aolli

Nov 15, 2018
I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.
I can only think of one off the top of my head, Lin riding the dildo in her bondage stuff.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I just thought of a question. I plan on doing some Felicity and Emma shower animations for the next beta build, but,

What animations would you like to see remade into higher quality? Let's say... Your top 2 animations.

I know there's a bit more animations that need to be remade, but I don't think I'll have time for that this update, so I would like to know which animations you see a lot and are your favorite that are in only 3 frames that you would like to be remade in higher quality.
No contest for me. Number 1: Ashley bent over her desk while Felicity and Emma watch in her story event where she gets suspended. Number 2: Kali bent over the table at the cafe for her (currently) final exhibition event. (edit: I don't know if it's possible to do with HS but if Kali's jeans could stay around her thighs in that scene that would be super hot.)

Love rewatching these scenes and wish they had more fidelity.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No contest for me. Number 1: Ashley bent over her desk while Felicity and Emma watch in her story event where she gets suspended. Number 2: Kali bent over the table at the cafe for her (currently) final exhibition event. (edit: I don't know if it's possible to do with HS but if Kali's jeans could stay around her thighs in that scene that would be super hot.)

Love rewatching these scenes and wish they had more fidelity.
I absolutely love that Kali animation, however, if I were to turn that into 21 frames, the whole animation would change. I would have to sacrifice Kali's face being pushed down by MC to improve the quality, and I'm not sure if that negative would be worth it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I absolutely love that Kali animation, however, if I were to turn that into 21 frames, the whole animation would change. I would have to sacrifice Kali's face being pushed down by MC to improve the quality, and I'm not sure if that negative would be worth it.
That would be sad.

Reactions: aolli

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Most I can think of are closer to additions, like sex with Lin in the lobby rather than a BJ, etc. but that's not the question.
Aye, when Lin asks "Do you want to have buttsex", isn't it sad we can't answer in the affirmative?
Actually, that'd be neat for the kitchen, too. She's just standing their working, I think that's a great opportunity to distract her for a bit. ^^

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018

Hmm can't really think of anything off the top of my head except maybe some of the dungeon scenes. I am over all pretty happy with what you have done so far. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know I've mentioned this one previously, and I know that you've said it would take custom animation work, but since you specifically asked about animations we see a lot, I think I should mention the wake-up calls from Lin and Android again.
As for other animations, I'll second the Kali shower and cafe fucks, but agree that keeping the MC's dominant posture should be more important - which likely means custom animation work again. I don't know if you've looked into that, but it would definitely make for far more flexibility than relying on stock animations so I would certainly recommend it.

Also, as adding animation to previously static scenes has been brought up, am I weird for wanting animation on Lin and Android's cafe egg vibe scenes? You wouldn't actually see any "parts" like in other animated scenes, I just think that seeing them panting and squirming would be hot.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Also, as adding animation to previously static scenes has been brought up, am I weird for wanting animation on Lin and Android's cafe egg vibe scenes? You wouldn't actually see any "parts" like in other animated scenes, I just think that seeing them panting and squirming would be hot.
That would be amazing.

Reactions: TheDevian

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there plan to include Lucia in the roster (with the list of traits) or she's just one-night stand?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
When patch 0.6 comes out,how can i update the game without losing all data
I just extract it to a new folder & run the game, the saves are stored outside the game folder so they are still there. Once I know the new version runs I delete the old folder

Reactions: cloudmoon

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
Idea for an alternative income stream for the hotel: hosting slave-related events. A slave olympiad, if you will. Pick a girl with the submissive trait to enter them in as your partner, pick some events, and see if your sex stat with an RNG modifier beats the other girls (each competing trainer could have a hidden stat, with an added rng factor to see if they can beat you once in a while). Winning could earn money, unlock new slaves to purchase, etc. etc. etc.

But of course, that's all up to Runey and I'm just daydreaming.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes