SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
So I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I checked the recent few pages and didn't see anything. Am I missing something or are the newest scenes not in the gallery (Sylvia's kitchen scene, for example)?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I checked the recent few pages and didn't see anything. Am I missing something or are the newest scenes not in the gallery (Sylvia's kitchen scene, for example)?
Sometimes things don't get added to the gallery until the next update, and other times things just don't get added. It is always good to keep saves at the start of new scenes.
Nooooo! Now that song is stuck in my head. LOL
I heard the song, and it inspired the meme ...and it's still stuck in my head too. :ROFLMAO:

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Happy New years! Runey and my fellow Hotel managers!.
May your Horns be full, Your mead be strong and your Elves Ripe for the Juicing!.
Also may we have less Fairy wings lost this year?.
(Seriously if this keeps going on they will become an endangered spieces before next year is done. With my damn sausage fingers and clap splatting, Then all these update when? phrases!. Wait keep those Updates when? coming. Every time a fairy losses her wings an Orc Child gets a new Doll!.)

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.16.1 TEST)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-walkthroughs-and-cheat-mods.84767/post-9577746

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Is there any walkthrough mode + cheat for version 16.2???
Thanks

Reactions: Punto

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there any walkthrough mode + cheat for version 16.2???
Thanks
There is one for 16.1, but the member who has been making the cheat mods went into the hospital before he was able to release one for 16.2, and there have been no other updates that I have heard of about his condition.
There could be issues with using the 16.1 version, so use at your own risk.

In the future, use the search feature in the top right corner of the page, and look at the most recent responses.
You will find that questions like that have already been asked many, many, many times and answered over, and over again, till people have gotten sick of answering it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Final found this thread again....not sure why I can't find it easily with search....anyway.
After over a year on the shelf whilst I played other games I finally came back to this and am using Lain's 14.1 mod (otherwise I found the game too confusing or tedious), but I just had a scene with Lin where we go clothes shopping and end up listening to some politician...wasn't sure what needed doing there as it wasn't in the mod....BUT the mod said something about needing a level of exhibitionism with Lin...I am on zero and have no idea what actions would increase that.

So, question is, how do I increase exhibitionism in the game?
Thank you

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Final found this thread again....not sure why I can't find it easily with search....anyway.
After over a year on the shelf whilst I played other games I finally came back to this and am using Lain's 14.1 mod (otherwise I found the game too confusing or tedious), but I just had a scene with Lin where we go clothes shopping and end up listening to some politician...wasn't sure what needed doing there as it wasn't in the mod....BUT the mod said something about needing a level of exhibitionism with Lin...I am on zero and have no idea what actions would increase that.

Thank you
Visit the girl in their room and select exhibition. Assuming relevant love/obedience stats are high enough they will partake.

And the default game tells you if your stat for an event is to low, no mod needed. There are multiple events in the game that can have a little exhibition event happen (it's minor in virtually all cases but maybe 1-2), and just like Lin, the game will tell you if you can perform it or not.

G'luck using Lain's mod for the whole game. I assume it will break, otherwise a second author wouldn't have needed to pick it up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Thank you
Never use outdated mods.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020

Thank you
If you want to know what happens differently if her exhibition is high enough:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Sometimes things don't get added to the gallery until the next update, and other times things just don't get added. It is always good to keep saves at the start of new scenes.
Ahhh snap. That does make sense though, you make a ton of scenes. Guess I'll start over for next update and save it all.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes