johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Yes, I would love to do that! But unfortunately customization like that would be extremely hard. I would have to make so many instances of doors and such for each event. The sprites and "map" of the first floor wouldn't be hard at all. But in actual events that take place in the first and second floors would need to have a ton of customization, which couldn't be done within a reasonable amount of time.
I wonder if you could instead have an event that triggers once a floor is filled up- then all the doors get decorated. Then, moving forward, you only have the one model and don't need to do 16 different renders for each scene depending on who has moved in. Or set a hypothetical door-decor™ event as your next big-plot event, so you don't have to work on past renders.

I get that it may be a PITA, but I wanted to bounce the idea. Thanks for your work!

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
May 11, 2018
How do you mean? Like the appearance, personality, and story of a character? Not really that long. Maybe a week or two. I typically build their appearance within an hour, and their beginning and their end point of their story within two weeks. The middle of each character is never developed until a week prior to working on the update (that's when the planning begins of each update). Meaning, at the moment. I have no idea what Lin for example will do in her next update (Sometimes I have a character's next event planned). This is how I've always done the story, which may seem like a bad way to plan things, but for me it seems to work out very well.
Thanks for the reply, i'm working on a manga as a side project during school with my friend, and i just wanted some insight into character building.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the reply, i'm working on a manga as a side project during school with my friend, and i just wanted some insight into character building.
Once you have their design, their personality sort of follows. And once you have a beginning and end, the middle flows easily.

Reactions: TheDevian

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sounds like this is totally my cup of tea. Looking forward to what you have in store for Sylvia

Remade the first and second floor a bit. Improved the angle a bit, and the lighting.
Before:

After:
Sadly the second picture is unavailable to me. I don't know why though.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
quick question, couldnt really find it from the changelogs, but are there shower events for you to join in for Felicity and Emma? and what stats do i have to get them up to if the events are there? Thanks in advance

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
quick question, couldnt really find it from the changelogs, but are there shower events for you to join in for Felicity and Emma? and what stats do i have to get them up to if the events are there? Thanks in advance
They aren't implemented yet.
Felicity's has just been made for the pre release!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey Since it is is a multistory hotel, couldn't you just add another floor for some of the elves you buy, have 2 beds per room like in the twin/clone room for them? Just a thought.
Each room in each floor is reserved for Main Characters. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Each room in each floor is reserved for Main Characters. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Couldn't you add a shared bunk room for all the elves that get bought that could be accessed from the floor select menu similar to the dungeon and MC's room, that way you only need to add the one room.

D

Deleted member 1193714

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Not yet and probably not for a long time. The amount of rendering it'd imply due to combinations of girls pregnant and not pregnant make it so that pregnancy is most likely to be added as content in the game's epilogue.
It's a possibility to have pregnancy content for the few girls that are child crazy (Ashley lol) for midgame but yea I don't see it happening for all the girls until epilogue.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Namonade

Feb 2, 2019
After update to v0.6beta3,maria is no longer mad at me anymore, then i build the bar, buy clothes for her to work, everything is ok. Then, the event from the last patch triggered (i thought we will have another conversation but no,lol) then she is mad at me again (visit the bar in the afternoon and she still there)
Same problem with felicity (finish the latest event,be able to sleep with my fav waifu, and cannot anymore after a few days. Then she sneak on the room again, date again, "sleep-able" again.... ).Kali and ashley too (you know what will happen)
And everytime i open the gallery, the game freeze
I know this is just a beta version,not babycrying or anything :)
(but please keep lin the pure angel and adđ more event to feli&emma, cant wait for them to sit on the MC lol)
Sr for me terrible english

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes