KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Actually, now that I think about it, a body sushi scene would be great for Sylvia for either of her routes... Okay, it would work with any of the girls, Sylvia just the one that came to mind first
Hell, just spread a layer of rice across the dining table and the elves can BE the sushi. :ROFLMAO:

reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
I just decided to update this in the first time since forever.

Is there a way to get a straight apk version for android? I have it working on Joiplay as the instructions said, but the old version I have is apk based because I just have the install that I can move around, makes it a little easier to orgainze so I was just curious if there is a way to get that without the emulator.

otherwise seems to be working great.

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
Is there a way to get a straight apk version for android? I have it working on Joiplay as the instructions said, but the old version I have is apk based because I just have the install that I can move around, makes it a little easier to orgainze so I was just curious if there is a way to get that without the emulator.
The limit on APK size is 2 GB, so the game would need to be super heavily compressed to work as an APK. As such, there's no official APK. I'm not sure if anyone around here makes any unofficial APKs for new versions of Harem Hotel, but there doesn't seem to be one for v0.16.2 yet

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So, something like this could only be post game at this point, not sure if I'm missing that context in a previous post, if I am sorry. The reason being, the small amount of randomization and even static events, already break continuity. I've been needing to redo scenes to remember details of story things that don't make sense with the changes and now I'm making a catalogue of saves at each relationship level for each girl so I won't have to keep replaying to find them. But after like 4 replays (this update, but I remember this was a thing going back to v.0.10.2), I realized that each time, I get to Ashley's level 8 event on a wednesday, when Ashley is hanging out in the hotel lobby. This wouldn't normally be a problem, just do her event the next day, or in the noon slot if she's not going to school. But for her level 8, that's the Maria sleepover. To actually trigger this you have to visit her room in the evening, and then the next morning Ashley fucks you with Maria there.
I think the context is in my quote - it basically mirrors your own concerns with breaking things, which is why I suggested it as a "post" game option. It would give the girls "life" after completion, be it story or stats grinding. Unless it's implemented like the "Meet me in your room" command, but for baths, the suggestion is just to give the girls themselves some "power" to be alive in their own game. I compared it to the lust events, because I like that beyond telling the girls no, they take control and do something of their own design (ex: NPC "Heard you were going to take a shower and beat you here..." /replay shower scene kinda thing). Yes I know it's basically forced by the player, but it isn't just another "I stopped by the lounge, Maria was there, so we did the deed and I ignored her for the rest of the day" event.

I know the game is more VN than sandbox, but I figure it can't hurt to make suggests to that side of the actual "game".

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tmw your first example is the one that is least likely to happen as far as Luci's story goes so far.

Not saying I wouldn't like it, btw. It's just funny because I see Kali hating the idea.
She acts like she doesn't like a lot of things, but she likes to be made to do stuff, so you just have to word it correctly. :devilish:

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
it says to start a new save in 16.2, is it worth it and does anyone know the diffrence in story if there are any?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
which is why I suggested it as a "post" game option.
Yeah, the use of quotations around post sorta gave it an ambiguous read to me. Didn't mean to overexplain, just wasn't sure if that ambiguousity should be read as implying it needn't only be post, at least at this point in development.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes