Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah, I think the blonde elf in the blue dress is brought to the Sanctuary by Nia, she appears in Maria's storyline where she and the MC infiltrate an auction for her.
And you told which Nia's path you took. Sadly it has less repeatable content for Nia than the other one. There is no benefit/encouragement for player to select that path for Nia and Sylvia.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And you told which Nia's path you took. Sadly it has less repeatable content for Nia than the other one. There is no benefit/encouragement for player to select that path for Nia and Sylvia.
There is a benefit to the relationship path.
It's the morally right path for this game, with the ultimate goal of "freeing" the elves.
It puts you on the high road, and with the chance of the best possible outcome at the end of the game.
The slave route, could have consequences at the end of the game, and you could miss out on a great ending.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It's the morally right path for this game, with the ultimate goal of "freeing" the elves.
It puts you on the high road, and with the chance of the best possible outcome at the end of the game.
The slave route, could have consequences at the end of the game, and you could miss out on a great ending.
We'll see when we get there other 20 GB of updates later

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I've commented on it before, but with how things have progressed with the story I honestly don't see those routes remaining in the game. When our MC was just a blank slate it kinda made sense, but Runey has started to give the MC a voice of his own in some regards and not being douchey slaveowner is one of those things. As it is, having a slave route just doesn't make sense for the story anymore.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We'll see when we get there other 20 GB of updates later
A lot to download, but the game is good enough to do it.
It could easily be uploaded as a multipart rar file for anyone who has issues with downloading large files.
Then people could just download each part one at a time, till they had the whole thing, and then extract them all into one folder with a couple of clicks.
I would not really care if it made it to 20 or even 30gb's in size.
It is a fun game with a massive amount of content.
I've got virtual reality movies that I have downloaded that are larger than that, and have seen even larger ones.
As time goes on, larger and larger downloads are becoming more common.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
There's also the physical benefit of not catching another bat to the head later on, courtesy of Nia :KEK:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've commented on it before, but with how things have progressed with the story I honestly don't see those routes remaining in the game. When our MC was just a blank slate it kinda made sense, but Runey has started to give the MC a voice of his own in some regards and not being douchey slaveowner is one of those things. As it is, having a slave route just doesn't make sense for the story anymore.
You could be right, the initial idea was to give impatient people sex options, until that was added for the love route, so who knows?
Personally, I would just prefer a way to switch them back with a story event. A way for him to either forgive them and start treating them better, or him to just start to see them more as people if he was just doing it to be a dick.

For example, I can see treating Nia a bit badly until she apologizes for hitting him, or with Sylvia until she learns a little humility. lol

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You could be right, the initial idea was to give impatient people sex options, until that was added for the love route, so who knows?
Personally, I would just prefer a way to switch them back with a story event. A way for him to either forgive them and start treating them better, or him to just start to see them more as people if he was just doing it to be a dick.

For example, I can see treating Nia a bit badly until she apologizes for hitting him, or with Sylvia until she learns a little humility. lol
The attitudes definitely need "work" but I assume that's just a story progression thing: gotta wait for the long run. I'd like to see the scenes slightly tweaked so they make more sense for either route and just add them to both. If Runey does decide to remove the slave route, may as well have the content reformatted so it's not lost or scrapped. Unless he simply doesn't like those scenes, but who knows.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The attitudes definitely need "work" but I assume that's just a story progression thing: gotta wait for the long run. I'd like to see the scenes slightly tweaked so they make more sense for either route and just add them to both. If Runey does decide to remove the slave route, may as well have the content reformatted so it's not lost or scrapped. Unless he simply doesn't like those scenes, but who knows.
Yeah, some of those scenes are pretty classic. lol
But then, I also still kind of miss Kali's cafe scenes. ;) I am sure there are some reasons he has planned for it (something to do with Hazel), but still, it makes me glad to still have an old version on another pc. :KEK:

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yeah, some of those scenes are pretty classic. lol
But then, I also still kind of miss Kali's cafe scenes. ;) I am sure there are some reasons he has planned for it (something to do with Hazel), but still, it makes me glad to still have an old version on another pc. :KEK:
Does Lin know that you are patting another Lin's head on another PC?

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
<me playing Ashley's story> this Ms Ren arc is so touching - Ashley has really grown and is not only coming to terms with her poor upbringing, she's turned it into a strength and is using it to help the downtrodden AND find her surrogate mom

<also me> When we get Ms Ren to the hotel I hope I can make her eat my cum out of Ashley every night

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes