Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Nah I get it that's fair but I went back 3 pages and didn't see it and used the search and kept seeing stuff from 2021/2022 so I figured I'd ask.
Runey either likes you or you caught him in an exceptionally good mood because I don’t ever recall THAT particular question getting an answer before!

maybe he KNEW :oops: that you searched and actually tried to find the answer before asking… that DEFINITELY is not the NORM.
Good on you(y).

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Runey either likes you or you caught him in an exceptionally good mood because I don’t ever recall THAT particular question getting an answer before!

maybe he KNEW :oops: that you searched and actually tried to find the answer before asking… that DEFINITELY is not the NORM.
Good on you(y).
He answered it before but that was also when we had this one guy that would go ballistic every time Cromwell was mentioned and end up getting 5 pages of the thread wiped by the moderators.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm aiming for the end of this month/early next month.
That is only about 480 hours!!!!!
I need to stock up on supplies.

Oh, and if Autumn does not end up in our bed in this release, she is going to cry and think that she is not good enough...
You don't want to make Autumn cry, do you?

Last edited:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Just out of curiosity do people name the MC's in their games after themselves or do they have a twisted sense of humor like me and use names like Satan, Lucifer, Pervert or Asshole.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just out of curiosity do people name the MC's in their games after themselves or do they have a twisted sense of humor like me and use names like Satan, Lucifer, Pervert or Asshole.
I used to pick a variety of things, but one day I came up with the bright idea of using 'gawd', and it was funny, people saying things like "Oh, Gawd, it's you!" And then one day they asked for a surname, so I put in 'Damnit', and now I always use that.

And partly because of this, I named my hotel, 'Heaven'.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
I used to pick a variety of things, but one day I came up with the bright idea of using 'gawd', and it was funny, people saying things like "Oh, Gawd, it's you!" And then one day they asked for a surname, so I put in 'Damnit', and now I always use that.

And partly because of this, I named my hotel, 'Heaven'.
I came up with mine to make the Jehovah Witnesses that would always come to my house stay away.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I came up with mine to make the Jehovah Witnesses that would always come to my house stay away.
To get rid of religious pests who knock on your door, just tell them that they have ten seconds to get off of your porch, while reaching one hand behind you.
I've been 15+ years now without any pests.
The address got black listed, so I see them walk by all of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
To get rid of religious pests who knock on your door, just tell them that they have ten seconds to get off of your porch, while reaching one hand behind you.
I've been 15+ years now without any pests.
The address got black listed, so I see them walk by all of the time.
Where I live you can go to jail for that.
And if they panic and injure themselves it doesn't matter where you live you can go to jail and get sued. Unless you have No Trespassing signs put up anyway.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Where I live you can go to jail for that. And if they panic and injure themselves it doesn't matter where you live you can go to jail and get sued.
They would have to prove it.
I have had security cameras for a very long time, and when my hand got fully behind me and they had left the porch, I made a point of moving my arm like I was scratching my ass.
Their word against mine, and I could be seen to be scratching.
And no weapon was ever seen.

Reactions: rbs305

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
They would have to prove.
I have had security cameras for a very long time, and when my hand got fully behind me and they had left the porch, I made a point of moving my arm like I was scratching my ass.
Their word against mine, and I could be seen to be scratching.
Dude I know someone who did the exact same thing and those security cameras would work against you trust me. It's one of those things where how it appears that matters.
It's the equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theater.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Dude I know someone who did the exact same thing and those security cameras would work against you trust me. It's one of those things where how it appears that matters.
It's the equivalent of yelling fire in a crowded theater.
True, but mine would have worked for me.
I saw the video, and it was perfect.
Cops never came, and they stayed away.
Of course, things are a lot different today than they were then.

Too many idiots running around shooting up malls.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
True, but mine would have worked for me.
I saw the video, and it was perfect.
Cops never came, and they stayed away.
Of course, things are a lot different today than they were then.

Too many idiots running around shooting up malls.
You just got lucky. While they could've kept you out of Criminal Court, you still could've gotten nailed hard in Civil Court if they got injured and sued. As those cameras are not admissible in Civil Court and if by some chance they are allowed they can be used to show malicious intent.
Basically a Catch 22.

*Edit* Unless you have No Trespassing signs up then you're covered even if they hurt themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompurin

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
You just got lucky. While they could've kept you out of Criminal Court, you still could've gotten nailed hard in Civil Court if they got injured and sued. As those cameras are not admissible in Civil Court and if by some chance they are allowed they can be used to show malicious intent.
Basically a Catch 22.

*Edit* Unless you have No Trespassing signs up then you're covered even if they hurt themselves.
And we do have a sign, right on the porch where they could have easily seen it before hand, that says, "NO SOLICITORS"

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
And we do have a sign, right on the porch where they could have easily seen it before hand, that says, "NO SOLICITORS"
No trying to argue but a No Solicitors sign is for sales people and used by businesses, No Trespassing sign is used by homeowners and applies to everyone.
And are supposed to be placed near the front of the yard not on the porch.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
No trying to argue but a No Solicitors sign is for sales people and used by businesses, No Trespassing sign is used by homeowners and applies to everyone.
And are supposed to be placed near the front of the yard not on the porch.
What I did worked, but it was a long time ago, and in a far less insane world.
I'm a gun owner, but every time I hear about another idiot that drank too much kool-aid shooting up another place loaded with innocent people, I cringe at the shear stupidity of it.
Both for the sensless killings and the absolute stupidity of the shooters.
Most have been legal gun owners, and all they are doing is giving the people against guns more ammunition.
Doing what I did then, now, probably would be almost as dumb.

P.S. We are way off topic, probably should return Lin to her original upright position and get the topic back to the game.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes