Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey Hi man, first of all thanks for your hard work on this game: deep story, deep content. I saw that you need someone for the italian language. I'm native speaker, so if you need a little help I can do it.
Please send me a message on discord :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The concept behind that game, and the fact that someone actually tried to make it still gives me nightmares.
Well, the concept behind the game was an art director trying to teach himself to code... XD
Now it's a whole team of people.

Oh well, better get back on topic, how about them elves?

Movie callback? So wholesome... XD

Virgin_Jesus

Mar 3, 2023
This brings up a lot of questions though, where is the hole, who works in there, who gets the glory?
Is it our own personal one, where our girls work?
Is it in public, where random women work?
Obviously it won't be a public one with our girls... lol
Is it in the bar, the beach, the shower room, the restroom at the cafe...? XD
Ellen, Moon, showers, kitchen, sanctuary...

Isn't that on the ground floor too? XD
our girls ?

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
every person in this story could benefit from a new personality archetype

Lin, being the oldest, could gain more coordination, more awareness of herself as the most mature person invoved, the 'adult,' at least inside the Hotel and among the group. Id like to see her dress in larger clothing, along with a larger personality.
Kali could lose a little of the geeky awkwardness, and either shift towards a calm businesswoman personality, or a affectionate seductress
Yandzilla could plan for motherhood maturely, rather than with frantic neediness
Maria could either embrace the idea of being the property of someone she trusts, or become a gentle supporter of fleeing and displaced elves and others who are rejected
Android I'm not sure, perhaps something related to real world permanence, since discovering mortality is very odd for a machine, or perhaps a secret steward of emerging intelligences. Maybe this is too serious for her, and she just needs a cute hobby that she takes far too seriously.
F+E I can't see them doing anything except getting serious about petplay. Perhaps a clothing business, but eventually maturing into hotel management
Churchlady is still developing narratively, so I'm not sure, but I actually think politics would suit her better than religion.

ChildofIshtar

Jul 23, 2021
our ? ourr ? its ntr
It is, actually, not only is every girl in the harem fucking me, but they like me more than you, and they're gonna have my babies, and I'm gonna gaslight you into thinking they're yours, so that you are the one on the hook for raising them. Also, I'm gonna make you watch.

Except for Lin, she's all Devian's, I can't compete there. And I'm ok with that.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
It is, actually, not only is every girl in the harem fucking me, but they like me more than you, and they're gonna have my babies, and I'm gonna gaslight you into thinking they're yours, so that you are the one on the hook for raising them. Also, I'm gonna make you watch.

Except for Lin, she's all Devian's, I can't compete there. And I'm ok with that.
I've always assumed that it's just Lin's head that belongs to Devian. Everything below the neck should be considered fair game.

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Wait, like a Dullahan or something? Does that mean no more wake-up blowjobs from her?
Well, I think Devian's pretty much claimed just the top of Lin's head, so I guess blowjobs would still be okay. I've been thinking of claiming Lin's elbows since Runey hasn't implemented a counter for patting them (yet) so I'm certain Devian wouldn't have much interest in them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes