shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It just dawned on me. I remember there being a scene that could be missed if it wasn't activated the first time it became available. Does anyone know which scenes I should look out for? Now that I am doing a new game.
Maybe in really old version, but Runey has comments in place to tell you if you're going to continue or stop a storyline (particularly Ellen / Luci). As long as you don't button mash, you won't miss those. Beyond that the only real "missable" things are if your submission / exhibition are to low you won't get what typically amounts to a small tease of flesh.

There is supposed to be a beach scene with Kali if her stats are high enough when you go with Luci but I've never gotten it to trigger, so maybe that one?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
There is supposed to be a beach scene with Kali if her stats are high enough when you go with Luci but I've never gotten it to trigger, so maybe that one?
Oh, the one where you fuck Kali right in front of Lucy? IIRC you can't get that one anymore since the event was rewritten.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Oh, the one where you fuck Kali right in front of Lucy? IIRC you can't get that one anymore since the event was rewritten.
That'd prolly explain why I never got it - early on I didn't focus on sub/exh, I was normally focused on the other stats. Now I do it the other way around, focus on sub/exh and then worry about the other stats. Missed my window.

• Wow

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
That'd prolly explain why I never got it - early on I didn't focus on sub/exh, I was normally focused on the other stats. Now I do it the other way around, focus on sub/exh and then worry about the other stats. Missed my window.
If you wanna take a look, v0.15 still had it. I bet you can find an older download link on Runey's patreon and use some console magic to skip straight to that scene.

Reactions: shadowtempered

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
Personally, I need a whole hell of a lot more Moon content.

The difference is, one of us is going to get what they want. :cry:
Of the side girls, I could make a few categories, but for now I'll go with this set:
  • Sex toys - Ellen and Lucia
  • Interesting but lacking breadth - Jin
  • Still a side, but feels important - Hana, Vanessa, Kate*
  • Are you sure this isn't just a main girl - Sylvia**, Nia, Moon
Sex toys are characters who are primarily just sex events with very little plot relevance. They might support a main character, but they mostly just have sex.

Jin is alone here, but she's interesting in that she has a neat story, but she's not having sex as a point, and she isn't relevant outside of her story and Lin.

These are girls who have really good date content, as well as a few really neat events so far.

These girls are either central to the main plot, or they have enough links to the harem that they might as well be in it officially.

*Kate could be in the "are you sure this isn't just a main girl" category, but I don't put her there because her ties to the harem are pretty small. Ashley is her main tie, and that has actually only recently been explored in the game (for Devian, Runey redid the Ashley study events while she was expelled to add kate to them). The only other characters she interacts with are the Clones, and that's even more of a new thing, as the clones returning to school hasn't been super explored yet, and they're still kinda earning back their good graces with people.

**Sylvia has less individual content, but her content as a character within other characters plots includes Autumn, Lin, and the clones, as well as interactions with Maria, Hana, and Nia, and she's also central to the main plot.

Moon has a room designed (so does kate) and has one other completely unique location that she takes you to. She has interacted with every main girl (except autumn?) and has developed a friendship with Maria and Kali, with a possible new friendship in Emma. Only Nia and Sylvia compare, in terms of being so interactive with the Harem, and that's a big deal that I don't think people quite get...

One of the things Runey has been trying to do over the last 8 or so releases is create more interactivity among the Harem, to make the hotel feel like a place where people live and have fun together, to make it so that these people aren't solely tied together by the magic of MC's penis. So the fact that Moon, and to a lesser degree, Hana, Vanessa, and Kate have as much interaction with the harem as they do, is pretty significant, because it makes them a part of it. All 6 of these girls are main girls in my heart, and I'm sure at least one more of them will be eventually, but only Moon has actually managed to convince me that she's a part of it. Hell, it's even kinda in her dialogue... she's even had a threesome with Kali for fuck's sake.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have a question and I hope you can answer me if it's not too much trouble.
Lin's shower scene is remastered or a lack for that why I compared Lin's scene and the other girls and I feel that Lin's scene seems somewhat flat as if the scene was in development I hope that in the future scene has that touch of emotion that other girls have in the shower.

Have a nice morning, afternoon or night.
What more would you like to see out of it specifically?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have so many questions and so little free time.

That's why I make this list of questions the most I'm curious to know, I hope it's not too much trouble.

1. In one of the future updates, are they going to dedicate it to remastering old content and if they are going to put it to a vote so that we all agree?

5. Can you use a prepaid card to donate to Patreon?

Well that's all have a nice
Morning Afternoons or Nights.
1: The Dev has already been going through some of the old scenes to upgrade the looks on some of them.

5: Yeah, you can, but avoid Green Dot cards, they are not as widely accepted as others like, NetSpend.

The Dev has the game planned out and knows what he wants to do with it.
We the players are very happy with the devs work so far, and are fine with the fact that not everyone is getting a game that is custom tailored for them, since you cannot please everyone.
I only mention that because having read posts here and in other games. People sometimes pop up and try to get the dev to change things the way that they want them, which is not necessarily the way that others might want things to be.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I have so many questions and so little free time.

That's why I make this list of questions the most I'm curious to know, I hope it's not too much trouble.

1. In one of the future updates, are they going to dedicate it to remastering old content and if they are going to put it to a vote so that we all agree?

2. They have planned content with the other outfits of the girls.

3. They are going to put a Route to Ann or Polo minus a little history of why he decided to abandon his Master for the MC.

4. Are there going to be more elves to buy and will they have a story?

5. Can you use a prepaid card to donate to Patreon?

Well that's all have a nice
Morning Afternoons or Nights.
1. Runey remasters content all the time, which is why (assuming you ever catch his posts) he suggests starting over on a semi-regularly basis. Those scenes will eventually show up in the gallery as he adds them, but if you want to see them post-haste it's generally best to start a new save. If you're caught up on story, it's not like it takes long thanks to "skip".

2. He just added new outfits in v15? So while it isn't every patch (have to consider he has to re-render each scene with each outfit), new outfits have been added.

3. I can't comment on his intent for their stories, but to clarify: they didn't really abandon, they never cared for their masters that we know of - after they lose, they're abandoned by their masters and put up for sale. They wanted the MC originally due to how he treated elves, so being abandoned by their masters and bought by the MC is just a best/best scenario for them. I think, perhaps I'm forgetting, only the the dancer elf (her name eludes me) specifically requests the MC buys her.

4. Again, can't comment on Runey's intent. Slyvia, Nia and Lin seem to be the primary elves in our care due to their involvement in the overall story. The only other prominent elves we've really seen have been the Queen and the false Queen. One queen is isolated due to story, the second was just recently married (or is scheduled to be, my memory might be fuzzy).

Also new ouftfit for mc, even just to customize our personal mc
Just curious, as we barely if ever see our MC, what kind of customization would you like to see Runey add?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't say much, most of my outfits are variations of the same thing, it's easier, and with the home office, I can be lazy. lol

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
99% of my outfits are black tee shirts, jeans and black sneakers.
Makes deciding what to wear so much easier.
I'm rocking the shorts and 90% charcoal grey look. Not quite black, very much not full grey, but 100% boring. When I'm feeling spicy I wear one of the shirts I got from Cisco Live / Anime, otherwise, I'm about as descriptive as a Jason Bourne movie.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
99% of my outfits are black tee shirts, jeans and black sneakers.
Makes deciding what to wear so much easier.
I get most of my shirts in packs, so they tend to have a few colors and occasionally I get some gray pants, but otherwise...

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes