geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
So I‘m a simple person. I want shitloads of content and I want it now. If I would play the beta builds though, I would only get a little bit of content right now. And once the final build for the next version is released I already played like 3/4 of the content and I‘m already bored. I want big updates that I can enjoy. A build with one or two events is totally useless to me and I‘m not even mentioning the bugs that come with such a beta build.
There is one game I enjoy immensely that does small updates every two weeks, and it works well for that game: Lust Epidemic, by NLT. I can't think of any others off the top of my head. But I think Runey's method works best for Runey, so I'll be patient (last cycle's 5.0 pre-release leak notwithstanding :censored:).

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
what if i want to play it now?
You can't. Those fileboom links or the mamba-games site which uses keep2share all cap your download speed at about 50 kbps. And you cannot resume broken downloads or download another file unless several hours have passed. Now try downloading around 2.7gb in 2 parts at 50kbps. That would take how many hours??? Keep in mind that the more hours that pass during downloads, the higher the risk of packet loss and corrupted downloads as a result. A few years ago, when I used to suffer the slow speeds to make links for everyone else using mediafire (at that time), I had about 3/4 good downloads with less than 500mb in size. When it was at 1gb+, it was close to half being corrupt on a dsl connection I had at the time.
You'd better wait until we get a high speed version and with Runey saying there are bugs, I have downloaded those beta versions before to compare. Here's what happens.. "Beta" might have a game breaking bug or two but more often, it's several little bugs from misspellings or a misplaced word or two. Playing it can be annoying. "Beta 2" has more content ADDED, less bugs but possibly a bug or 2 from new content. That's a little less of a PITA. "Beta 3" is usually alright with a few bugs and even more content ADDED which might show up another bug or 2. Then we have "Final" which might have a hidden bug thing or two lurking in it but that's it. And it's not a pain in the ass to fix.

Takeaways for those can't read-
1- Downloading from K2S and fileboom are for suckers.
2- When you play a beta version, you are playing an incomplete and buggy version. And you'll have to re-download all those gigs all over again just to see stable version with all the content.
3- If Ashley finds out you downloaded a beta version, she will break your dick off.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You can't. Those fileboom links or the mamba-games site which uses keep2share all cap your download speed at about 50 kbps. And you cannot resume broken downloads or download another file unless several hours have passed. Now try downloading around 2.7gb in 2 parts at 50kbps. That would take how many hours??? Keep in mind that the more hours that pass during downloads, the higher the risk of packet loss and corrupted downloads as a result. A few years ago, when I used to suffer the slow speeds to make links for everyone else using mediafire (at that time), I had about 3/4 good downloads with less than 500mb in size. When it was at 1gb+, it was close to half being corrupt on a dsl connection I had at the time.
You'd better wait until we get a high speed version and with Runey saying there are bugs, I have downloaded those beta versions before to compare. Here's what happens.. "Beta" might have a game breaking bug or two but more often, it's several little bugs from misspellings or a misplaced word or two. Playing it can be annoying. "Beta 2" has more content ADDED, less bugs but possibly a bug or 2 from new content. That's a little less of a PITA. "Beta 3" is usually alright with a few bugs and even more content ADDED which might show up another bug or 2. Then we have "Final" which might have a hidden bug thing or two lurking in it but that's it. And it's not a pain in the ass to fix.

Takeaways for those can't read-
1- Downloading from K2S and fileboom are for suckers.
2- When you play a beta version, you are playing an incomplete and buggy version. And you'll have to re-download all those gigs all over again just to see stable version with all the content.
3- If Ashley finds out you downloaded a beta version, she will break your dick off.
Would just like to add that next friday will be the Pre Release if all goes well.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
To-do list for next friday

1. House locked down like a bunker with power generator and wifi ready to go.
2. A big ole bowl of Purple Kush
3. Several cans of Steel Reserve
4. A big jar of "dik lube"
5. Socks and tissues sold by muttdoggy
6. Banners made saying "Kali or Lucy: Who is best girl?"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well it would make you happy, i can get behind that. Now imagine how the majority here would react if they would get the beta with a lot of bugs, crashes and what not.
Well, there is one way to get it, if you want it bad enough. :sneaky:
Would just like to add that next friday will be the Pre Release if all goes well.
I look forward to seeing what ideas you went with for Lucy and some others, there were a lot of fun suggestions from all over.

D

Deleted member 1193714

Given
The exhibiton values are stored in a variable. In the example code the variables are stored in an array and for each variable he adds the name of the girl, so he can get the highest value and the name of the girl.

trying desperately to ignore all the patchnote and preview posts :whistle:
Shouldn't we put spoilers on: ?
0.6:

Changelog:
Newly added content since the last version is highlighted in BOLD
Added the Bar
Added dozens of upgrades to the Bar
Added 6 music choices to the Bar
New side character: Moon
Added Pet Names to Lin, Kali, Ashley, and Maria
Added a total of 34 new events
Added 2 Ellen Events
Added 6 Moon Events
Added Sarah to the bar. 2 Events (2 animations)
Lin (5 Events):
1 Story Event
Jin is now buyable!
4 Jin Events
Kali (3 Events):
1 Story Event
Remade Kali’s blowjob event/animation
Remade Kali’s boobjob event/animation
Ashley (4 Events):
1 Story Event (MASSIVE)
2 Kate Events
Maria:
Android (2 Events):
1 Story Event
Added Anal in 3 outfits and 3 breast sizes each
Added the Buttslut trait
Added the Anal stat
Felicity & Emma:
1 Story Event
You can now sleep with Felicity at night
Autumn (3 Events):
3 Story Events

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.

D

Deleted member 1193714

I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.
Lin's BJ animation in the kitchen and Kali's shower scene (pressing her against the wall is great, just more frames) would be nice, with maybe different angles if possible.

I went through and checked for most of the 3 frames left, but not sure on any of the Maria animations as I have not seen them in quite some time while giving her space.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017

Kali's shower sex scene. The angle of it makes the animation barely visible. Several different angles with the animation would be awesome.

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Really wish there were more outfits and/or more control/influence over what outfits girls wear. Not just in sex scenes, but potentially around the place. Set it so by default Ashley went around in her skimpy schoolgirl outfit, or Kali went around in her cosplay outfit. Guess that is something I picked up from Akabur/Oni style trainer games.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Really wish there were more outfits and/or more control/influence over what outfits girls wear. Not just in sex scenes, but potentially around the place. Set it so by default Ashley went around in her skimpy schoolgirl outfit, or Kali went around in her cosplay outfit. Guess that is something I picked up from Akabur/Oni style trainer games.
Most of the fully developed girls have 5 outfits. What they wear should be the girl's choice in my opinion. They do have their own unique personalities. The player does have the option, with certain sex scenes, in choosing which outfit the girl wears.

This isn't a game where the player takes lots of freedom away from the girls. This isn't a game where the player controls more than one person. I do think the player should have some outfit choices. He mostly wears a suit from the 70's and 80's era. Although the player isn't shown that often in the game so I can see why Runey hasn't done this yet.

If all the girls in the hotel were slaves then I would fully agree with you. Opinions will vary. This is my opinion of course.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Haha, I would love to do that. But those games are Sprites rather than renders. Renders are nigh impossible to do customization unless you have a full on team. Even a fully 3D game would be far easier to do multiple outfits.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Most of the fully developed girls have 5 outfits. What they wear should be the girl's choice in my opinion. They do have their own unique personalities. The player does have the option, with certain sex scenes, in choosing which outfit the girl wears.

This isn't a game where the player takes lots of freedom away from the girls. This isn't a game where the player controls more than one person. I do think the player should have some outfit choices. He mostly wears a suit from the 70's and 80's era. Although the player isn't shown that often in the game so I can see why Runey hasn't done this yet.

If all the girls in the hotel were slaves then I would fully agree with you. Opinions will vary. This is my opinion of course.
Meh I want all the girls walking around nude only in hotel. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully people wont be disappointing by Lucy's content. It has some pretty good animations!
While I would not rule out the possibility of being disappointed, if I were a betting man, I would bet against it.

Well, I think you already said you were thinking about doing Lin's morning bj, since it is not really an 'animation' as it were, though that cute face of her swallowing needs to stay.

Most I can think of are closer to additions, like sex with Lin in the lobby rather than a BJ, etc. but that's not the question. Maybe Android's wake up call too (having her sleep nude too would be nice). Possibly Lin's anal sex while sleeping, though that is more just making it repeatable too... It looks like I am failing this quiz... :ROFLMAO:

I will say that so far Android's blow job scenes have not been very good, they are not very memorable at all! :sneaky: :p

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes