Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
That's what I was afraid of... As far as I'm aware, maria's bartender thing works perfectly, this means you may have saved at a bad time during the buggy version. You may have to restart. If I were you, I would use the money cheat, buy the bar, and attempt to do the Maria thing asap to see if that works.

is the OP updated with the "real" links or are they still the leaked versions?
No, the OP still has the bugged links. Check in the previous pages for the fixed version.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
From your link. And NOW I've finished the DLC, but at the time it was showing 1/4. I think. I didn't check after seeing the event, and immediately loaded my earlier save.

Like I said, it was IMMEDIATELY after creating the bar, being introduced to the new bartender(Boooo! Shoulda been a chick. lol) and waitress. The first thing I did once I was free to act was go talk to the bartender, and there was the option to call the girls.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Look at all the problems a leaked beta caused! Players just can't seem to wait... hehe :)

Are there any commands I can type in to fix Maria and her new outfit with the console? Reduce her friendship or something?
Let's see... In the console, type: marbar1 and let me know what it says. It should be 3.

From your link. And NOW I've finished the DLC, but at the time it was showing 1/4. I think. I didn't check after seeing the event, and immediately loaded my earlier save.

Like I said, it was IMMEDIATELY after creating the bar, being introduced to the new bartender(Boooo! Shoulda been a chick. lol) and waitress. The first thing I did once I was free to act was go talk to the bartender, and there was the option to call the girls.
Yeah, that's really odd. Did you adjust any of the files? Do anything odd to the game other than hit play? That really shouldn't happen.

And yeah, haha. I would have definitely made her a girl, but once the conversation of a Bartender was brought up, people immediately began to say "Will we get to fuck her?" And I thought "Yeah... I don't want to do all that work, I'm just going to make him a man."

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
That's what I was afraid of... As far as I'm aware, maria's bartender thing works perfectly, this means you may have saved at a bad time during the buggy version. You may have to restart. If I were you, I would use the money cheat, buy the bar, and attempt to do the Maria thing asap to see if that works.

No, the OP still has the bugged links. Check in the previous pages for the fixed version.
thank you for making kate the fit girl!! i really liked her the first time i saw her, now i like her more XD

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Lucy and Kali (sisters) have a threesome with you.
Man I'm so hype for the next update. I enjoy hearing from @Runey too and getting a chance to answer questions about the game, but I don't want to know anything about it if I can help it... Please use spoiler tags if possible, trying to dodge spoilers over here like View attachment 238973
Damn those spoilers... It's really hard to keep up with the thread and not download that buggy beta version. But I still want the full version and until then I hope the people who actually play this make some meaningful suggestions.

On the topic of girls doing things:
This would be a no go from me.
Maybe "pimping them out" isn't the right phrase, I'm not suggesting the MC should force them to do anything. If it were to happen, I'd expect it to be something like the girls thinking of a new way to bring money into the family, and asking the MC if he would be OK with that. It would be further than they've gone up to this point, but it's not like they haven't started in that direction - several girls strip on camera, Maria streams, Kali masturbated for "creepy dude" in person, etc... You can't try to pretend that corruption isn't a central theme of the game, after all.
I would personally hate this.

Runey already said that Maria has stopped streaming.

Corruption only to the point of having a kinky girlfriend open type relationship (BDSM, public sex, exhibitionism, poly, etc.).

I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing a stripping pole for the bar and have the girls with high exhibition do strip teases for money. That would be as far as I'd go...

Too many players when they hear the word "harem" automatically assume slavery. None of the girls are trained to this point and I'm very happy about that. Even the MC treats Lin and Android like family and not like a slave.

There are several hardcore slave training games on this site for players who want it.
jessicajones represents exactly my opinion on this. I have nothing to add other than that I support Runeys decision to not add this. Even if it was the girls idea to bring in money, I'd still consider it as "pimping her out". Just because she asks if the MC wants to pimp her out, doesn't really change that it's still pimping out.

:unsure:

edit: If I had to choose my top favorite girl, It'd be Android. But really, I have a top 3. Ashley, Android and Lin. My bottom 2 would be Maria and Kali. But I love them all.
I'm just speechless that Maria isn't further up and everyone seems to be a fan of Kali. I feel like a hipster by not liking Kali as much as other girls. Even Android grew on me the last few times I played. I'm considering to add her to my top of the list so my top trio would be a top quartet.
If you don't know where to place the bought / released Elves, you could give the option to upgrade the hotel with a third floor (attic / below the roof) with a large common room for servants (Elves / side characters). About 100 years ago (and earlier) this was the usual space where the house servants had their beds for sleeping. If needed, there could also be a cage-area for punishment...
I really want the elves to be added, too, but I can't think of a good place for them to stay. Dungeon is no option in my opinion, because that would mean he doesn't treat every slave equally. So I support the idea of a common room, which still would be playing favourites towards Lin. But Lin is head maid anyway, she can have her own room.
-
As for what's added in 0.6, I can't / wont comment on that yet, as I wait for the full release.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Being on the weekend has nothing to do with it. Under the stats screen, under "Side Character Info" what is the number next to the "Bar Events"?

Also, did you download the game from a link I posted in this thread, or from the OP?
well thats sucks i downloaded mine from the opening i hope that doesnt affect my playthrough

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
1!?

That should be when Maria and Moon goes into the bar and talks about her being a bartender/waitress. After that, it says "new items have been unlocked on your computer!", Then once you buy the outfit, it should be set to two, then once you give it to her, it should be set to 3, then she's in the bar.

Mar 21, 2018
1!?

That should be when Maria and Moon goes into the bar and talks about her being a bartender/waitress. After that, it says "new items have been unlocked on your computer!", Then once you buy the outfit, it should be set to two, then once you give it to her, it should be set to 3, then she's in the bar.
Digging in the code...

marbar1 = 1
buymarbar = 1
hasmarbar = True
mariaintro = True

Code:
    if result == "floor1d4.webp" and mariaintro == True:
        menu:
            "Knock on the door":
                m "Come in!"
                scene marroom with fade
                jump mariaroom

"Give Maria the Bartender Outfit" if hasmarbar == True and marbar1 == 1:
                call clearscreen from _call_clearscreen_357
                scene floor1blur
                show mar1 with dissolve
                m "What's up?"
                c "Your Bartender outfit came in."
                hide mar1
                show mar8
                m "It did!? Yes! Come on, let's go!"
                jump marbarin
OK, I figured out the problem. Maria doesn't actually work the first evening at the bar (even though it appears that she does). I had to give Maria her new bartender outfit in her room first. Others may be having this same issue.

This is why it appears that she works one evening in the bar and then doesn't show up anymore. Others reported the same thing.

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

:unsure:

edit: If I had to choose my top favorite girl, It'd be Android. But really, I have a top 3. Ashley, Android and Lin. My bottom 2 would be Maria and Kali. But I love them all.
It really is hard to choose.
The update isn't done, so who knows.

Also, I think I made it fairly obvious Ashley is changing now.
That is nice to hear, even if I knew it was coming. I am looking forward to seeing it.
keeping up with this thread is impossible... this damn site never gives me alerts for every reply... so i cant keep track of the conversation from where i last left off lol Q^Q
If you think this is bad, try Heavy Five. :LOL:
I'm just speechless that Maria isn't further up and everyone seems to be a fan of Kali. I feel like a hipster by not liking Kali as much as other girls. Even Android grew on me the last few times I played. I'm considering to add her to my top of the list so my top trio would be a top quartet.
Maria is one of my favorites, it was a tough choice, but I just have the most in common with Kali.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes