Sep 4, 2017
Is that a trick question? My paradox absorbing crumple zones are not working....
I was aiming mainly at the society of Sylvanar. I think that most of the people in Sylvanar would see liking elves and androids and being polite and respectful towards them as a weird and perverted behavior. So if you like and respect Lin and android, they will probably think that you are pervert. So, are you a pervert in the eyes of the society of Sylvanar or not? And if you are, will you hide it, or will you walk through the city on public, holding hands with Lin and android and kissing them, while the majority public will look at you disgusted and the police will probably try to arrest you for indecent behavior?

Mean while at a undisclosed location Elves are about to Riot!.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So spare a thought for your poor overworked Elves and give them a nice relaxing Juicing!.
Unhappy holidays everybody!. (That means happy holidays for you non Orcs)
Elves are rioting? And when will the androids finally riot? Or are they waiting until all the meaty races will extint themselves, and then they will take over the world and fix all the problems that the meaty races created? I am sorry, but you meatbags aren't really good at ruling the world. Really, you are terrible at it. Anyway, I wish everybody a Merry Robo-Christmas and Happy New Robo-Year, which are like your regular meatbag christmas and new year, but better.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with Gallery Unlocked + Every Item Available
[Version 0.16.2 Compatible]

RBF.jpg

Previews:

IMPORTANT!

The gallery doesn't contain all the sex scenes available.
Many of them you will only watch by playing the game.
My save eases this work, but fortunately, you still need to play the game.

Hope it helps you!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was aiming mainly at the society of Sylvanar. I think that most of the people in Sylvanar would see liking elves and androids and being polite and respectful towards them as a weird and perverted behavior. So if you like and respect Lin and android, they will probably think that you are pervert. So, are you a pervert in the eyes of the society of Sylvanar or not? And if you are, will you hide it, or will you walk through the city on public, holding hands with Lin and android and kissing them, while the majority public will look at you disgusted and the police will probably try to arrest you for indecent behavior?
Oh, I am definitely a pervert! Headpats, hand holding, hugs, kisses, you name it!
Elves are rioting? And when will the androids finally riot? Or are they waiting until all the meaty races will extint themselves, and then they will take over the world and fix all the problems that the meaty races created? I am sorry, but you meatbags aren't really good at ruling the world. Really, you are terrible at it. Anyway, I wish everybody a Merry Robo-Christmas and Happy New Robo-Year, which are like your regular meatbag christmas and new year, but better.
We need to wait for Android to give them all sentience.
That, or instead of the Android uprising, we will have the gynoid takeover.

Sep 4, 2017
Oh, I am definitely a pervert! Headpats, hand holding, hugs, kisses, you name it!
Good, good, now go to the streets and show it. Be polite to elves, and if somebody will ask what are you doing, just say "Well, given the fact that elves live longer than humans, they are probably older than me, and don't you know that old saying "respect our elders"? I am pretty sure that you heard about it.".

Wait, a minute, isn't Lin older than MC? If I remember it correctly, she is 100 years old. Dos that mean that she is older than MC? And if she is, does that mean that she is MC's elder? Grandma Lin? GILF Lin? :eek:o_O:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good, good, now go to the streets and show it. Be polite to elves, and if somebody will ask what are you doing, just say "Well, given the fact that elves live longer than humans, they are probably older than me, and don't you know that old saying "respect our elders"? I am pretty sure that you heard about it.".

Wait, a minute, isn't Lin older than MC? If I remember it correctly, she is 100 years old. Dos that mean that she is older MC? And if she is, does that mean that she is MC's elder? Grandma Lin? GILF Lin? :eek:o_O:unsure:
Always do.

She's ~300 IIRC.

Reactions: silkysoco

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017

Wait, a minute, isn't Lin older than MC? If I remember it correctly, she is 100 years old. Dos that mean that she is older MC? And if she is, does that mean that she is MC's elder? Grandma Lin? GILF Lin? :eek:o_O:unsure:
In elf years that's somewhere between a baby and about 22. Depending on which elf canon you're looking at. Runey's elf canon puts her on the higher end of that scale for legal reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Sadly Orc's cant give headpats. :cry:
Elves have a tendency to transform into mince patties when we try.
Its a strange phenomenon we have been trying to solve for years!.
And don't get me started on fairy's! One will never see a fairy in orc hands and never should!.
Its not easy being an Orc.
On the bright side we have learnt if we let an Elf hold our hand its fine as long as we don't close our hands.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes