Rashougan

Jun 5, 2017
I have an issue, ever since version 0.5 Maria is unaccessable any more where it keeps saying she needs more time. what do i need to do?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there plan to include Lucia in the roster (with the list of traits) or she's just one-night stand?
Lucia will always be a side character, but this may mean something different from what you're thinking. The difference between a main and side character is that a side character doesn't really have a coherent story, or no direction. Just random things that fit. And they don't have stats.

But, this doesn't mean they wont have story, and wont be fleshed out.

Idea for an alternative income stream for the hotel: hosting slave-related events. A slave olympiad, if you will. Pick a girl with the submissive trait to enter them in as your partner, pick some events, and see if your sex stat with an RNG modifier beats the other girls (each competing trainer could have a hidden stat, with an added rng factor to see if they can beat you once in a while). Winning could earn money, unlock new slaves to purchase, etc. etc. etc.

But of course, that's all up to Runey and I'm just daydreaming.
Thanks for the suggestion! v0.6 will be coming out with the Bar, which is an amazing way to make money. The bar also introduces the new side character Moon, and includes a bunch of new random events. I hope everyone will find the bar very fun.

user -markone- posted link at 274 page.
thanks heading there now :)
That build was very buggy and has already been patched, it's already outdated. You're going to run in to a lot of bugs.

wanted to say something about that beta test. but idk how to put spoilers so i'll pass

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just just a side character at the moment, I don't think Runey has any plans to upgrade any of the characters at the moment.
That is kind of too bad, I mean we DO have a free room and all, on the other hand, I do like them staying together, it's much kinkier when I go to her room for sexy time play. :devilish: Let her watch.
I just extract it to a new folder & run the game, the saves are stored outside the game folder so they are still there. Once I know the new version runs I delete the old folder
Well, the saves are stored in two places, both inside the game folder, and in your appdata folder. Personally, I like to keep the copy in the game folders so I can trim the ones on my C drive, and never lose a save.

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
How the side characters will affect the endings of the main characters,like how would Lucy affect the ending with Kali,could Lucy be there and stay with Kali and Mc or she will just be there temporary(Sex things)only,or she can stay with Mc and Kali as another possible Wife and possible mother to the Mc children,in other words how will side characters be shown in the story endings:1)as additionl love interests 2)as sex friends 3)as additional wife/mother to Mc kid?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How the side characters will affect the endings of the main characters,like how would Lucy affect the ending with Kali,could Lucy be there and stay with Kali and Mc or she will just be there temporary(Sex things)only,or she can stay with Mc and Kali as another possible Wife and possible mother to the Mc children,in other words how will side characters be shown in the story endings:1)as additionl love interests 2)as sex friends 3)as additional wife/mother to Mc kid?
Side characters are also characters who will have no romantic relationship. Or in other words, they'll never consider each other "Boyfriend and Girlfriend". But they may really like each other, but they wont be together officially. This also means no pregnancy for them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That is kind of too bad, I mean we DO have a free room and all, on the other hand, I do like them staying together, it's much kinkier when I go to her room for sexy time play. :devilish: Let her watch.
Given that none of Kali's scenes start with Lucy getting kicked out, and she's still there when they finish, I like to imagine her just off-camera, watching wide-eyed and speechless.

And speaking of Lucy, what exactly does she get up to while Kali is out working?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes