ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Just want to ask, Is any milfs in this game ? (i have never played it)
If you're defining "Milf" by age, and not status of motherhood, there's technically plenty, as the elves all have hundreds of years on you.

If it's body type (pixar mom body), there's at least 2 I'd say definitely qualify, one of whom is a main girl. There are 6 others who have nice hips and tits though.

If they need to be a mom, there's 1 fuckable mom, has literally one interaction in the game, and one other character who could possibly be argued.

If you're looking for behavior, there's 1. She's a side girl, but she's popular enough and in the plot enough, she'll always be getting something, even if it's not focus. She's the only "human" who is older than you, and she had a relationship with the grandfather who you inherit the hotel from. That said she's only in her 30s, according to Runey.

Reactions: TheDevian

metalurgescu

Jul 28, 2021
Runey: I know you decided that there will be no 16.2, and it is your choice. I will still report some bugs as I encounter them and at least those I report are really annoying to me.. Thus, please check the logic when MC visits Autumn's grandma (level 22 event for her). There I go into what seemed like an infinite loop with the dialogues preceding the actual meal. After more than 3 iterations of the same 10+ replicas or more, I got out of the loophole, but it was really... I mean you have no other option than to just click and it repeats and you do not know if it ever ends...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey: I know you decided that there will be no 16.2, and it is your choice. I will still report some bugs as I encounter them and at least those I report are really annoying to me.. Thus, please check the logic when MC visits Autumn's grandma (level 22 event for her). There I go into what seemed like an infinite loop with the dialogues preceding the actual meal. After more than 3 iterations of the same 10+ replicas or more, I got out of the loophole, but it was really... I mean you have no other option than to just click and it repeats and you do not know if it ever ends...
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Please report any bugs you come across in a way that lets me reproduce them. Otherwise I cannot fix them.

MarkCuban

Jan 16, 2022
Hello I have downloaded the game to mobile through joiplay i can play it. The thing i want to do is convert the game into apk just like regular android app how did people manage do that in older versions ? I dont want to use 10GB file to play the game

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hello I have downloaded the game to mobile through joiplay i can play it. The thing i want to do is convert the game into apk just like regular android app how did people manage do that in older versions ? I dont want to use 10GB file to play the game
Very simple.
Either the use the search engine on the site and find an Android port: https://f95zone.to/search/238666261/?q=android+port+16.2&t=post&c[thread]=12760&o=date
Or they made one themself - yet, I do not know how they do it.
Or they ask that someone made one - yet, I don't see a specific thread for it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Their is one MILF with one repeatable scene in the game.Drunk bar customer
Perhaps Jinny is a MILF too, possible even a GILF, at least per definition.
We were mostly talking about Sarah and Ellen, I believe.
There is also some potential with Kali's new step mom, never know... XD
Oohh, totally forgot about her existence, even more so than Juliet's :KEK:

Hmm, her being Juliet's mother would be a good headcanon, come to think of it...
Juliet and her mom...
homer-simpson-drool.gif

...wait, what were we talking about again?

Last edited:

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
the last apk, before the switch to joyplay was already getting too big for the apk limit which is around 2 gigs. Unless someone seperates the game into parts, the apk files would be too large.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
is there a WT/Cheat Mod for 0.16.2?
There is one for 16.1, but the member who has been making the cheat mods went into the hospital before he was able to release one for 16.2, and there have been no other updates that I have heard of about his condition.

In the future, use the search feature in the top right corner of the page, and look at the most recent responses.
You will find that questions like that have already been asked many, many, many times and answered over, and over again, till people have gotten sick of answering it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes