TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so are we going to meet MC's Sister? he mentions he only has a Sister left when jogging with Kate
Seems unlikely at this point, but never know what might happen. We will have to see how he feels once the current roadmap is done. ...Well, that, and who gets that last room on the 2nd floor.

Sep 4, 2017
Seems unlikely at this point, but never know what might happen. We will have to see how he feels once the current roadmap is done. ...Well, that, and who gets that last room on the 2nd floor.
I vote for an existing character rather than a new one.
We could always put the fairies in a single trenchcoat and give them the last room. :KEK:
I'm still hoping for a trophy room where I can keep my collection of severed heads of my enemies after I will get... wait a minute, I have to go see if there are any elves with baseball bats hiding under my bed or in my closet... nothing here... nothing here... nothing here.... OK, I'm back, where was I? Oh yes. After I will get what Edmond Dantes wanted after he escaped from The Château d'If. And now I just have to hope that a certain elf doesn't know human literature.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm still hoping for a trophy room where I can keep my collection of severed heads of my enemies after I will get... wait a minute, I have to go see if there are any elves with baseball bats hiding under my bed or in my closet... nothing here... nothing here... nothing here.... OK, I'm back, where was I? Oh yes. After I will get what Edmond Dantes wanted after he escaped from The Château d'If. And now I just have to hope that a certain elf doesn't know human literature.
You got the like for the Le Comte De Monte-Cristo aka The Count of Monte Cristo, reference.
My favorite story of revenge.

Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Nia talking to all in the Hotel, like Jin, Lin, Ellen and all the others.
*BONK*
Then she is going to find a copy of The Count of Monte Cristo and reading it.
*BONK* *BONK* *BONK* *BONK*
Now Nia is going under the pseudonym: Elf savior 34

• Haha
Sep 4, 2017
You got the like for the Le Comte De Monte-Cristo aka The Count of Monte Cristo, reference.
My favorite story of revenge.
It is my favorite story about that, too. But maybe you shouldn't say the r-word. Do you remember what happened to me when I said that word last time? I will remind you:

(LOUD BONK NOISE)

OUCH! Why, Nia? That really hurt! What? What do you mean by that? No, I am not obsessed with r-word! Just because I keep talking about wanting r-word so much doesn't mean that I am obsessed with r-word!

(LOTS OF LOUD BONK NOISES)

OUCH! OK! OK! OUCH! STOP! I WILL STOP SAYING R-WORD SO MUCH, I SWEAR! OUCH!

If you don't want to experience what I experienced, you shouldn't say that word. I am pretty sure that Nia is still out there with her bat, watching, waiting until somebody will say that word. And if she will see you using that word, she take her bat and she will bonk you.

Nia talking to all in the Hotel, like Jin, Lin, Ellen and all the others.
*BONK*
Then she is going to find a copy of The Count of Monte Cristo and reading it.
*BONK* *BONK* *BONK* *BONK*
Now Nia is going under the pseudonym: Elf savior 34
Wait, she found a copy of the book? That means she knows what I was talking about! And she will come to bonk me, again!

• Haha

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i think some scenes needs to be reworked
Ellen scenes and mixed with Maria before Ellen and Maria scenes Lin had helped Ellen fuck MC but when it came to Maira shes acted like it's her n MC's first time

same with Facility and Emma with Ashley they had all meet when they moved into the Hotel and played around with MC but on Ash's path when she stays late to catch up Facility and Emma act like its their first time seeing MC and his cock
If you could make a detailed report about the issue you've encountered so I can reproduce and fix it, that would be great.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
If you could make a detailed report about the issue you've encountered so I can reproduce and fix it, that would be great.
I'll get you relationship levels for the events later, if you want. But the complaint here is essentially about when Ellen's side girl content starts. Maria's relationship events used to be the first and only sexual interaction options with Ellen, so her dialogue is about how it would be weird with you, because of who you are. As it stands, you can do Ellen's side girl content, at least up to the repeatable sex and blowjob unlock, before you get there with Maria. And her events also have that "this is all new" flavor.

Reactions: Parcel and pgm_01

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
So the MC would fuck his aunt? Wonder how Runey would patreon-safe that relationship
Super easy... just don't address it that much. Grandpa was so obsessed with bringing Android to life that Ellen's daughter (were she to have one) wouldn't have really known him... that said, I don't think she could have a daughter that age, because she's in her thirties, and he just died. If she's 36, a potential daughter would still only be 17 at the start of the game, allowing for Grandpa not to have broken any laws. Unless ofc she had underage sex with someone other than grandpa and that's why her mom forced her to get a job. But that wouldn't be your aunt then.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Super easy... just don't address it that much. Grandpa was so obsessed with bringing Android to life that Ellen's daughter (were she to have one) wouldn't have really known him... that said, I don't think she could have a daughter that age, because she's in her thirties, and he just died. If she's 36, a potential daughter would still only be 17 at the start of the game, allowing for Grandpa not to have broken any laws. Unless ofc she had underage sex with someone other than grandpa and that's why her mom forced her to get a job. But that wouldn't be your aunt then.
Well Ellen could also be older than she looks. I know plenty of people in their 40's and 50's that look like they're in their late 20's to middle 30's. I don't remember if her age was ever mentioned.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
That's not good mathing. 36 (Ellen age)-18 (presumed age of consent)=18 (potential age of daughter). If Ellen was 18 when she got pregnant, then that's a 3 month window of time for that daughter to be 18.
*Edit: Accounting ofc for a normal pregnancy. Window is lesser or greater if the pregnancy was abnormally long or short, respectively.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes