Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
can someone explain how a Bell fits this?

My tongue is long, my breath is strong,
you would think it be shoes because the tongue and smell part
My tongue is long --- the thing inside the bell... not sure what's it called that actually hits the bell
my breath is strong --- the loud sound a bell can produce... like seriously try standing next to one when it's ringing... you'd go deaf after prolonged exposure

Reactions: TheDevian

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... after going at this game now since day 1 .... and restarting it a million times ... for every update .... i got a question thats bugging the hell outta me .... what exactly is the deal with Autumn ... why are you dragging your feet on letting us fuck her .. she gonna have the next messiah or something ..... :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
ok ... after going at this game now since day 1 .... and restarting it a million times ... for every update .... i got a question thats bugging the hell outta me .... what exactly is the deal with Autumn ... why are you dragging your feet on letting us fuck her .. she gonna have the next messiah or something ..... :unsure::ROFLMAO::LOL:
He's going for the poophole loophole :sneaky:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It may feel like Runey is “dragging his feet” as you put it … but there has been lots of Autumn progress story-wise and since it takes a creation of the whole “religion“ & how it “fits” in Sylvanar and whatnot.
I suggest patience … Runey will get there … let them do it as it fits into the vision they have for HH.

But yes it’s frustrating… but eventually that fruit will be “ripe” for harvest.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It may feel like Runey is “dragging his feet” as you put it … but there has been lots of Autumn progress story-wise and since it takes a creation of the whole “religion“ & how it “fits” in Sylvanar and whatnot I may I suggest patience … Runey will get there let them do it as it fits into the vision they have.
But yes it’s frustrating… but eventually that fruit will be “ripe” for harvest.
chill dude .. its meant as a joke :cool:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
chill dude .. its meant as a joke :cool:
I’m still half asleep and jokes in text … I can miss (especially when just waking up need more coffee) … I was just encouraging patience because it will happen and maybe Runey is semi Trolling Autumn because it makes the delivery better or because it’s funny to see your jokes. :cool::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I’m still half asleep and jokes in text … I can miss (especially when just waking up need more coffee) … I was just encouraging patience because it will happen and maybe Runey is semi Trolling Autumn because it makes the delivery better or because it’s funny to see your jokes. :cool::LOL:
its like 1:15 pm here ... had and having my coffee .. and beside i don't think Runey will hate me for anything .... ;)

Reactions: Strike-10

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
The grind is real and no I'm not talking about making money. I have a idea , can the mega slut and nympho traits increase the point gain of the other traits every 100 points of the two former traits ?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The grind is real and no I'm not talking about making money. I have a idea , can the mega slut and nympho traits increase the point gain of the other traits every 100 points of the two former traits ?
The way the game works is that points trigger events.
If you suddenly start leaping ahead by multiple points at a time, you could miss events.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes