TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can we get that uploaded on torrent?
There is one, just use the search. Go to your profile and set it to sort by date, newest first.
That's a pretty good reason for people not to use it. Good being a relative term which in this case means stupid. Something I've noticed is that most people have a tendency to ignore information that's not right in front of their faces.
I only know of 3 that have one, and they are all pretty good.
, Love of Magic, and Summertime Saga, all of them are worth using, and almost as good as for a AAA game.

Reactions: c3p0

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
That's a pretty good reason for people not to use it. Good being a relative term which in this case means stupid. Something I've noticed is that most people have a tendency to ignore information that's not right in front of their faces.
Yeah, people are ignorant and lazy. The Wiki was mentioned a couple of dozen times since the update alone.
People who don't get this will ignore the OP as well.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Something I've noticed is that most people have a tendency to ignore information that's not right in front of their faces.
You mean like asking repeatedly when's the mod coming out, even when the last post was literally made by the modder in question? Or asking for a torrent file every other page or so?...

No, I never noticed it myself.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
So I'm having a bit of a problem. I used the "jumptoend" code at the beginning of a new game because I lost all of my progress, and it worked. However, it also locked out the 2nd floor. Every time I click on it, it says "I have to buy this upgrade first".

Any advice on fixing this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I'm having a bit of a problem. I used the "jumptoend" code at the beginning of a new game because I lost all of my progress, and it worked. However, it also locked out the 2nd floor. Every time I click on it, it says "I have to buy this upgrade first".

Any advice on fixing this?
Start over, and don't use that code. Enjoy all the new content.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Start over, and don't use that code. Enjoy all the new content.
As I said, I lost all my progress. I'd played up until the new update so the gain/loss ratio would kind of mess up.

Sorted it now, anyway. Thanks for the advice, though. The city element looks interesting so might do so afterwards.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
There where already several reports of issues with Maria's outfits, Runey
I can confirm that. The outfit selection for Maria's repeatable events has no effect at all.

There are two sets of variables involved in selecting the outfits and the scenes and they get confused somehow. I guess this should be only one set of variables, or even better only one variable.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Houston we got a problem maybe next updat if you can fix it this is when she is off the drugs When Lin is in the kitchen you go to the Hot Springs you se her sister with a tattoo this is when she is clean she has no tattoos hope you understand this

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Popadorus

Sep 27, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.16.0
with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Will update apk when Lord Ashram does the mod (will be small)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Unzip and install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.

Mega
Any idea when the Ashram Mod goes live? I am new to this and don't know what the usual wait time is.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
well it should work untill a sertin point in the game when v16 was added. not crash when you start the game. i also had the code error when entering kalis room. it got into a loop of not allowing me to leave after ending the confo with her. so had to hard close out the game

In a perfect scenario sure, but in games like this and how mods work in general it is not possible as Runey makes major changes to the game code for each release and the mod uses the game code for each release so I have to backport all of Runey's changes every time he makes an update before I can even begin updating the WT part of the game.

As with most mods:
Always use the same mod version as the game version to ensure no errors on the mod's part!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
User are complaining about how long it takes to get a new update but still asking the same questions which where answered several times and sometimes even 2-3 posts above their questions. I hate that. Maybe we suggest the mods here to install the search function right above the textbox where they write before they search.

TheDevian Love your work very much! Please keep it on!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
We also know the bar is on the first floor.

But if you look at the hotel zoom out render (shown during the transition animation after you go to sleep every day), the hotel is shown to have FOUR floors.
The fourth floor is were Runey keeps the (barely alive) bodies of the freeloaders who bitch too much about the game until Android takes them down to the supper secret part of the Dungeon to be "dealt with"!
:cool:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
In a perfect scenario sure, but in games like this and how mods work in general it is not possible as Runey makes major changes to the game code for each release and the mod uses the game code for each release so I have to backport all of Runey's changes every time he makes an update before I can even begin updating the WT part of the game.

As with most mods:
Always use the same mod version as the game version to ensure no errors on the mod's part!
When i saw the screenshots, is it possible to lose scenes without the mod? Am a little insecure about that but i play it without any mod. I just feel better when i know what i click on :(

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes