Alementalist

Jan 22, 2023
Honestly, this is one of the best games I have found on this site! I enjoyed the content of Emma, Felicity, and Kate, and I'm looking forward to how the story around Kate will unfold (I know that she's just a side character, but I'm still interested to see where it goes).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Honestly, this is one of the best games I have found on this site! I enjoyed the content of Emma, Felicity, and Kate, and I'm looking forward to how the story around Kate will unfold (I know that she's just a side character, but I'm still interested to see where it goes).
I'm happy to hear that you're still invested in the story and characters after so many hours of playtime and years of development :) I will be posting a development announcement post for v0.17 soon that will include some previews of upcoming environments.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would suggest with her on her knees in front of you.
That should put her in the ideal position for head patting.
She can then attend to other matters for you, while you are doing that.
But how to get her out of the game to do that?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
1: Go to bar.
2: Find similar looking short girl who is drunk.
3: Buy her more drinks.
4: Convince her to put on elf ears.
5: Pat head.
Repeat step 3 as necessary.
Too small a town, I would have better luck saving up for a REALLY big 3D printer...

Yes, I need a Real Doll.
What genitalia options?
Headpat edition!
Sorry, that is too lewd for us, next you will be asking for hand holding!!!!!

Sep 4, 2017
I would suggest with her on her knees in front of you.
That should put her in the ideal position for head patting.
She can then attend to other matters for you, while you are doing that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Too small a town, I would have better luck saving up for a REALLY big 3D printer...

Yes, I need a Real Doll.
What genitalia options?
Headpat edition!
Sorry, that is too lewd for us, next you will be asking for hand holding!!!!!
Actually, my ex who was bi contacted Real Doll about getting an anatomically correct Smurfette doll.
They quoted her the price $5000.00, no questions asked, so that is an option for you.
Not sure what options she wanted with it when she was talking to them.

One based on the android would be more realistic though, since I believe that they have versions with AI that are animated.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
They are alive, but not life itself.
That said, they, like any other living thing, can represent it for the sake of the next question.
If you do no appreciate life, do you deserve it?
That depends, in a perfect world, they deserve a chance to learn that appreciation, as they are also alive, and an example of what we appreciate, but we can't all do that, for whatever reason.
Actually, my ex who was bi contacted Real Doll about getting an anatomically correct Smurfette doll.
They quoted her the price $5000.00, no questions asked, so that is an option for you.
Not sure what options she wanted with it when she was talking to them.

One based on the android would be more realistic though, since I believe that they have versions with AI that are animated.
Yeah, I have heard, and the prices are coming down, but even if I could afford anything like that, I am not there yet. lol

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That said, they, like any other living thing, can represent it for the sake of the next question.
That depends, in a perfect world, they deserve a chance to learn that appreciation, as they are also alive, and an example of what we appreciate, but we can't all do that, for whatever reason.

Yeah, I have heard, and the prices are coming down, but even if I could afford anything like that, I am not there yet. lol
You could always just order the head.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You could always just order the head.
I just heard last night, that the replacement heads are like $800 or so. Probably not for a custom one though... lol

It's funny what you hear on discord some days... lol

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, that is true.

Anyway, it is really late where I live, so I am leaving to recharge myself, bye everybody, see you guys later.

• Hey there
Reactions: TheDevian

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
He worked for no president. John Emerich Edward Dalberg-Acton, also known as 1st Baron Acton, was the 13th Marquess of Groppoli in the Tuscany region of Italy as well as a former British Parliament member.
Assuming Acton, the guy who supported the South in the civil war, and wrote of "the celts" as if they were an inferior race, was a good judge of character, sure.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes