Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Cause you can hardly call it a sandbox, a snadbox is a freeform game, this is a liniear narrative driven semi managament 3d visual novel
Doens't look like it sandbox is sandbox you can say anything you wanna have everything in there by the pics that i seen montey and all those things so you can say it whatever at the end of the day is grindfest but ok thanks for answering though i don't wanna go into topic i just wanted to ask is there gallery unlocker and no one is answering but ok

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm suprised that he didn't make a headpating plant.:sneaky::whistle:
Well, I am making what Runey requests.
As far as I know there isn't a gallery unlock for this game they unlock when a specific level is reached with the characters.;)
No, the only way to skip playing the game, and not break things, would be to get someone's save.
I've heared, that if you headpat Lin more than one well know user here, something may happen.:cool:
And it won't be good, trust me. :devilish:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Doens't look like it sandbox is sandbox you can say anything you wanna have everything in there by the pics that i seen montey and all those things so you can say it whatever at the end of the day is grindfest but ok thanks for answering though i don't wanna go into topic i just wanted to ask is there gallery unlocker and no one is answering but ok
So, you didn't play the game yet, you just saw a picture of money and a counter for how many times you've kissed someone and assume so hard it's a grindfest that you want to argue it?

Increasing stats just unlocks more of the related content. If you have sex 10 times, you unlock more advanced sex. At least half those points you gain from story content for each character. There's no need to grind. That would be bad game design for a story driven VN.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
So, you didn't play the game yet, you just saw a picture of money and a counter for how many times you've kissed someone and assume so hard it's a grindfest that you want to argue it?

Increasing stats just unlocks more of the related content. If you have sex 10 times, you unlock more advanced sex. At least half those points you gain from story content for each character. There's no need to grind. That would be bad game design for a story driven VN.
What do u want me to tell u i don't play sandbox , u can say it how u want it Red doesn't make it purple it stays red i don't argue i just asked a question and that was it but no answer for that yet so its your game if u say it's VN style game then i just have to accept it and move on then............................................................edited:Actually have you seen your changelog if that is not A grind i don't know what is repetable,repetable,repetable everything is repetable buying clothes and plus what is with that overview " array of stats, traits, outfits, and upgrades to buy and unlock," if that is not grind then tell me what is it cuz i don't know educate me maybe i am ignorant

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What do u want me to tell u i don't play sandbox , u can say it how u want it Red doesn't make it purple it stays red i don't argue i just asked a question and that was it but no answer for that yet so its your game if u say it's VN style game then i just have to accept it and move on then............................................................edited:Actually have you seen your changelog if that is not A grind i don't know what is repetable,repetable,repetable everything is repetable buying clothes and plus what is with that overview " array of stats, traits, outfits, and upgrades to buy and unlock," if that is not grind then tell me what is it cuz i don't know educate me maybe i am ignorant
It's like you did a search for the word "repeatable" but couldn't read what the content actually is. They're sex scenes. You don't have to grind them if you don't want to, they're only there so you can go to a girl's room and ask to fuck her again instead of loading up an old save or using the gallery. The clothes are for using in those same scenes, and also completely skippable.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The sex scenes are repeatable, you can go to the characters rooms and talk to them, it's repeatable.

The actual story is a linear VN, with no grinding at all. The stuff you listed are more or less bonus content, you don't actually have to do any of it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So, a grind refers to doing something mundane repeatedly. Such as killing low level enemies for weeks to get an item you want.

In Harem Hotel, you can optionally fuck someone 10 times so they gain experience to fuck better.

Or, with buying upgrades and outfits, you just use the money you passively gain from being a hotel manager.

Using your own metaphor, you are literally calling something red that is purple. In fact, you haven't even witnessed red or purple yet to judge.

Look, if you don't like the game, don't play it. I didn't make this for you. You could even play it and still think there's too much stuff you have to do and not like it. That's fine. We're just saying that you're completely wrong about it being a sandbox or a grindfest, and it makes you look silly for arguing it when you don't even have the experience to have an opinion.

Last edited:

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
In Harem Hotel, you can optionally fuck someone 10 times so they gain experience to fuck better.

Or, with buying upgrades and outfits, you just use the money you passively gain from being a hotel manager.

Using your own metaphor, you are literally calling something red that is purple. In fact, you haven't even witnessed red or purple yet to judge.

Look, if you don't like the game, don't play it. I didn't make this for you. You could even play it and still think there's too much stuff you have to do and not like it. That's fine. We're just saying that you're completely wrong about it being a sandbox or a grindfest, and it makes you look stupid for arguing it when you don't even have the experience to have an opinion.
Ok mate easy i am not here to argue or anything it's your game if u say is not a sandbox or a grindfest then so be it but at least change your tags then so people don't get confused there literallly a "sandbox" tag there and point and clicking and money system so i am not saying is a hardcore grinding game but is still there and trust me i've played a lot of visual novels to see the diffrence and i trully wish u much succes even moore than u already have ....best of luck to you and have a nice day :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes