cmccale42

May 3, 2017
You know, for a "pyrat" site, you all spend a LOT of money on games that never finish. Just saying.
Although it's primarily a pirate site, it's also the only place with organized forums and threads for adult games.

That said, we're almost at a year since the last update. Yeah yeah "progress" is being made, but maybe Patreon game devs (and everyone else) should figure out how to properly scope out a project and not subject it to excessive bloat. One finished storyline is much better than a dozen unfinished ones. And maybe if this game wasn't going on 6 years of development, it wouldn't need remasters of old content.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That said, we're almost at a year since the last update.
Which one? Public? Alpha? Beta? Pre-Release?
Almonst, rest no
Yeah yeah "progress" is being made, but maybe Patreon game devs (and everyone else) should figure out how to properly scope out a project and not subject it to excessive bloat.
Why? Even if someone has a proper scope, that will not mean that it need less time. If I do a GRRM, I won't be fast. If I do a something small in my freetime for fun, it won't be fast either. They are lots of reasons and, of course, I earn 10 000 bucks per month could be one (of them).
One finished storyline is much better than a dozen unfinished ones.
And how do you do that with a story where all of them are interweaved together? Even at the current state, people bring up issue because they leveled a girl up too much and that it doesn't make sense for the other one with progress, cause the game don't check for that (that much).
And maybe if this game wasn't going on 6 years of development, it wouldn't need remasters of old content.
And?
It is here, I assume otherwise the same. More like: Dev is making it first game, with previous no or little knowledge (and skill). Often they improved with time and most time they are getting better (faster or more quality) than before. It gives two types of devs: The one who say, I've done chapter 1, even if it looks in comparsion to chapter 10 like shit and the one that will go through chapter one again and try to improved it. And category three is they are like George Lucas.:devilish:

But then again, simplest solution for those problem is: Only play completed games. They are over 8 000 of those here.

Last edited:

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.
Never used it before for that, but format factory is very good at converting video and image files.
And best of all, it is free.

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
Never used it before for that, but format factory is very good at converting video and image files.
And best of all, it is free.
yeah but i kinda dont have clues like what the settings are, if there's an example of converting 20 webp images file into a video of 4-5s would be good, when i tried to make it, it was less than 1s and result isn't good due to different frames and duration.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
yeah but i kinda dont have clues like what the settings are, if there's an example of converting 20 webp images file into a video of 4-5s would be good, when i tried to make it, it was less than 1s and result isn't good due to different frames and duration.
It's been a good while since I've done something similar, but VirtualDub2 used to be a good tool to convert image sequences into video.

Reactions: gizzvn

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
I use "Picosmos tools" for Batch Webp -> Jpg
The option is well hidden in the file browser under export -> save under
No idea about webm/mp4

Dec 20, 2018
Runey has pretty consistently updated old content while adding new as well, without taking anything out. They are not the same.
Yes but no, as he sadly changed sex in the shower with Maria: pose. her cumming expression and rewrote, IIRC, the stuff with 'not inside'. He made the scene less emotional and, in my opinion, just plain.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
Why is this still being discussed?? The developer has already explained the reason for the delay, he has already said that the game update is at 80%, he has already said that he is working... Let's have faith that he will be fine and will be able to deliver the game, by the end of the year.

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Yes but no, as he sadly changed sex in the shower with Maria: pose. her cumming expression and rewrote, IIRC, the stuff with 'not inside'. He made the scene less emotional and, in my opinion, just plain.
LOL. Just LOL. You have no right to dictate scenes to that level in a game you are pirating (or even paying for). The sense of entitlement is just.... Wow.

Also, your opinion on one(!) revised scene does not, in any way - constitute an actual argument against anything I said - you actually just proved my point.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
I have never used the tool in question, but it sounds like the default time delay between images was not set large enough.
20 images, if each were considered a frame, and a rate of 15 frames a second (fps), would only last slightly longer than a second.
If you had chosen a 30 fps, it would have not even been half a second long.

Also you have to make the images/frames be the same size or be be good about placement location for what is "framed" aka viewing area.

Last edited:

Retnaburn

Feb 28, 2023
LOL. Just LOL. You have no right to dictate scenes to that level in a game you are pirating (or even paying for). The sense of entitlement is just.... Wow.

Also, your opinion on one(!) revised scene does not, in any way - constitute an actual argument against anything I said - you actually just proved my point.
We're only allowed to be here if we don't pay for things? I didn't get the memo.

• Haha
Reactions: Fliodhais
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes