Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 230803
Is this just like common knowledge, and I'm an idiot, or were the rest of you also going "wait, who the fuck is Violet?"
I pulled all the directly from the code and then organized them with pretty colors. Two of the codes are listed on the OP.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I would have to put pretty much every signature in this thread in. I don't want to spam it, but putting only one in would misrepresent my opinion... A severe case of too many good girls.
I do enjoy each girl in their own ways. But Lin is definitely my favorite, with Android as a fairly close second. But those two are way ahead of the rest for me. They're just so damn cute and kind, and feel like the girls I want to cuddle with the most. And Lin's pose in my sig is my favorite cutest pose with her, so I couldn't resist. First time I saw her falling asleep next to me my heart melted.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Turn them into a gif, then you can have all of them! ;)
Well, that is something I haven't thought of. That's actually the perfect solution.
I do enjoy each girl in their own ways. But Lin is definitely my favorite, with Android as a fairly close second. But those two are way ahead of the rest for me. They're just so damn cute and kind, and feel like the girls I want to cuddle with the most. And Lin's pose in my sig is my favorite cutest pose with her, so I couldn't resist. First time I saw her falling asleep next to me my heart melted.
Now I could go again on a wall of text on why I like each girl, but to keep it brief:
Lins facial expression is so heartwarming, it's almost unbearable and Androids face (without the mask) is so very cute with the markings and hair and so on.
Speaking of markings, I'm a bit sad that Sylvia lost her tattoos. I kind of liked the exotic look it gave her. Atleast Jin kept hers so far.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It's really easy, that's how I made mine. You don't have to create the signatures to create the gifs, just save the images to your computer, plop 'em here, and you're done.

My only question is, do I add an Image or Media to the signature to make it appear right? Couldn't find specific information on that anywhere around here.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's really easy, that's how I made mine. You don't have to create the signatures to create the gifs, just save the images to your computer, plop 'em here, and you're done.

I do them on Photoshop, it's just a matter of collecting the images, and cropping them properly. :LOL:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I just realized while preparing a save for the next update that I totally missed out on a load of Androids cute outfits by forgetting that she has dungeon scenes. That catgirl outfit during the Stand Fuck Scene is just so damn cute.

Also a question for anyone reading in here: How do you play this game? Like, grinding available stats before triggering story events. Only going for story events. Things like that.
I'm just curious if my playstyle is much different to others.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes