May 3, 2018
MOD UPDATE:
I have completed all of the backporting from 0.15 to 0.16.
Now comes the task of getting the WT section updated, I might be able to get it out tomorrow or it may take until Friday but getting there.

And the people have spoken, most seem to care more for my version of Lain's mod so I will continue to keeping that version updated.
Thanks to everyone who responded.
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO thank u CHOOM

Reactions: monk_56

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
This is not a go at the creator or anything, I'm just curious. How the fuck do you all download a game this size? Like the Mega app allowed me to do it in chunks so that was fine, and it also gave me a better (Still bad) speed, but like gofile was giving me less than 200Kb/s, how the fuck do you guys manage to download this with that kind of speed. Like I'm not a fan of leaving my PC on overnight, but I can't see how to do it otherwise.
For the record, there IS a torrent for the game, and most games here on rpdl. Yes, you have to create an account, but it's trivial.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Damnit dude, let us fuck Autumn already.
Made this post over a year and a half ago... God damn. Can't believe I'm still waiting

I ran into the Maria clothing bug as well during the anal sex scene. Used succubus outfit and it worked fine. Did default the next and every scene after that was default regardless of what I picked.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Made this post over a year and a half ago... God damn. Can't believe I'm still waiting

I ran into the Maria clothing bug as well during the anal sex scene. Used succubus outfit and it worked fine. Did default the next and every scene after that was default regardless of what I picked.
If you just encountered it, do you have a save at the exact spot? You can pull up her affection level, might be tied to some event and that could help narrow it down.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If you just encountered it, do you have a save at the exact spot? You can pull up her affection level, might be tied to some event and that could help narrow it down.
Nah I didn't make a save when it occurred; It's such a minor bug I didn't really care that much. I had only just unlocked the anal scenes with her and was in the process of building it up to 10 for the achievement or whatever. It happened immediately after I selected default when it asked for what costume to pick because any costume I picked after that was stuck on default.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Nah I didn't make a save when it occurred; It's such a minor bug I didn't really care that much. I had only just unlocked the anal scenes with her and was in the process of building it up to 10 for the achievement or whatever. It happened immediately after I selected default when it asked for what costume to pick because any costume I picked after that was stuck on default.
If it was immediately after unlocking anal that would be around affection 19/20. Curious what the trigger is that bugging it out for some.

edit:
It's specifically outfits Goth / Harem / Lingerie - they're all tied to the Slut outfit. I'm at affection 28 / relation 37 and can now reproduce the issue. Default / Bunny / Succubus load just fine. It also isn't tied strictly to anal, the other sex options have the same issue. Specific outfits per position (gown in cunnilingus / casual in cowgirl) work fine for me.

Since those are specifically her "new" outfits, it's possible the files are pointing to the wrong outfit / render path.

second edit:
Dicking around trying different things out - I managed to change the default selected (not to be confused as the default out she wears in the hotel option) outfit from Slut to Harem, so now that's the one those same animations are stuck on instead. So it isn't specifically the Slut outfit, but still the same animations.

If you select cunnilingus and her gown outfit, you can then select the newer outfits in the other sex menus, but her gown outfit takes over as the default for cunnilingus. Really weird stuff.

Last edited:

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
If it was immediately after unlocking anal that would be around affection 19/20. Curious what the trigger is that bugging it out for some.

edit:
It's specifically outfits Goth / Harem / Lingerie - they're all tied to the Slut outfit. I'm at affection 28 / relation 37 and can now reproduce the issue. Default / Bunny / Succubus load just fine. It also isn't tied strictly to anal, the other sex options have the same issue. Specific outfits per position (gown in cunnilingus / casual in cowgirl) work fine for me.

Since those are specifically her "new" outfits, it's possible the files are pointing to the wrong outfit / render path.

second edit:
Dicking around trying different things out - I managed to change the default selected (not to be confused as the default out she wears in the hotel option) outfit from Slut to Harem, so now that's the one those same animations are stuck on instead. So it isn't specifically the Slut outfit, but still the same animations.

If you select cunnilingus and her gown outfit, you can then select the newer outfits in the other sex menus, but her gown outfit takes over as the default for cunnilingus. Really weird stuff.
I hadn't messed around with it too much, but I don't think I've ever gotten anything besides the babydoll to show up in cunnilingus. I just figured they hadn't been rendered yet, but now it sounds like a bug of some kind.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I hadn't messed around with it too much, but I don't think I've ever gotten anything besides the babydoll to show up in cunnilingus. I just figured they hadn't been rendered yet, but now it sounds like a bug of some kind.
Prolly the same one, as it works for me until I select a new outfit. Once the new outfit is selected, those override until the gown is selected. Why it "resets" the other animations I'm not sure, but once it does, it locks cunnilingus down. I haven't done further testing yet, looking at some of the game files to see if there's something obvious I might be able to read as the cause.

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
Id appreciate some help here. I have all events completed except Sylvias slave route 5. How do I trigger this?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Runey

Looking at the files, perhaps I'm reading this wrong but maybe it'll help, but I notice the 3 new outfits don't have True statements like the older outfits do.

Below is specifically Maria's anal menu and you can see the 4 older outfits(nude, succubus, bunny, slut) have == True, where the 3 newer (goth, harem, lingerie) are simple if statements that end.

I don't know how to recompile / edit rpa files to test this myself. Pulling up a scene and selecting the "lingerie" outfit, using console, I can see both the harem outfit and lingerie outfit as True, not just one, but her Slut outfit is False (as it should be). I've attached a pic.

Hopefully I'm not barking up the wrong tree with this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: her menu looks very similar to Kali's, so guessing that's not it. Leaving it up for now in case it does help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
Man, i really need the walkthrough mod. cant figure out how to trigger kali level 35 event. I got the notification it's avilable for a while, but no *talk* in room, and no random wandering seems to work....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Man, i really need the walkthrough mod. cant figure out how to trigger kali level 35 event. I got the notification it's avilable for a while, but no *talk* in room, and no random wandering seems to work....
Could check the , or something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faustin_XXIV
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes