Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.
That's kind of difficult for me to answer, because many of my favourite animations are no three frame animations. I actually have to go through the game to find them.
So far I would like to suggest the Android Boobjob. Not in the shower, but in her room. The second candidate is Kalis thighjob scene, though I think I would put Lins handjob above that, since I grind that out during the early game and thus see it more often than some others. Actually, which Maria scenes are still three frames? I can't really check because I triggered her story event in my latest playthrough and don't want to skip through the whole game again. But any Maria animation would go above the other two mentions.
animations hopefully to be remade:
0.) Any Maria animation
1.) Android Boobjob
2.) Lin Handjob

I guess one can pick any two of those three suggestions.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I'm broke so this questions are just out of curiosity, but are all the patreon builds before the public one betas? And if a patreon made a character that didn't break the canon of the HH world would she be canon?

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I'm broke so this questions are just out of curiosity, but are all the patreon builds before the public one betas? And if a patreon made a character that didn't break the canon of the HH world would she be canon?
$20 patreons get alpha access.
$10 patreons get beta access.
$5 patreons get early access to the final build.

Alphas are released as they're ready, betas are every friday, and the early release is a week before the public.

No idea about the character thing.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The character aspect only Runey can answer, I guess. The other question is already covered.
I just checked the Patreon Page though, and I see no more mention of the character creation in the top tier subscriptions (Pretty sure it was at the $50 level).
I haven't played Violets (non-canon character) story in a while so I don't know how much work went into that. A new canon character would mean regular updates to story, events with other characters and so on. Runey also said that a new character wont appear until 0.9 (correct me on this).
So judging by the facts, I personally come to the conclusion that a patron canon character is unlikely, as the patron would probably have to provide a little more than the mere suggestion of a new character and its looks.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Side characters are also characters who will have no romantic relationship. Or in other words, they'll never consider each other "Boyfriend and Girlfriend". But they may really like each other, but they wont be together officially. This also means no pregnancy for them.
That's a shame, I really like the black hair and blue eyes that Kali and Lucy have. It would be great if she would stick around and the pair would be like the twins.

Speaking of Kali, in her missionary scene, her breasts don't seem to have any movement to them at all. It looks kind of weird.

Extrauser

Nov 23, 2017
The filesize is different on the filehosts in the op. In mega and uploadhaven its 2.97 GB and the others its over 3 GB. What's up with that? Some hosts put a dropper in? Not the same versions?

regicide

Jun 18, 2017
I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.

Footjobs and watersports.

Reactions: darlic and aolli

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
The filesize is different on the filehosts in the op. In mega and uploadhaven its 2.97 GB and the others its over 3 GB. What's up with that? Some hosts put a dropper in? Not the same versions?
mega i got from here missing all the renply files tring a drifrent host now

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: I sooo love you Game, my Dear Dev :love:
But, pls, 3GB it realy sooo moch... :cautious:
When you totaly finish 0.6 pls give us crunched version :cry:

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes