TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks man, big thanks. You can't throw the update patch into a modded main file and end up with an unmodded main file can you? 99% sure you can't so i guess i'll have to redownload the entire game again :ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure not. I would get the full one, just to be safe.
Is this still on the path of getting darker and darker content, or has it returned to a more lighthearted tone? I quit after the DNA test and was wondering if I should bother coming back.
It is always fluctuating. There are highs and lows, that one was a low, but it unlocked a lot of new stuff, and she is in a much better place now, with purpose and drive, rather than lazing about, just getting by.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Pretty sure not. I would get the full one, just to be safe.

It is always fluctuating. There are highs and lows, that one was a low, but it unlocked a lot of new stuff, and she is in a much better place now, with purpose and drive, rather than lazing about, just getting by.
That's what makes this game so good, I think. It's not your generic "sleep with everyone around you with no consequences and no stakes". Each character has a clear drive, hopes, dreams, and fears, and you support them throughout it.

Whilst I totally get that the darker stuff can be off-putting, I personally think that it makes the lighter stuff that much more enjoyable, and adds an element of realism to the story.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So for some reason i cannot get the URM to work with this game, i downloaded a fresh build, a fresh copy of the mod, put it in the same place you always do, as you're meant to, /game, and yet... nothing, no splash upon load, nothing when pressing alt+m, just nothing and i cannot figure out why... Is it working for other people?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So for some reason i cannot get the URM to work with this game, i downloaded a fresh build, a fresh copy of the mod, put it in the same place you always do, as you're meant to, /game, and yet... nothing, no splash upon load, nothing when pressing alt+m, just nothing and i cannot figure out why... Is it working for other people?
I don't know what URM is - if it's the mod Ashram has been working on, it won't work since it stops at 16.1 and a fresh build, in theory, should be 16.2

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The Universal Ren'py Mod that DigDug69 was talking about not 15 posts before yours. :FacePalm:
I believe that you are right.

I had hoped that my below comment would be enough to make them realize that "NO ONE HERE CAN HELP THEM WITH THAT MOD!!!!!
The one that I very specifically stated, Quote:" I suggest referring them to the Universal Ren'py mod and informing them that if they have issues with that installed, that no one here can help them."

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I believe that you are right.

I had hoped that my below comment would be enough to make them realize that "NO ONE HERE CAN HELP THEM WITH THAT MOD!!!!!
The one that I very specifically stated, Quote:" I suggest referring them to the Universal Ren'py mod and informing them that if they have issues with that installed, that no one here can help them."
Hey, you might've said it but that doesn't make it true, i posted both here and on the mod thread, this game clearly has a quirk with adding URM functionality to old saves, better than 0 chance someone who regularly visits this thread might've come across it themselves and found a fix, i wasn't asking for in-depth help with URM, i know that mod pretty bloody damn well at this point and my current problem is not one made from the perspective of a newbie who doesn't know wtf they're doing, this problem clearly exists for just this game, so again, just cause you decided to speak for everyone doesn't mean no one here has any potential way to help.

I'm semi-regular to this thread, so it's not like i don't get that it can be annoying having person after person after person parachuting in with the same question that's been answered a hundred times, but that's not what this is or was, you overshot with your snark, i didn't even ask for help, i stated my issue and asked if it was working for other people just so i could narrow down the problem.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I said it, because until very, very recently, this game had a dedicated mod that did everything that one does.
It was built specifically for this game, and was incredibly easy to use.
Only in the last 30 days has this game been without a dedicated mod, so there was no reason for people here to use that mod here, and also, not to many people even know about that universal mod, which is not all that easy to use for a beginner.
I've used it, but I could not even begin to answer questions. I just poked around until I got something to work.
Therefore, there would have been no reason for people here to use that more complicated universal mod in this game before I posted about it today.

This thread is for harem hotel and the mod built for it.
The universal mod has it's own thread, and the dev there may eventually get to your question.
And as you said, people really were getting tired of hearing about problems caused by old mods being used and causing issues with the newest release of the game.
So, I said here, if there were issues, do not ask people here for solutions if using that mod. Because that mod has its own separate thread for comments and problem solving.

I only posted the universal mod here, because some people whine about not having a mod for games.

That said.
I did a search using the search feature found at the top right corner of that thread and searched for URM.
These are all of the results for it in that thread.
https://f95zone.to/search/242829023/?q=URM&t=post&c[thread]=48025&o=relevance

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, I said here, if there were issues, do not ask people here for solutions if using that mod, because that mod has its own separate thread for comments and problem solving.
Well, as i said, the current problem i am dealing with is entirely unique to this game, i am not the only person who uses this mod so there is/was a greater than 0 chance someone who comes here has had this issue and knows exactly what one has to do to fix it. Failing that, being able to take back, from this thread, what others have found out regarding the issue, to the mod thread to help the dev develop a fix is also perfectly valid behaviour and i don't need you policing that no matter how good your intentions.
I only posted the universal mod here, because some people whine about not having a mod for games.
You posting the mod here actually has nothing to do with my post about it, i've been using the URM for about a year and would be asking/talking about it whether you posted your comment or not, so again, this doesn't involve you unless you involve yourself and i'd prefer you didn't so that things can remain civil.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Problem solved. I am going back and deleting my post about the universal mod.
Now the problem is all yours.
I tried to help out, and got shit for it, after warning about potential problems.

By the way, have you tried searching that thread for the term URM?
There are lots of results.
https://f95zone.to/search/242829023/?q=URM&t=post&c[thread]=48025&o=relevance
Whatever man, you decided to police the thread and i asked you to leave me alone, you want to cry foul, go for it.

Why do you keep linking a search for 'URM' in the URM thread? It just brings up references to the mod... in the mod thread...

Did you mean to search for 'Harem Hotel' in the URM thread? Cause that'd make more sense and i already did that and there were no results that lead anywhere. So... thanks, but i'm good to keep going as i was. Cheers.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Because it covers many topics, and answers many different questions that people had.
You said you asked there, but you never said a thing about actually searching that thread for a solution.
It is a universal mod, Harem Hotel is not necessarily going to be mentioned.
For instance, going through those results I found the answer to your question.
Tempted to make you look for it, but the answer is, press ALT+M in game

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Because it covers many topics, and answers many different questions that people had.
You said you asked there, but you never said a thing about actually searching that thread for a solution.
For instance, going through those results I found the answer to your question.
Tempted to make you look for it, but the answer is, press ALT+M in game
Ffs dude, just drop it, i know how to use the mod, alt+m wasn't working, i got it to work, my problem is resolved, move on.
You know what, sure. I don't normally do this, but here you go. This is the end of 15.
Heh, i get why you might be reluctant to share saves now, didn't occur to me before but all your choices of names, pet names, outfits and such are made public, i had fun changing things back to my own preferences but i feel like i was being a voyeur looking through your window. All good though, there was nothing shameful or anything, just felt invasive to see that stuff without meaning to.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Well, any good head of a harem kind of needs to be a sex addict. XD
You must eat a lot of oysters.
1906 ejaculations.
Look at the headpat to ejaculation ratio though... Assuming both Bot and Lin getting pats, that's somewhere around 2700 days, give or take the time it takes to get floor 2 up and running. At that rate, those ejaculations could have been spaced out to every 1 and a half days, give or take.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes