Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Since the mod is on hold at the moment, and doesn't match the new version, is there another way to know if I have seen all the content in the latest version? Is there a variable or flag I can look at in the console? Is there some other method?

Also, what does the exclamation point in the info screen next to each character mean? I thought it meant that there is an available story progression with that character, at the current time and day, but when I go find them, I just get their routine options like go to the cafe, or have some fun. At the moment I have the yellow exclamation mark with Android and Felicity during some days and times, but can't seem to trigger their events, if they have one.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
I believe someone else also found that out earlier this week, I remember seeing Devian tagging Runey on a post to let him know about it.

EDIT: this post here https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-2-runey.12760/post-9806787
Prob didn't show up on your search because Sylvia wasn't mentioned by name, but seems to be the same event.
Yeah, my bad, I tried searching by "Sylvia" and also by "36", probably that's why I didn't find it. And "Felicity" or "Emma" just gives too many results to try and look through it.

Reactions: torresm

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, my bad, I tried searching by "Sylvia" and also by "36", probably that's why I didn't find it. And "Felicity" or "Emma" just gives too many results to try and look through it.
Yeah, it's a harem, you can't ignore people, especially our poor Lin!!!! XD

Headpats Cum.jpg
Since the mod is on hold at the moment, and doesn't match the new version, is there another way to know if I have seen all the content in the latest version? Is there a variable or flag I can look at in the console? Is there some other method?

Also, what does the exclamation point in the info screen next to each character mean? I thought it meant that there is an available story progression with that character, at the current time and day, but when I go find them, I just get their routine options like go to the cafe, or have some fun. At the moment I have the yellow exclamation mark with Android and Felicity during some days and times, but can't seem to trigger their events, if they have one.
You just answered your own question, the ! means there is content to see, that and the INFO page. Try checking the .

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
It does mean that there is an event available, but not necessarily at that time of the day. The girls sometimes go on "cooldown" before you can see the next event, the exclamation lets you know that the cooldown is over. As far as I know it has the same function as the the girls' icons you see on the corner of the new day screen, after going to sleep.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, it's a harem, you can't ignore people, especially our poor Lin!!!! XD
This was never my intention, I tried progressing everyone evenly (well, except for Sylvia, Nia and Ann) , but seems like Lin has a lot more content, and it was somehow really easy to trigger events for Emma and Felicity, they have fewer dependencies than other characters. Besides some of their events being dependant on Ashley's friendship I don't think there's anything stopping them, and a lot of their latest events autotrigger without a way to effectively postpone them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This was never my intention, I tried progressing everyone evenly, but seems like Lin has a lot more content, and it was somehow really easy to trigger events for Emma and Felicity, they have fewer dependencies than other characters. Besides some of their events being dependant on Ashley's friendship I don't think there's anything stopping them, and a lot of their latest events autotrigger without a way to effectively postpone them.
Yeah, the auto-triggering events is a problem, and yeah Lin, Kali, and Ash were the first 3 girls in the game, in that order. Hopefully the new calendar thing he is working on will prevent this in the future.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

GSlayer1

Sep 7, 2019
any1 having trouble triggering the extra beach scene where kali needs 10 exhibition/submission, have both at 10
its level 21 event according to the mod

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
any1 having trouble triggering the extra beach scene where kali needs 10 exhibition/submission, have both at 10
its level 21 event according to the mod
Are you playing version 16.2?
There is no working mod for it yet, and older mods will cause issues.
16.1 had bugs, the mod for 16.2 was being worked on when LordAshram went into the hospital.
The Dev making the mods for a number of games, was diagnosed with cancer, and is going through chemo, so there is no ETA for a mod release.
It will come out some day, but some day could be weeks, or even months from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
To any mod that can edit the original post in this thread.
The person doing the mods, LordAshram was diagnosed with cancer and is going through chemo therapy.
He stated in a message that he would try to work on mod updates, but because of the chemo, he could make no promises.
Option 1: Could you please disable the older download links for the mod on the main page?
People keep trying to use the older mod that is available on the main page, since there is no new mod for the current release and corrupting their game and coming here constantly, complaining about it.

Option 2: (Likely the better option.) Or if you can't do that, put a warning message in bold red letters saying what is going on right next to where the mod download link is, and that it is not safe to use the older mods.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes