hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Sigh, look I'm in Australia, so yeah our internet here sucks, but no, not that badly. If this was say on steam it would be done in an hour. The limiting factor appears to be the server it's downloading it from. Maybe due to being in Aus it's slower than for someone downloading in America?
download gofile with either IDM (paid) or jdownloader 2 (free) and set chunks to the maxiumum (20). It's usually not your isp (unless you pay for what you get), but the download host limiting your download speeds (which can be bypassed)

Reactions: TheDevian

PTSdev

Oct 21, 2019
This is not a go at the creator or anything, I'm just curious. How the fuck do you all download a game this size? Like the Mega app allowed me to do it in chunks so that was fine, and it also gave me a better (Still bad) speed, but like gofile was giving me less than 200Kb/s, how the fuck do you guys manage to download this with that kind of speed. Like I'm not a fan of leaving my PC on overnight, but I can't see how to do it otherwise.
Gofile worked great for me, downloaded the game in about 15 minutes. The other hosters suck, except for MEGA. I miss Nopy. :/

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
This is kind of a strange way to make a bug report, but I release bug patches after each public release, these can be fixed in v0.16.1. Just tell me how to reproduce the error and I can fix them. Otherwise I can't do anything about the stuff you said above.
Nia, for example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About Maria

BonkTime

Jan 11, 2021
download gofile with either IDM (paid) or jdownloader 2 (free) and set chunks to the maxiumum (20). It's usually not your isp (unless you pay for what you get), but the download host limiting your download speeds (which can be bypassed)
Ahh thank you, this is actually helpful!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I know that you are not the original creator of the cheat mod, and that you were kind enough to pick up where they left off, which we do appreciate.
I'm only telling you this so that if it is a problem, perhaps you can locate it and repair it.

Details of what I have seen and observations, with one of the tracebacks.
I had a completely clean install of windows, no save files at all and was starting the game over again from scratch.
Extracted the game.
Installed the mod to the game folder as I always did before I replaced the boot drive.
Everything seemed fine till day 2 in the game while trying to enter Kali's or Lin's room, where the game would crash, with references to clothing items being the issue in both rooms.
Rolling back or ignoring the error did not work. You could not proceed past that point at all.
In Lins case, it was the vine outfit that was mentioned.

Tried a few times, restarting the game, and it crashed in the same places every time.
Finally, deleted the game folder, and re extracted it.
Did not install the mod, and the game ran flawlessly.

My thoughts on it are that something that Runey changed in the earlier part of the game is conflicting with the game mod and causing the crash.
Lin's vine outfit was mentioned in the traceback, but in game, you do not see the vine outfit till later.
If my thoughts are correct, then someone who has been playing the game for a while, with the mod might never experience the crash, because it happens so early in the game.
But, new players who use the cheat mod may well be subject to it, and find themselves having to re extract the game and start over again, and use it without the cheat mod, and likely those people would not trust the cheat mod ever again.

I liked the cheat mod, it had useful feature, but as it stands, I won't be re installing it again any time soon.

Maybe this will help you to see what I was talking about.

File "game/scripts/lin_events.rpy", line 779, in script
call screen linroomout
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3185, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3186, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3186, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3187, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3192, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3193, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3193, in <module>
NameError: name 'ho_lin_vines' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/lin_events.rpy", line 779, in script
call screen linroomout
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3186, in execute
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3186, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3187, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3192, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3193, in keywords
File "game/scripts/screens.rpy", line 3193, in <module>
NameError: name 'ho_lin_vines' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.16
Sun Nov 27 15:41:15 2022
standard PEBKAC error

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
After the beads with maria and andriod i dont have the sleep with someone choices.
That might be the same bug I had - it went away after a couple of events for me, but I wasn't able to pin point the when/where. I tried every day and it was empty, then it wasn't.

Aswolfr

Jun 24, 2022
Reading a story shouldn't feel like grinding anything, so only do what you enjoy. I offer cheat codes that let you skip to the end, and half way to the end.
Wait, what? Okay, i definetly check it. Now i feel like i went full retard.
Since i never cheat in games, my mind automatically skipped through them, never bothered to read it. So i was desperatly trying to get to the new stuff.
Oh, jeez. I feel so stupid now....:oops::ROFLMAO: But dont get me wrong, i absolutely love your game. Its awesome. Please keep doing it.

Reactions: Runey

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Can we expect an update soon, Lord Ashram ?

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
Can we expect an update soon, Lord Ashram ?
He responded on that literally a few pages before your question....

As a general rule for these Ren'Py (and other) games, if you used a mod then you must continue to play future updates with the mods because they change the game code and can cause issues if you use a previous save with a mod on a clean unmodded (newer) version of the game.
I did finish backporting all of the changes that got patch rejected expect the main script file. This means a Thursday release looks very possible, short of anything extra life might through at me.

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Going to start fresh for v16

Are there any functioning cheatmods to help bypass the sex-act/submission/exhibitionism/slutiness grind?

Or should I just stick with carefully using saveeditonline?

Jaythulu

Aug 20, 2017
Still having trouble with the Nia's kit bug I asked about several pages back. I deleted everything about the game I could find, old saves, everything. I've run fresh copy of the .16 version and played all the way forward, but Nia's kit still shows as "sold out" from the start of the game, not "unavailable" and I'm back to where she's asking me to buy her kit for her, but it's not possible.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
to be fair, search is a bit weird, at least for me, comments appear in random order, some can be from months ago, some years, and they are next to each other. I tried to search for sort by time functionality but couldn't find it, mb I'm blind.
You need to go into your profile and adjust your search results to show newest first. by default, the search function here is a bit lacking... or its too good and giving too-slightly-relevant-results.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Runey as someone pointed out in the thread, The event i was talking about with Android appearing in the lobby talking to Lin saying Yes Miss Lin,
Is Nia's last event where she returns home injured from a mission and android is needed to give her firstaid.
Hope that helps.

sortakinda

Dec 15, 2020
This is not a go at the creator or anything, I'm just curious. How the fuck do you all download a game this size? Like the Mega app allowed me to do it in chunks so that was fine, and it also gave me a better (Still bad) speed, but like gofile was giving me less than 200Kb/s, how the fuck do you guys manage to download this with that kind of speed. Like I'm not a fan of leaving my PC on overnight, but I can't see how to do it otherwise.
Torrents and workupload. Although, much less torrents nowadays as the host that hosted F95 torrents now requires an account for some reason, and I am not interested in making yet another account on yet another website.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes