Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
any v16 wtmod?
You don't really need a mod for the game, just explore different areas of the hotel at different times to see if the doors have the *Knock* option to activate new stories, some require being in different rooms like the kitchen or the lobby at certain times of day depending how far you've progressed...

This covers up to version 0.15 if you are still having general issues at least... Presently I still have "!" for Emma and Felicity for I suppose it's "Affection 36" and trial and error hasn't helped me figure out where the fuck I'm supposed to go yet.

Reactions: ladguru and Runey

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
probably already asked and if so my apologies but was it possible to save the 'queen' or was she always doomed no matter the choises?

(yes i'm aware that it's from a version or more back but it kept nagging at me)
I think it was written flat out that she will be electrocuted by the pier and marry the asshat... She is nothing more than a "political pawn" in-game presently. It may be added in later updates with the chance to actually rescue her, but cannot speak to the ideas the dev has in motion personally.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Go to Kitchen in the evening when she is working, I just got that scene myself.
It's Emma and Felicity's final one I seem to be having issues with... Have their affection at 35, went on the date to the diner and park with them, but can't figure out the trigger to I guess hit "affection 36" for them presently...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't really need a mod for the game, just explore different areas of the hotel at different times to see if the doors have the *Knock* option to activate new stories, some require being in different rooms like the kitchen or the lobby at certain times of day depending how far you've progressed...

This covers up to version 0.15 if you are still having general issues at least... Presently I still have "!" for Emma and Felicity for I suppose it's "Affection 36" and trial and error hasn't helped me figure out where the fuck I'm supposed to go yet.
Why does everyone keep skipping over the official wiki? It was made by us, it has a guide.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Why does everyone keep skipping over the official wiki? It was made by us, it has a guide.
Well I apologize for not using the wiki normally... Though because I did check it, I at least sorted out the twins L36 affection question I had.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How do u uninstall the Walkthrough/Cheat mod? Can't play cause the mod is outdated but I don't want to download the entire game again.
Just reextract the one you downloaded last time, duh.
Reading is hard, yo!
I am dyslexic, and even I got that much. XD

Better use this instead...
I only use it to look up codes when I need them.
Backing up save games before editing them is mandatory, of course.
You would be surprised by how often people don't. There are many people here you only use one save slot, as if that makes any sense.
how to unlock Autumn Face Sitter?
Finish her story for this update.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
You just know Runey's sitting there, sipping a cup of tea or something and reading the thread like :
Runey : "Oh, a new post notification! I wonder what it's abou...oh dammit, another one?"

That also just goes to prove this Dev enjoys the fact their game is popular, enjoyed and gets players all across the spectrum in terms of questions to random idiocy :3

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Looking into a Wiki is always the last option. I can tell from many years of experience...
Apparently it is much easier to ask for mods, cheats, full saves over and over again, even if it leads to nowhere.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the game. Have not needed the Wiki so far (but I know where it is!). Have not needed any cheats either. Everything rolls smoothly so far.

Reactions: Runey

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Now imagine being the mod that in the end has to clean this mess up... :KEK:
In my experience they tend to use the sledgehammer approach 9 times out of 10 and just delete 4 pages all at once no matter what's on them.
That also just goes to prove this Dev enjoys the fact their game is popular, enjoyed and gets players all across the spectrum in terms of questions to random idiocy :3
True enough, Runey's one of the most, if not the most, involved Dev on the site.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Looking into a Wiki is always the last option. I can tell from many years of experience...
Apparently it is much easier to ask for mods, cheats, full saves over and over again, even if it leads to nowhere.
Meanwhile I'm enjoying the game. Have not needed the Wiki so far (but I know where it is!). Have not needed any cheats either. Everything rolls smoothly so far.
To be fair it is SO unusual to have an up to date wiki on here, that it's not the first thing you would think of.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
To be fair it is SO unusual to have an up to date wiki on here, that it's not the first thing you would think of.
It depends. If there is a Wiki and it has more than 3 pages, chances are good it is really a useful Wiki.
But I just noticed the Wiki is not linked in the OP.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
It depends. If there is a Wiki and it has more than 3 pages, chances are good it is really a useful Wiki.
But I just noticed the Wiki is not linked in the OP.
That's a pretty good reason for people not to use it. Good being a relative term which in this case means stupid. Something I've noticed is that most people have a tendency to ignore information that's not right in front of their faces.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes