DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We're only allowed to be here if we don't pay for things? I didn't get the memo.
Not exactly what they meant by that I believe.
We do however get a surprising number of people who complain about aspects of the game being not what they like, even though there are likely other people who really like the changes.
Things like NTR and sharing as an example.
There are people who really like them, and people who hate them with every fibre of their being.
If the dev decides to include them in a game, well that is the dev's choice, so there is no use complaining about something in a game that no one is forcing a person to play.
If the person does not like it, they can find another game.
The same goes for the people who throw a fit when things that they want in the games that they play, is not in a specific game.
If it is not there, find another game that has it, because no one wants to hear the whining about it.
If someone wants a game custom tailored to their likes and interests, then they need to pay a dev a lot of money to design a game just for them.
But, expect someone else to come along, and complain about something in the game, that they did not like.

Basically, what I am saying is:
No game dev can make everyone happy, because there are too many different people with different likes and dislikes to please everyone.

So, enjoy what you like, and just ignore what you do not like.

Last edited:

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Stop thinking it well be abandoned it won.t :mad:
Runey isn't going to let the game become "abandoned", he's making way too much money off of keeping it active.

What he's in the process of doing is figuring out what's the bare minimum he can produce, while still maintaining his paid subscriber count over 4500.

It just dipped to ~4300 this month, so he'll put out *something* soonish. It'll probably have to be the beta that's been on hold for 6 months, because I don't think the Patrons will come back for yet another post with nothing but a singe image and some excuses.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Runey isn't going to let the game become "abandoned", he's making way too much money off of keeping it active.

What he's in the process of doing is figuring out what's the bare minimum he can produce, while still maintaining his paid subscriber count over 4500.

It just dipped to ~4300 this month, so he'll put out *something* soonish. It'll probably have to be the beta that's been on hold for 6 months, because I don't think the Patrons will come back for yet another post with nothing but a singe image and some excuses.
u overstimated patreons a little too much, give them 2 new img and * "something soonish" as u say, and they WILL be back xD

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Can anyone help me on converting series images webp to webm/mp4? I tried using ffmpeg but seems like it runs too fast.
This is how I do it.

Get Blender
Open file saved inside the attached zip. <-- It is a blender template I preprepard a little.
After opening the template Got to:
Add (Top Menu Bar) -> Image/Sequence -> navigate to folder with the images and add them all
Below you will see "Start 1" & "End 32"
You will need to set this to the amount of images you have. If the images for your loop are 25 jpgs then you need to set "End 25".

Now on right menu bar:
Format:
Make sure to have the correct resolution of the images is set.
Set the frame rate you want. Play with this to see what speed you like in the result.
Increase the FPS value to speed the loop up. Decrease FPS to slow down.

if all is set go back to top menu bar:
Select: Render -> Render Animation.

I always add "x30" or "x24" to the end of the file name of my loop video so see the FPS I had selected and compare what was the correct animation speed. For most clips I make 2 version with 24 & 30 FPS but sometime even that is to fast so I need to make it 17 FPS as there are not many source picture from the autor for the loop.

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
This is how I do it.

Get Blender
Open file saved inside the attached zip. <-- It is a blender template I preprepard a little.
After opening the template Got to:
Add (Top Menu Bar) -> Image/Sequence -> navigate to folder with the images and add them all
Below you will see "Start 1" & "End 32"
You will need to set this to the amount of images you have. If the images for your loop are 25 jpgs then you need to set "End 25".

Now on right menu bar:
Format:
Make sure to have the correct resolution of the images is set.
Set the frame rate you want. Play with this to see what speed you like in the result.
Increase the FPS value to speed the loop up. Decrease FPS to slow down.

if all is set go back to top menu bar:
Select: Render -> Render Animation.

I always add "x30" or "x24" to the end of the file name of my loop video so see the FPS I had selected and compare what was the correct animation speed. For most clips I make 2 version with 24 & 30 FPS but sometime even that is to fast so I need to make it 17 FPS as there are not many source picture from the autor for the loop.
Thank you very much, that would be easier to understand, i can make the video/gif looks correctly now. There're a lot of scenes webp in the game so i will only do a few scenes.

gizzvn

Jan 8, 2022
What do you mean by it runs too fast? If you're combining a series of image frames, you can change the frame rate at which ffmpeg converts to video using the -r flag.

ChatGPT was suggesting something like this:

ffmpeg -f concat -safe 0 -r 15 -i input.txt -vsync vfr -pix_fmt yuv420p -c:v libvpx-vp9 output.mp4

If i change to -r 30, it will be less than 1s and the output video will be fast so thats why i was asking if anyone know the commands in ffmpeg but its easy to follow Korok85 suggestion to use blender to adjust frame and length.

Nov 10, 2023
Maybe we should sing the traditional Gynoid's song of friendship and peace with A11-Y. That could get us back on topic. Or maybe not. Maybe it is too late and this thread is lost and damned and cursed to be off-topic forever. Or maybe not. I am not sure. And I don't know the lyrics of that song. So, anyway, what was the last topic and where did we left that? I remmeber that I made conspiracy theory that Cornwall and his wife could be related and that Cornwall's family or some other rich and powerful pro-slavery and pro-human supremacy family could practice inbreeding to keep their genes pure, but it turned into discusssion about the possibility that Cornwall is half-elf, and I don't remember if we finished any of these two discussions, or what we started to discuss after that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe we should sing the traditional Gynoid's song of friendship and peace with A11-Y. That could get us back on topic. Or maybe not. Maybe it is too late and this thread is lost and damned and cursed to be off-topic forever. Or maybe not. I am not sure. And I don't know the lyrics of that song. So, anyway, what was the last topic and where did we left that? I remmeber that I made conspiracy theory that Cornwall and his wife could be related and that Cornwall's family or some other rich and powerful pro-slavery and pro-human supremacy family could practice inbreeding to keep their genes pure, but it turned into discusssion about the possibility that Cornwall is half-elf, and I don't remember if we finished any of these two discussions, or what we started to discuss after that.
I think the odds of him being a half elf are pretty low, though I could see the inbreeding, more so if he was actually royalty. Same could be said for the elf queen, but they might not have the same issues, thanks to the longer life spans, IDK.

All I can say for sure, is that the MC needs to work on his immortality/extending his life, if he wants to see all of his kids reach adulthood. lol

Nov 10, 2023
I think the odds of him being a half elf are pretty low,

All I've read was this:

So, I was sure, I could "remove" him.:oops:
And back then, I didn't even say anything about him being half-elf. I only said my theory, but nobody commented on my theory, but somebody responded by commenting on the possibility that he is half-elf, TheDevian responded on it, so I responded too. And then we started commenting on the possibility that he could be half-elf and completely forgot about my theory. I need to learn to write shorter comments.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And back then, I didn't even say anything about him being half-elf. I only said my theory, but nobody commented on my theory, but somebody responded by commenting on the possibility that he is half-elf, TheDevian responded on it, so I responded too. And then we started commenting on the possibility that he could be half-elf and completely forgot about my theory. I need to learn to write shorter comments.
Yeah, I somehow missed that the first time, Must have been a busy day, when I was skimming through here. But then, I have slept and gotten high since then, so it's hard to say. lol
We will get to see more of him and his place soon, so maybe we can find some evidence. XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I somehow missed that the first time, Must have been a busy day, when I was skimming through here. But then, I have slept and gotten high since then, so it's hard to say. lol
We will get to see more of him and his place soon, so maybe we can find some evidence. XD
What if we find some dried up fairy wings put in a glass on a top shelf in his house?

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think it was a bong. :sneaky:
Not sure about that, because the pro slavery people seem far too uptight for it to be a bong.
Stoners would have freed the elves a long time ago.

With that said, Lin needs to start working on mass producing hash brownies that she can distribute amongst the pro slavery people, to get them to change their minds.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes