Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am way too curious for these spoiler tags to hold me back from clicking on them. Since I can't comment on the beta content I just say something general. It seems that no matter what side character Runey creates, people want to see more of them (excluding Cornwall and friends Ltd.). Like... almost every girl that made an appearance so far has some fans. An exception is probably the woman that appears during Androids beach story event. I myself wouldn't even mind if we could get that slave that accompanies Cornwall at the first meeting in Lins story. Though she has similarities with Jin so that itch might be scratched.

Anyway, from what I read the next version is not going to disappoint. The only disappointing thing is that the full release date is still so far away, that I'm actually running out of diversions (when it comes to other adult games and v0.53 has only so much content).
I'm actually surprised Ashley's Mom has more requests than whatever-her-name-is from Android's story.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I am way too curious for these spoiler tags to hold me back from clicking on them. Since I can't comment on the beta content I just say something general. It seems that no matter what side character Runey creates, people want to see more of them (excluding Cornwall and friends Ltd.). Like... almost every girl that made an appearance so far has some fans. An exception is probably the woman that appears during Androids beach story event. I myself wouldn't even mind if we could get that slave that accompanies Cornwall at the first meeting in Lins story. Though she has similarities with Jin so that itch might be scratched.

Anyway, from what I read the next version is not going to disappoint. The only disappointing thing is that the full release date is still so far away, that I'm actually running out of diversions (when it comes to other adult games and v0.53 has only so much content).
well that is indeed a funny thing alot of games with side character are just as liked or more liked then the main characters

although the spoiler was honest more of a emotional reasons rather then horny reasons although i do like violet alot and want her to be canon ill stick with the side story stuff her if i can have those wishes come true in the future
I'm actually surprised Ashley's Mom has more requests than whatever-her-name-is from Android's story.
i liked how you called her ashleys mom because its pretty much true but sasha is the best android because shes flawed which means shes more human unlike the other android girl

Reactions: Construct and Runey

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I mean... I wouldn't mind having the two Androids go at eachother while the MC takes care of the owner... and mixing things up from there on out. Though the dick module for Pixel needs to be detachable for that to work out in my mind. Just thinking out loud.

Reactions: aolli

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Ive bought jin a week igt ago, but didnt get any events with her looked around for something, but nope. in the change logs it says there are 3 events with her, does anyone know how to get them?

Siege02

Jun 28, 2018
Ive bought jin a week igt ago, but didnt get any events with her looked around for something, but nope. in the change logs it says there are 3 events with her, does anyone know how to get them?
Think you have to use the vr for one or two of them. Then use the code to unlock her masters room

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Think you have to use the vr for one or two of them. Then use the code to unlock her masters room
Jin is buyable in the current beta version. From what I read, 3 of her events are related to the dungeon.
What you mean is the non canon story of Violet that is unlocked by entering "spinningtv" as a code

Reactions: TheDevian

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
The word Ellen uses to describe the bar; "depredated", this means "stolen, usually by force", "to plunder". Perhaps the wrong word?

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
I have played this game for a few hours now and I must say that this game has a lot of potential. Can't wait for it to get more content.

Something that I have noticed is that right now, you can't get everything on it (duh it is not even version 1). But it has a lot of content. That is good.

Should have a button on the save/load screen that makes it possible to go forward 5 to 10 pages at once. As it has 100 slots on its page, and over 100 pages.

Keep up the good work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think it fits the girls personality to do more than that (strip tease as @jessicajones suggested) or to suggest doing more than that to the MC.
When you first meet them, none of the things I mentioned that they've already done fit their personalities (with the obvious exception of Maria, who was a kinky little slut long before we got ahold of her). That's the whole point of corruption; will you object to Autumn's sex scenes when they come along because that wouldn't fit her personality? I doubt it.
But I still think that people are reading too much into what I'm saying; this started with someone saying "thank god that it isn't going to be happening", and I just pointed out that it would only be really bad if it was forced on us without a choice. If it were a choice, you could simply choose not to, which is how I'd choose myself. I don't want to share, haha.
The whole deal with them is to push the narrative of slaves and elves further, now you have a face to think of when you think of Elven slavery. That allowed for the new Elves. In short, Cornwall has opened the door for a lot of new story telling. Or in other words, Cornwall is the gatekeeper, and once you get passed him, you'll likely not see much of him later, or his friends, of course.
I still don't see why introducing him as a character requires us to invite him and several of his scumbag friends into our home.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
more incest is planned, but it's hard to introduce that since Patreon doesn't allow incest. Only a fraction of players will see incest that I add. Use the code truestory to gain access to incest.
patreon isnt the only service, it has competitors. nor are you limited to only being on one platform you can always make backups on the other services to protect against patreon shutting you down anyway(that has happened to a few creators). others on this site have made use places like blogspot and you can always set-up shop on subscribestar or liberapay

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes