Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Pressing a button combination in-game and entering a line of code is much simpler.
It's not about that at all... using the console is a stupid idea... you can easily fuck your save game with it.
The smart move is to make a backup of your save and use an editor and then see if everything works...

But hey... go ahead... have fun... just don't come back later complaining about a broken save file... :KEK:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Has it ever been established where our room is? Maybe we have the penthouse suite
Even so, it seems weird that our room takes up the entire fourth floor (because 1 floor is as big as 4 medium-sized rooms combined, judging on how each girls' room looks)

Jaythulu

Aug 20, 2017
A bug I seem to have encountered is that I cannot buy the stuff for Nia off the computer. It says "sold out", but I know I haven't bought it (and Nia keeps asking me to get it for her).

Is there a console command I can use to get it, or do I have to delete everything and start again?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
*sigh* The lack of reading comprehension on this board, I swear. The whole reason Ashram might decide to quit is that unless someone's pulling a hoax on discord, Lain is back and working on it again.
No need to be a dick, didn't know Lain was back as Ashrams post said nothing about it (unless you're refering to the picture from "Maid" Lain (figured that was someone other than "Maim" Lain)) and i don't follow her anymore since she left on hiatus. But you have a nice day anyway ;)

PTSdev

Oct 21, 2019
It's not about that at all... using the console is a stupid idea... you can easily fuck your save game with it.
The smart move is to make a backup of your save and use an editor and then see if everything works...

But hey... go ahead... have fun... just don't come back later complaining about a broken save file... :KEK:
Backing up save games before editing them is mandatory, of course.

jsmith555

Aug 7, 2017
I know this is kinda rude, but I'm going to ask anyway. Anyone willing to DM me the current money cheat? I plan to replay the whole game with this update, but I do not have the patience for the money earning aspect.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know this is kinda rude, but I'm going to ask anyway. Anyone willing to DM me the current money cheat? I plan to replay the whole game with this update, but I do not have the patience for the money earning aspect.
Sure, I can DM you the number of the post that is in this thread that excactly hold that information - here and public visible for all.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Is there any info on what triggers sylvias öatest event?
If i speak to her in the sanctuary nothing hapens, shw simpy gives some basic answer.
Hers is the only event in v. 16 i did not complete yet, still has an exclamation mark in the "misc" section of the info board... but i am unsure what to to do get this scene...!?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there any info on what triggers sylvias öatest event?
If i speak to her in the sanctuary nothing hapens, shw simpy gives some basic answer.
Hers is the only event in v. 16 i did not complete yet, still has an exclamation mark in the "misc" section of the info board... but i am unsure what to to do get this scene...!?

Reactions: TheDevian

Sneidel

Aug 15, 2021
Runey - There's a possible bug with Maria. Choosing cunnilingus for her and then choosing a costume for her, it seems to just always select the "Sexy Gown".
Got the same one with all interactions with Lin for her Goth, Harem, and Casual outfits. Loading an older save fixed it for her but gave me the same problem with Kalis outfits, so... IDK
A little bit of savegame corruption is always to be expected and for a VN closing in on its 5th year, I guess it could be way worse.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Even so, it seems weird that our room takes up the entire fourth floor (because 1 floor is as big as 4 medium-sized rooms combined, judging on how each girls' room looks)
Penthouse suites usually take up the entire floor, though like everything exceptions exist

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
probably already asked and if so my apologies but was it possible to save the 'queen' or was she always doomed no matter the choises?

(yes i'm aware that it's from a version or more back but it kept nagging at me)

4.70 star(s) 451 Votes