• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I just had the impression that before I had an option to visit Kali in her Corpus apartment and now I can't, now I am forced to stay at the hotel. hmmm yeah I remember visit her there because of her latest event, but its just that, maybe I am wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just had the impression that before I had an option to visit Kali in her Corpus apartment and now I can't, now I am forced to stay at the hotel. hmmm yeah I remember visit her there because of her latest event, but its just that, maybe I am wrong.
That should have been fixed in 17.1... :unsure:

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Hi Runey , looks like with v0.17.2, the bug with "kali_nude5" image not found (a nude image of Kali while she's at Syltech) still exists, hope you can check. All other images works fine, only when she replies to MC with "Fucking perv..." message then this bug appears.

View attachment 2725071
View attachment 2725066
oh come onnn. wsrvnar reported problem is still on in v17.2.
1687861334215.png

sorry for leading you guys to a wrong solution.. It was this screen:
1687861828211.png
that made me believe that any nude request to kali afterwords, would always present me this screen. I was so wrong lol sorry. Well if there are 5 options this screen only validates 4. What is number 5??

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
now that I pay more attention to the game, there is another thing I noticed:

requesting nudes from Emma, in this screen here:
1687865064447.png
I don't know if its on purpose but last two options, for Emma, send me the same ;) comment and picture.

Note: background here is wrong , it should be second floor I know,but all the girls have this random screen on the requests nudes option so didn't bother to copy another screen

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
that made me believe that any nude request to kali afterwords, would always present me this screen. I was so wrong lol sorry.
Yeah, the nude request results are a bit randomized. Sometimes you might not see those options.

Well if there are 5 options this screen only validates 4. What is number 5??
The numbers are only labels for easier reference in the code, they're not necessarily in order. Also that list of options doesn't contain all possible nudes. ;)
As for the error, it's because they're all labeled as plural (kali_nudes) but Runey typed kali_nude5 in that part, instead of kali_nudes5. It's the same nude you get if you request an ass pic, if you're curious.
In fact, lemme tag Runey here so he can see this.

I don't know if its on purpose but last two options, for Emma, send me the same ;) comment and picture.
Yes, it's possible to get the same pic on both ass and pussy options, which is weird since that one shows no pussy... might be a mistake too.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think some of us "normal guys" would be proactive and intervene when something bad is happening to someone we care about or simply to someone we might not know but we have the opportunity to step in and help someone out. I think that would apply to the person who made that comment, otherwise it wouldn't bother him so much. Same with me, I definitely would speak up or physically intervene if I was witnessing something bad happening to someone.
I told Android it was bad, but then still got accused of being the reason for it later on. I just figured it was a variable oopsie.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
yap I confirmed v17.2 I can't visit Kali at her Corpus apartment. If this wasn't implemented yet then ignore my comment here, otherwise.... wierd.

how do you go to university? im stuck at vanessa.

edit : im confused and fragile .
when last Vanessa event starts you need to end it to return back to normal game play, it can't be interrupted or exit from it in the middle, just follow it to the end. If you don't start latest Kali event (the one that show her moving to the Corpus apartment) you can visit or request her nudes from university every week day at evening time. if you already complete kali last event then you lost all access to that, she will be on Corpus apartment from now on.

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
yap I confirmed v17.2 I can't visit Kali at her Corpus apartment. If this wasn't implemented yet then ignore my comment here, otherwise.... wierd.
Were we supposed to be able to visit that location outside of the initial story event? I was under the impression it required using a jet to visit based on the beach scene with the girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Anybody else not really happy with the Android storyline? I'm not done and at the part where MC has a talk with her at the park and she tells him about her plan to dominate the world. It's just... my 2 issues with it.

1. Since ChatGPT makes it obvious that a super-intelligent AI should not just be a "Data-like (Star Trek)" autist but be very wise, this super naive "moe" version of the AI just feels unrealistic.
2. It's a storyline that's vastly, vastly, more important than every other storyline in the game. Even the slavery issue seems like tiny tiny potatoes vs this potentially apocalyptic weapon sitting next to us on the bench. She can be the source of unlimited power and wealth or even the total destruction of humanity, but we're still expected to focus on the small dramas in the hotel.

I'm just saying this importance definitely lessens my enjoyment/care of every other storyline in the game if we're expected to take this android issue seriously. I suggest drastically nerfing the android or removing the storyline entirely, it does not work for me in this one.

IMO the slavery issue is perfect for a sex game. Firstly it's sexy, it puts the player in a power position/power fantasy, and it lets us enjoy being a good guy/bad guy while feeling self-righteous at the same time exploiting these cute girls on a small scale. It's also very cool how integrated that storyline is with multiple members of the cast. Almost everyone is in some way affected by the slavery. This android thing is just crazy and is limited to only a few cast members yet is of supreme importance. I don't think it fits.

Reactions: Boogie

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
the 3rd part is missing when you download the split game, the link is wrong
I have never seen any split download versions of Harem Hotel posted on F95.
But I have seen update versions posted that require the person to have the previous full version already downloaded, and then they add the update files to it.
Currently the update version is 17.2, and it contains bug fixes for issues found in 17.1, and 17.1 had bug fixes for issues that were found in 17.0.

GregBigSon

Oct 3, 2022
Could someone help me please I can't trigger;

1. Lin foot fetish

2. Maria face sitter

3. Android cocksucker or buttslut. It says I need more relationship points but all I get are obedience points. How do I get more? Currently have 38

Reactions: GamerDaddy

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Could someone help me please I can't trigger;

1. Lin foot fetish

2. Maria face sitter

3. Android cocksucker or buttslut. It says I need more relationship points but all I get are obedience points. How do I get more? Currently have 38
Sit down at the computer in your room. Click on the wiki option that looks like an open book and read.
It gives hints to help complete events.
Hold the mouse cursor over the blurred text to read it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
oh come onnn. wsrvnar reported problem is still on in v17.2.
View attachment 2727597

sorry for leading you guys to a wrong solution.. It was this screen:
View attachment 2727616
that made me believe that any nude request to kali afterwords, would always present me this screen. I was so wrong lol sorry. Well if there are 5 options this screen only validates 4. What is number 5??
There is also a fix.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-11096630
how do you go to university? im stuck at vanessa.

edit : im confused and fragile .
Did you update to the new one, 17.2?

• Haha
Reactions: BRaider2020

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Sadly, it seems even 0.17.2 has it's share of bugs (I'm unable to trigger maria's level 31 event, and yes, I know it triggers in MC's room at noon... pretty much completed everything else, not sure if it's because I jumped from 0.17.0 to .2 when most characters levels were in the 20s or not, either way, I don't really want to grind stats back up right now)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes