Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
So, are you supposed to be able to have your first vaginal experience with Kali be when you give her the slut outfit? Because I did that. Just had to get her stats high enough early in her story. Also did sex on the beach for the exhibitionism events and haven't gotten further than blowjobs and titjobs on her friendship events. Lin and Ashley both needed me to have already had vaginal sex with them in a friendship event before they would accept the outfit. Haven't tried it with Maria yet.

Also, Kate's events should probably be gated by Ashley and the twins' friendship levels. Her events seemed to be appearing solely based on days past after I quickly did her riddle stuff.

I'm really liking the exploration events and Kali's reworked events. I actually ran out of exploration events right about the time Maria showed up and put me to where I always had a friendship event pending, so I only had to idle once or twice in the start this time. Seeing the cameos of characters that show up much later is pretty cool, and makes me wonder if some of the other characters introduced there will join the main plot later. Definitely interested to see where all that goes.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, are you supposed to be able to have your first vaginal experience with Kali be when you give her the slut outfit? Because I did that. Just had to get her stats high enough early in her story. Also did sex on the beach for the exhibitionism events and haven't gotten further than blowjobs and titjobs on her friendship events. Lin and Ashley both needed me to have already had vaginal sex with them in a friendship event before they would accept the outfit. Haven't tried it with Maria yet.
That doesn't sound right to me at all :unsure:

Also, Kate's events should probably be gated by Ashley and the twins' friendship levels. Her events seemed to be appearing solely based on days past after I quickly did her riddle stuff.
This should have been fixed in v0.16.2

I'm really liking the exploration events and Kali's reworked events. I actually ran out of exploration events right about the time Maria showed up and put me to where I always had a friendship event pending, so I only had to idle once or twice in the start this time. Seeing the cameos of characters that show up much later is pretty cool, and makes me wonder if some of the other characters introduced there will join the main plot later. Definitely interested to see where all that goes.
That's awesome to hear! Sounds like it's working as intended. I want to add more to the explore content as well, but it should end early on too, and give way to side character content.

Reactions: TheDevian

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
That doesn't sound right to me at all :unsure:
Probably didn't expect someone to cheat in money, buy all the outfits, then grind stats to max the instant they became available to see what would happen. It would basically never come up in a normal game.

That reminds me, when Lin rejected the slut outfit it only mentioned her slutiness stat not being high enough even when it was over 60 and the real reason was friendship.

This should have been fixed in v0.16.2
Did it on a fresh v0.16.2 install. Didn't think to post about it until I was a ways past it, so don't have much in the way of saves. I do show Kate at 8/8 while Ashley is only at 15 and no second level to the hotel.
Capture.PNG

That's awesome to hear! Sounds like it's working as intended. I want to add more to the explore content as well, but it should end early on too, and give way to side character content.
Well, then, great job! Definitely looking forward to where you go with it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, it's been more than a week and not a peep out of Ashram since his wife posted saying he was in hospital... bit worrying we haven't heard from him at all. Like, i know he doesn't owe any updates or anything but he's got a pretty consistent track record of engagement around here, you'd figure he'd have asked the missus to type up a short update if he was doing better if he couldn't do it himself. The fact he hasn't done either is... concerning.

silkysoco

Jan 26, 2022
Man, it's been more than a week and not a peep out of Ashram since his wife posted saying he was in hospital... bit worrying we haven't heard from him at all. Like, i know he doesn't owe any updates or anything but he's got a pretty consistent track record of engagement around here, you'd figure he'd have asked the missus to type up a short update if he was doing better if he couldn't do it himself. The fact he hasn't done either is... concerning.

Wishing them the best and a speedy recovery from whatever ails them. A bit of a reminder that actual life goes on outside of these dumb little corners of the internet we hang out in.

Sep 4, 2017
Man you are too degenerate, soon you will tell us that you do handholding without gloves
Pre-marital handholding?! You perverted degenerate, that's completely disgusting.
Not between two consenting adults who plan on sharing a life together.
But, head pats are still the better way to show affection.
I said "thank you" to both Lin and Android. And told them that I am grateful for their hard work, I appreciate them and I respect them. And I meant it seriously. I know that it is not perverted but I respect my elf and android and I am proud of it, and screw what the that "doctor" from that Maria's event[ or that wife of that slaver from that exploring auction event on the beach and everybody else says. I am pretty sure that if I would show respect for elves and androids publicly in the streets, people would give me some weird looks, but I don't care, and I bet that some people would have a really funny reaction. I want take Lin to town and show her some respect and appriciation on public, or just go to the city alone and be respectful and polite to every elf that I will meet there in front of their masters, just to see how the people would react. I bet it would be fun. Breaking social norms and being respectful and polite to the slaves on public is perverted, right? Am I a perverted degenerate? I hope so.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Man you are too degenerate, soon you will tell us that you do handholding without gloves
Bugs-Bunny-Could-Be.gif
I said "thank you" to both Lin and Android. And told them that I am grateful for their hard work, I appreciate them and I respect them. And I meant it seriously. I know that it is not perverted but I respect my elf and android and I am proud of it, and screw what the that "doctor" from that Maria's event[ or that wife of that slaver from that exploring auction event on the beach and everybody else says. I am pretty sure that if I would show respect for elves and androids publicly in the streets, people would give me some weird looks, but I don't care, and I bet that some people would have a really funny reaction. I want take Lin to town and show her some respect and appriciation on public, or just go to the city alone and be respectful and polite to every elf that I will meet there in front of their masters, just to see how the people would react. I bet it would be fun. Breaking social norms and being respectful and polite to the slaves on public is perverted, right? Am I a perverted degenerate? I hope so.
Does that mean that we should say we DON'T like them, and DON'T respect them?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hohoho! Here comes Santa Kiss with his Merry Harem Elves! (Who aren't all elves!)
Just a nice and simple pic of the hotel on Christmas Morning or you know the Syl'anar equivalent of Christmas.
Headpatmas?
Anyway Happy Holidays to everyone across the Runeyverse!
View attachment 2259341
Merry Christmas ( and Happy Holidays for those who celebrate differently) to you and to every HH fans! :giggle: :giggle:

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes