RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I get this is a beta and we're really not supposed to have it (sorry @Runey ) but right now in this version, buying Maria the Bartender outfit does nothing and you can't give it to her. She doesn't show up at the bar at evening either. Also the final Moon Training is unavailable at first, then I buy the Cat Girl upgrade, and the Training option disappears entirely from the Upgrade selection.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
So I get this is a beta and we're really not supposed to have it (sorry @Runey ) but right now in this version, buying Maria the Bartender outfit does nothing and you can't give it to her. She doesn't show up at the bar at evening either. Also the final Moon Training is unavailable at first, then I buy the Cat Girl upgrade, and the Training option disappears entirely from the Upgrade selection.
Probably the best thing you can do after pirating a beta is report bugs lol.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
It's not like I pirated it. And honestly Runey doesn't charge for the game so "pirating" is kinda loose here. Besides I'm sure Runey'd rather know about them now before the release version.
Hey I've got nothing against piracy, I'm here aren't I.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
This site's a little different tho. It's not like everyone here doesn't donate to anything at all. I like to think of this place as a Patreon Advertisement forum.
I agree, it's by far the best place for these games to advertise.

Are your bugs on android by the way?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That's why it's called a beta. Some stuff is simply not or half implemented ;)

Damn piracy on a pirate forum! xD
But ppl screaming for betas and complaining about bugs is...:ROFLMAO:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Weird, it all worked fine for me. I think the moon training bug is known about already and needs fixing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah the scene happened, I got the option to buy the uniform, the uniform was delivered. I went to Maria to give her the outfit, like any other outfit you buy, but her conversation window has no option to give it to her. And her door doesn't have a Deliver Outfit option.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey: I sooo love you Game, my Dear Dev :love:
But, pls, 3GB it realy sooo moch... :cautious:
When you totaly finish 0.6 pls give us crunched version :cry:
I'll be waiting for the compressed version
Compress Version
[ wait... ]
This actually is the crunched version. There's over 9000 images. I can still make the file size smaller, but it's only going to go down roughly 100MB.
Yep, I'm aware. The leaked version is an outdated version.

how do you get the lucy scenes right now i have 1/2
Next, go to Kali's room.

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
.6 changelog

added the bar
added dozens of upgrades to the bar
added 6 music choices to the bar
new side character: moon
added pet names to lin, kali, ashley, maria
added a total of 49 new events

added 3 ellen events
added 4 bar events
added sarah to the bar. 2 events (animations)

lin:

1 story event
jin is now buyable!
4 jin events
remade lin's anal animation, now includes 4 outfits

kali:
1 story event
remade blowjob event/animation
remade boobjob event/animation
2 lucy events

ashley:
1 story event (massive)
2 kate events

maria:
1 story event
you can now sleep with maria at night
maria will now work as bartender in the bar in the evenings
remade maria's sprites

android:
1 story event
added anal in 3 outfits and 3 breast sizes each
added the buttslut trait
added the anal trait

felicity and emma:
1 story event
you can now sleep w flicity at night

autumn:
3 story events

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I don't wanna download beta version - better polish the rod for the version that contains full potential to have the finest experience and satisfaction.

Reactions: aolli and Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes