Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Shadesishere Ahh I forgot about those been awhile since my last playthrough and haven't got her there yet!.
But my initial suggestion still stands specifically with those 2 i mentioned in my earlier post.
As its in early game it would give it a why are you watching me?, I know your watching me kinda feel!.
The 2 you posted give me the come play with me, Feel they are supposed to give.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere Ahh I forgot about those been awhile since my last playthrough and haven't got her there yet!.
But my initial suggestion still stands specifically with those 2 i mentioned in my earlier post.
As its in early game it would give it a why are you watching me?, I know your watching me kinda feel!.
The 2 you posted give me the come play with me, Feel they are supposed to give.
I think there are earlier ones that do just that, the pics I just took are from late-late game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
There is currently a minor visual bug where the Love Route shows progress up to 4 (ie. 5/4 when you get all her events) on the character info screen while the Slave Route shows progress up to 5 despite only having 4 events. Assuming the bug gets fixed eventually it should be the reverse so you can tell that way (5/5 for full Love Route and 4/4 for full Slave Route).
i see what you mean/ thanks

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
They will get that content, I just can't do everything at once.
Thanks for this!

Also, as I posted a while back, maybe an easier solution in the meanwhile would be to allow Sylvia events and repeatable lewd actions (and Nia's) from one path to be somehow accesible from the other path. Think of it as a new action called "Fantasize with Sylvia/Nia" for example, which will the allow to choose the other path scenes. Just add a "halo" to the fantasy event scenes to simulate the "dreamy" experience and voila...

The love/slave paths are very much interchangeable, as can be seen by the fact that they can be reset with cheat commands, so somewhat like I wrote above shouldn't be difficult to implement, and would allow to reuse the assets from each route for the other one, without having to change the story arc.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Okay, I know this is petty, and it might have been answered already, but I have a nagging question.

We know that the hotel theoretically has three floors. Lobby is floor one, and then two floors above that.

We also know the bar is on the first floor.

But if you look at the hotel zoom out render (shown during the transition animation after you go to sleep every day), the hotel is shown to have FOUR floors.

So my question, Runey, is what's the fourth floor? Do you have plans for it? Is it just there? Maybe we can stuff it with liberated elves after the sanctuary gets filled up (I'd love to be able to buy/have a quick sex scene with the fast food burger cashier elf and eyepatch elf from the slums:love:, although that's just a irresponsible wish coming from someone who has no clue how hard it is to make a game)

And I know this is a stupid question; it's just been bugging my completionist inner spirit...:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So i just found out my Number 2 Waifu doesn't know I exist!.
I'm now a heart broken Orc, Which is kind strange as I was pretty sure I didn't even have a heart to begin with!.
But at least I still have Lin, Right?..... Right?.
What if she does know, but she's covering it up as part of the grand Orcish masterplan of world domination as one of your chosen fifth column agents? :unsure:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
UnoriginalUserName If that's the case she's going to far, I don't plan on ruling the world...
Just enslaving all the women for my personal harem, Don't worry you'll get them back... Well most of em!.
I may break a few before my inevitable Death by Snu snu Exhaustion, But I'd die a Happy Orc.
My great Ancestors!... She's trying to kill me OFF!!!. She really does hate me if this is her plan!.
She's planning on me Fucking myself to death and knows as an Orc I cant resist it!.
Ashley's more Cunning then i thought!.
Well I might have to make her my number 1 Waifu for that but Submissive Elves will always win in the end.
It's in out nature to be drawn to Submissive elves, We can't help it.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
hi Runey I like the new add-ons that’s pretty good even though you gotta start all over again a new game to the new story all the newbies or the new people you might have to start a new game to get the whole story And don’t forget everything is in 10 Runey keep up the good work. I have one question do we getting a new characters ?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
complaint about using mods.. i know its alot of work to put in to. tryin to add font to show the different traits each option shows for every question. i wouldn't mind that.. but having to go throw "adding" extra story to the game thats not suppost to be there in the first place.. throws the game for a loop.. sure i'm using v16 of the main story but when you start a new game with mod.. it throws a code error right after you give your mc a name to both the girl behind the deck an to the maid... when talkin to the maid when she's in her room... her sister shows up out of no where b/c the code is messed up... visiting ashley at one point she is suppost to be doing homework as i'm guessing but the hole section is nothing but transparent grid pic's with a story. theres no point in adding that much stuff if theres no pictures to back it up..
i even tryed your trick of saving the game in the lobby to go to the bar if any code issue happened but when loading a saved game just gives code errors when you enter.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
complaint about using mods.. i know its alot of work to put in to. tryin to add font to show the different traits each option shows for every question. i wouldn't mind that.. but having to go throw "adding" extra story to the game thats not suppost to be there in the first place.. throws the game for a loop.. sure i'm using v16 of the main story but when you start a new game with mod.. it throws a code error right after you give your mc a name to both the girl behind the deck an to the maid... when talkin to the maid when she's in her room... her sister shows up out of no where b/c the code is messed up... visiting ashley at one point she is suppost to be doing homework as i'm guessing but the hole section is nothing but transparent grid pic's with a story. theres no point in adding that much stuff if theres no pictures to back it up..
i even tryed your trick of saving the game in the lobby to go to the bar if any code issue happened but when loading a saved game just gives code errors when you enter.
What are you even talking about...

Did you install the outdated v0.15 mod on the v0.16 game? If so... why? Of course you get an error... :FacePalm:

Happiness0546

Oct 21, 2017
The mod that fits the latest version hasn't been released yet, so what are you complaining about?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Runey - There's a possible bug with Maria. Choosing cunnilingus for her and then choosing a costume for her, it seems to just always select the "Sexy Gown".

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
0.16 ?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
The mod that fits the latest version hasn't been released yet, so what are you complaining about?
well it should work untill a sertin point in the game when v16 was added. not crash when you start the game. i also had the code error when entering kalis room. it got into a loop of not allowing me to leave after ending the confo with her. so had to hard close out the game

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well it should work untill a sertin point in the game when v16 was added. not crash when you start the game. i also had the but when entering kalis room. it got into a loop of not allowing me to leave after ending the confo with her. so had to hard close out the game
Maybe but I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
It's better you wait until either Lord Ashram has finished his port of the mod or Lain posts hers.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes