TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played this game for about 9 months, I usually let several updates go by to resume it, it's one of the first ones I tried and one of my favorites.

I see that the last two patches have a rework of the first events of several girls, and that they recommend restarting the game.

Do you know if the reworks have finished and it's worth restarting it? Or should I wait a few more patches for all the new content from the beginning to be accessible and restart then?

From what I remember I've played a lot of content and it's okay to play it again once, once...
Yeah, he plans to keep updating older scenes until they are done.
Had some more thoughts on potential ideas.
- Asking one of the Sanctuary elves to sleep in your room at night. I'm sure Peni, Ann and Cira would love that. And it would be interesting to see the reactions of Nia and Slyvia in their Love/Slave routes.
- Sleepovers with Moon. Seems like she wouldn't have worry about getting home after work some nights.
- Evening shower scenes.
Yeah, I would love to ask the others to sleep with him. Some would really like to cuddle, and some might like it more than they would care to admit. Such as maybe Nia or Sylvia could be outwardly annoyed at first, but then wake up holding him tight, maybe even have him comforting them after a nightmare the first time.

The only problem with evening (or afternoon) showers, is that if it is not the side girls, then we have one less shift we can see the girls, unless they are in both places at once, assuming the player won't go to both places, and even if they do, that person could have gone to the shower, and back, while you are going from place to place as well.
I still want a way for the MC to take a shower and have one of the girls randomly sneak in on him.
That would be great. XD
And like the dungeon, would not have to mess with where they are, since you can't be in both places at once.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The only problem with evening (or afternoon) showers, is that if it is not the side girls, then we have one less shift we can see the girls, unless they are in both places at once, assuming the player won't go to both places, and even if they do, that person could have gone to the shower, and back, while you are going from place to place as well.
"Post" game content for the sandbox side. Right now, once a girl is maxed(relative to what the player wants) or their story is complete, you repeat the day scenes or invite to sleep over, nothing else. This would add an additional option for girls who are done and an easier way to view their shower scenes on non-specific days (Autumn on days not Sunday for example, I still haven't maxed that stat). I'd love some more "randomness" to the game with the girls to initiate or interrupt the MC's day like their lust events do when ignored.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Post" game content for the sandbox side. Right now, once a girl is maxed(relative to what the player wants) or their story is complete, you repeat the day scenes or invite to sleep over, nothing else. This would add an additional option for girls who are done and an easier way to view their shower scenes on non-specific days (Autumn on days not Sunday for example, I still haven't maxed that stat). I'd love some more "randomness" to the game with the girls to initiate or interrupt the MC's day like their lust events do when ignored.
Yeah, player showers, and either a random girl shows up, or they could have a set schedule with afternoons and evenings being set from main and side girls, or even let the player choose once that girl reaches a certain point. Yeah, that would be fun.

I also keep hoping to expand the 'sleep with' list, if nothing else, maybe each girl could bring their side girl as an option, like Kali and Luci together, Lin and Jin, etc.

On the up side, I have almost hit 50 on Autumn's boobjobs, I will feel very satisfied when I do. XD

Reactions: KonfinedKnat
Nov 23, 2020
qualcuno sa se esiste una traduzione italiana del gioco? perché ne ho trovato uno qui, ma l'account MEGA non è più attivo
Amico traduci il messaggio o te lo buttano giù, comunque non dovrebbe esserci, se c'è lo noti dalla pagina principale, sta in elenco con gli extra e le mod

Dude, translate the message or they'll throw it down, however it shouldn't be there, if there is, notice it from the main page, it's listed with the extras and mods

Reactions: TheDevian and Ale3

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
I also keep hoping to expand the 'sleep with' list, if nothing else, maybe each girl could bring their side girl as an option, like Kali and Luci together,
Tmw your first example is the one that is least likely to happen as far as Luci's story goes so far.

Not saying I wouldn't like it, btw. It's just funny because I see Kali hating the idea.

So, something like this could only be post game at this point, not sure if I'm missing that context in a previous post, if I am sorry. The reason being, the small amount of randomization and even static events, already break continuity. I've been needing to redo scenes to remember details of story things that don't make sense with the changes and now I'm making a catalogue of saves at each relationship level for each girl so I won't have to keep replaying to find them. But after like 4 replays (this update, but I remember this was a thing going back to v.0.10.2), I realized that each time, I get to Ashley's level 8 event on a wednesday, when Ashley is hanging out in the hotel lobby. This wouldn't normally be a problem, just do her event the next day, or in the noon slot if she's not going to school. But for her level 8, that's the Maria sleepover. To actually trigger this you have to visit her room in the evening, and then the next morning Ashley fucks you with Maria there.

Because of the static event, this sleepover takes an extra day. And what's more, if you play really effectively, you can get 600 syls by that same day, so you could build the bar. And the Bar causes you to be taken immediately the next morning into the bar to introduce that content. But the sleepover sex is supposed to be what wakes you up. So you have to go back to the room and trigger the wakeup sex scene.

Other scenes that trigger in the morning, or that can only happen in the morning and should have continuity, get disrupted when another scene takes place in the same room, or when a girl is so horny she forces a time slot stealing fuck that morning.

One that happens for me a lot is a scene that takes place in the utility room or the hot springs will be disrupted by another scene that happens there and takes priority sometimes. Like, there's one morning where Kali sends you a pic of the hot springs, so you go to meet her there, she won't be there in the noon slot. But then the Android Lin scene in the utility room happens, or one of the many Clones in the Hot Springs events. And so you go, because Kali is there waiting for you, you got a message that morning, and you don't do that, you do another one.

Most of this doesn't matter, it's a game and we know it's mechanically complicated to have so many things happening in such a small space. But yeah, adding more variation or randomization to these things would make things even more borked.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah and then you know what happens? 2 posts later someone comes in and asks the exact same question, then 3 posts later someone else does, then 2 posts later someone else does, then 4 posts later someone else does, then 8 posts later someone else does, then 3 posts later someone else does, then the very next post after that one someone else does because it never fucking ends because all of these people can't either scroll up and check the last 20 posts or use the fucking search bar, they can't even be fucked doing a ctrl+f search, so when a smarmy smartass like you come along, forgive us for not patting you on the back and thanking you for teaching us the error of our ways.
You know what i do when that happens? I just don't respond. and keep scrolling.

Reactions: Strike-10

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
You know what i do when that happens? I just don't respond. and keep scrolling.
Most of us do, but this whole discussion is because someone who asked got butthurt about the much more lighthearted niabonk images. Forum ettiquette is a learned skill, ignoring people just causes repeat questions, and answering them encourages the behavior. Encourage people to search and they won't have to ask. But if they act like a fool, they'll be treated like one.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes