FutaFred

Apr 19, 2023
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
I am in awe at you patience with this nonsense. It might get drowned out in the wave of trolling and BS, but be assured that your community outreach and interaction is appreciated.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
The problem with keeping mainly to your discord is that it is usually an echo chamber. So more and more people start sounding like trolls to you.

Its a vicious cycle that I see happening more and more. Especially with smaller indie titles, where fans can actually interact with the devs. It results in a rabid fanbase protecting their beloved developer from any criticism and the developer starting to think they are perfect.

Reactions: anon8525

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sure, you need stats, but it'll take you a few minutes tops. If that gets you pissed, oh boy, you're a modern kid. I remember grinding for 150 hours to get the best gear in Dragon Quest IV, back in the days.
Good old days...;)
And if you ask our residential head peatting master Harem Hotel is a grind fest of the worst. Doing over 9000 times a hadpeat and still getting nothing for it.:ROFLMAO:

Also regarding the tags, link them to the tag list and give them the advice that if they are think a tag is missing or shouldn't be used (according to the definition provided by the zone official list) they should report the thread to the mods with those information. And then move on of this topic. I tag that as overused, exhausting, spam and troll.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Unfortunately, there are trolls in the thread for almost every game that I follow on here, but I truly think that the good members do a better job of policing them in this one than most of the rest.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes