jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Anyone know which routes for the Elves have more content right now? Slave or Love?
People say Slave has more content which is technically true, but it looks like Runey wants to reward you for picking Love since the Love route content is (arguably) better. Unlike in the Slave route, you get to bang Nia and Sylvia in the Love route.

Reactions: Shocker

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Right now? Slave.
Thanks, I didn't know that since I've only tried love route. Gonna check the other route out too.

It feels like love route is for the patient, slow-burn kinda deal. And slave route gives sex scenes sooner. Idk, haven't gone the full slave route yet lol.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks, I didn't know that since I've only tried love route. Gonna check the other route out too.

It feels like love route is for the patient, slow-burn kinda deal. And slave route gives sex scenes sooner. Idk, haven't gone the full slave route yet lol.
That's basically it. Slave route is more "front-loaded" in content but Runey has plans to add more stuff to the love route and even it out as we go.

As of latest patches, I'd say it's starting to pay off ;)

Reactions: Chef Ramen

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Runey found a graphical inconsistency. New save, Lin's at level 16 and I've just bought Jin. The next Wednesday, Lin is in her room wearing her vine outfit and Jin her regular clothes, but when I talk to Lin I can see Jin in the back wearing vines too.

Reactions: Matthewpugh

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
For something such insignificant we get "an route".
But "do you wanna buy crazy elfs" is not a question at all(you cant buy normal ones).
Don't want to fight against slavery? Too bad, your bitches decided to do so...

And still no pregnancy.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
But "do you wanna buy crazy elfs" is not a question at all(you cant buy normal ones).

And still no pregnancy.
It's a visual novel with sand box elements - not a corruption game or purely sandbox game. There isn't any "final" content yet, so having pregnancy now would feel weird in terms of the story.

Get the feeling you didn't really investigate what you were downloading.

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021

And still no pregnancy.
No pregnancy? Excuse me, I will be over here with my android girlfriend and our love child

Although I can't wait for the update where I can give triplets to Ashley and Lin and Kali and Lucy and Kate and Maria and... ah fuck it, all of them.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Runey
I've finally finished what's available, and found a few notable items you might want to look into.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other thoughts (not necessarily a bad things, just me rambling):

While talking with Autumn, and she is explaining about the staffs and the elements, I kept hearing her words in the voice of Delenn, from Babylon 5. Maybe I've just been watching too much of that lately.

Most frustrating of all....
With all the flying he's done, why has the MC not yet to joined the mile-high club...

Anyway, my final thoughts for this release. Great as always. Can't wait until the next release. (no, I'm not asking when, poor fairies)

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes