DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Looks like we have a milf hunter here, lol. Although, I'm with you 100%! I hope we get at least one milf as an main girl. All these college girls are great, love em. And sure, we have Lin. But we need a true milf in the hotel dammit!
I was not even considering the milf aspect, I just think it would be nice to find their parents and know that they are safe.
Living at the hotel would simply be a bonus.

Reactions: TheDevian

19tdoublej98

Mar 15, 2021
Ayy my Game doesn't. Wanna Work tho (Android) i did Everthing Like U have written Here and evertime afer opening the Game IT Close itself.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah, though that feels more like side "girl" content. My money is still on Wheely, but we will see.
The only one in the game, that I can see getting upgraded would be Kate, she even has her own side girl now.
I'd love for Kate to become a main girl, she's my favourite hands down (with Lin as a close second) and I'd just love to see more of her. For Milf, Maria's Mom would be nice (maybe we could even get an oaykodon going?).

Nov 23, 2020
at this point in the game I would like lin and the android to no longer accumulate obedience but love points like the others, maybe it could also be chosen as an alternative path like the other elves, whether to make them remain slaves or evolve them into love interests

Reactions: Runey and Abm21

ElTioPaco

Apr 8, 2018
I haven't played this game for about 9 months, I usually let several updates go by to resume it, it's one of the first ones I tried and one of my favorites.

I see that the last two patches have a rework of the first events of several girls, and that they recommend restarting the game.

Do you know if the reworks have finished and it's worth restarting it? Or should I wait a few more patches for all the new content from the beginning to be accessible and restart then?

From what I remember I've played a lot of content and it's okay to play it again once, once...

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
I haven't played this game for about 9 months, I usually let several updates go by to resume it, it's one of the first ones I tried and one of my favorites.

I see that the last two patches have a rework of the first events of several girls, and that they recommend restarting the game.

Do you know if the reworks have finished and it's worth restarting it? Or should I wait a few more patches for all the new content from the beginning to be accessible and restart then?

From what I remember I've played a lot of content and it's okay to play it again once, once...
The Android girl's events arent all finished yet, according to dev messages in the game. There are no such messages for the other girls. I still enjoyed replaying it all the same.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As how I interpret Runey's doing in this case. He will rework events that are geting old and are not up to his standards anymore (graphical or storywise). So it is in every update a chance, and most likely also a case, that he has rework some of the older events.
Thus if you want to wait until all previous events are redone, then you would need to wait until the game is finished.;)

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
That's not good mathing. 36 (Ellen age)-18 (presumed age of consent)=18 (potential age of daughter). If Ellen was 18 when she got pregnant, then that's a 3 month window of time for that daughter to be 18.
*Edit: Accounting ofc for a normal pregnancy. Window is lesser or greater if the pregnancy was abnormally long or short, respectively.
Yeah, I think the average these days is actually 10 months. And still, you're then saying that we arrive on Syl'anar when Ellen is 36 years and 10 months old, and that MC's grandpa got her pregnant on her first time having sex with him.

Is it possible? 100%.

Is it guaranteed?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Well Ellen could also be older than she looks. I know plenty of people in their 40's and 50's that look like they're in their late 20's to middle 30's. I don't remember if her age was ever mentioned.
1671137748160.png

I was going off memory, but yeah, Runey said around 30 back in 2019.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
at this point in the game I would like lin and the android to no longer accumulate obedience but love points like the others, maybe it could also be chosen as an alternative path like the other elves, whether to make them remain slaves or evolve them into love interests
Honestly, they should probably just be changed to that for both her and Lin anyway. Their early content in getting closer to MC does have a lot to do with how willing they are to do what he asks, ofc, but even so, that's mostly superficial stuff, and the relationship points are way more important in terms of gating most sex content.

The Android girl's events arent all finished yet, according to dev messages in the game. There are no such messages for the other girls. I still enjoyed replaying it all the same.
That's not to say no changes will be made. The messages on Android content have a lot to do with the art in those early scenes being less stellar than Runey would like. Some of those scenes will get full reworks, but many are just planned to be remasters, if I understand things correctly.

Runey's likely gonna be reworking earlier content as an ongoing process, including changing things to allow for sfw playthroughs, and choosing not to have sex with girls you're not interested in.

That said, some of the changes, as well as some new additions, have created continuity errors on things. Ellen's scenes in Maria's events used to be the only and first Ellen sex content. But Ellen's got a set of side girl activities now that you can get to before Maria gets there, easily, as an example.

So yeah, early game remakes and changes are gonna be an ongoing process. Replaying and giving feedback is very helpful though, and can speed up the process by finding these inconsitencies faster.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Had some more thoughts on potential ideas.
- Asking one of the Sanctuary elves to sleep in your room at night. I'm sure Peni, Ann and Cira would love that. And it would be interesting to see the reactions of Nia and Slyvia in their Love/Slave routes.
- Sleepovers with Moon. Seems like she wouldn't have worry about getting home after work some nights.
- Evening shower scenes.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Had some more thoughts on potential ideas.
- Asking one of the Sanctuary elves to sleep in your room at night. I'm sure Peni, Ann and Cira would love that. And it would be interesting to see the reactions of Nia and Slyvia in their Love/Slave routes.
- Sleepovers with Moon. Seems like she wouldn't have worry about getting home after work some nights.
- Evening shower scenes.
I still want a way for the MC to take a shower and have one of the girls randomly sneak in on him.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Come to think of it, it is kinda weird that everyone in the hotel only seem to shower in the morning
Makes sense to me, especially if they have work or school first thing.

My line of thinking was that you can have, off the top of my head: Lucy, Hana, Jin, Nia, Sylvia, Ann, Peni and Cira in the hotel...and none of them shower.

Reactions: TheDevian

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, I think the average these days is actually 10 months. And still, you're then saying that we arrive on Syl'anar when Ellen is 36 years and 10 months old, and that MC's grandpa got her pregnant on her first time having sex with him.
40 weeks=roughly 9 months because every month except February are over 4 weeks long. Also, apparently pregnancies are counted from the start of the last menstrual cycle, so that's an added couple of weeks tacked onto it. But you also need to account for passage of time. Ellen doesn't need to be so exactly that age if her daughter was a timed event. Like, just an example, after 93 days you enter the lobby and Ellen is mailing a package that she explains is to her daughter who recently celebrated her 18th birthday. And this is of course assuming the Syl'anar follows U.S. age of consent laws. If Syl'anar followed nearly any other place's AoC laws it could be anywhere between 9 and 21 (Yemen's fucked up). The easiest way of getting around those pesky age of consent laws that-wouldn't-normally-apply-except-Honey Select/Playhome/AI Shoujo-models-hit-too-close-to-the-grey-area is to change specific ages to just be "legal adulthood". Yes, from a narrative standpoint, "legal adulthood" is a stupid phrase, but it gets around the fact that (again, examples) in the U.S. the legal age of consent is 18 (for people 18+) but in Germany the age of consent is only 14.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes