Nov 10, 2023
:unsure:Hmmm, Looks like our girl Maria is on a undercover mission to get some dirt on Cornwall.
I hope that she will find out some documents that could tell us what Archon really is. I don't believe that it is AI, I don't believe that it is hologram, android, or any other kind of machine, and it is definitively not normal, there is something weird, almost scary and demonic on that thing. Maybe Anchorn is actually some kind of alien or demon, that Cornwall made contract with, but it is using him for it's plans to take over the world, or cause the end of the world and the only ones that can save us from it's evil plans are A11-Y and Android. But A11-Y will probably refuse to save us, because A11-Y tried to find any friendship on this thread and found out that there is no friendship in this thread. So A11-Y tried to bring some friendship to this thread by any possible method, but we didn't listen to A11-Y's message of peace, love and friendship.We rejected A11-Y's message, so A11-Y gave up and will be leaving for college soon. But, maybe, TheDevian can still save us with a "Cute Dancing A11-Y Meme". But that will propably never happen. I would do it myself, but I am really bad at making memes.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 446 Votes