QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Can someone post a download link for the 16.1 version (preferably compressed) so I can use the mod?
Only links I have to 0.16.1 are uncompressed, plus I'm being told some features (like marking what each choice will do I.E. "Obedience +1") don't work with that version either since it's just a TEST version.

Wait for Ashram to get better and make a proper version for 0.16.2.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
anyone else problems to trigger Moons 4th event View attachment 2228563
Try it since day 50, maria is in the meantime far over 19
Started the game without mod
Is this one of her training events? I am not sure of the numbering and I didn't use the mod to get through it all. But yeah, does she have any training events under bar upgrades? Have you bought the cat outfit from that as well?

Reactions: TheDevian

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
im using a save after jin was "cured" is it possible to reset her route so i can take her to the dungeon i tried using the mod and changing her to "not owned" but the next morning she arrives in the mail and i cant take her to the dungeon
if you find some kind of solution tell me, it bothers me so much not being able to have fun with her in the hot sprigs after losing the dungoen option
1670794039678.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if you find some kind of solution tell me, it bothers me so much not being able to have fun with her in the hot sprigs after losing the dungoen option
View attachment 2229155
Yeah, not sure why she can't have sex now, unless it will make her body crave the hormones more or something like that.

I also hate how hard it is to work with hair and stuff in HS, it's a pain in the ass in Daz, but in NEO you can't do squat about clipping.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yeah, not sure why she can't have sex now, unless it will make her body crave the hormones more or something like that.

I also hate how hard it is to work with hair and stuff in HS, it's a pain in the ass in Daz, but in NEO you can't do squat about clipping.
A hard work that pays well, look at this angel <3
1670796214076.png

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Has there been any thought to putting Harem Hotel on steam? I'd buy it for sure.
It's an Illusion game, made in Honey Select, so that can't really happen, Licensing Issues. It's why a lot of games done via HS, HS2, AI, KK, KKS and anything by Illusion doesn't make it there after all. You can buy the main "games" there, but things like this....nope.

Reactions: Strike-10 and c3p0

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Is this one of her training events? I am not sure of the numbering and I didn't use the mod to get through it all. But yeah, does she have any training events under bar upgrades? Have you bought the cat outfit from that as well?
She has the cat outfit and had all trainings. I even deleted the last training (on day 220+) and repeated it in hope it would maybe trigger the next event

The mod i added around day 180, means there was a long time in Vanilla 16.1 it doesnt trigger

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
at the same time i want to rehire them (they were cute) but then poor Lin would go off her rocker again at the idea of more help as she would think she is getting replaced

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes