to check if sylvia is in love or slave route? i think i choose love route but i am not sure.
There is currently a minor visual bug where the Love Route shows progress up to 4 (ie. 5/4 when you get all her events) on the character info screen while the Slave Route shows progress up to 5 despite only having 4 events. Assuming the bug gets fixed eventually it should be the reverse so you can tell that way (5/5 for full Love Route and 4/4 for full Slave Route).

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes