Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sniper Rifle doesn't automatically mean it has a scope. The SVD Dragunov for example (AK Dragunov) is a fully fleshed sniper based on the AK47 that comes stock without a scope.
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that SVDs are issued with a scope, and despite some outward similarities they aren't an AK variant.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that SVDs are issued with a scope, and despite some outward similarities they aren't an AK variant.
Most resellers sell it with a scope, but it's not stock. Yes it's not a ak47 variant, but it's based on it. Like, they took all the good parts and made something different with it ;)

Reactions: TheDevian
Aug 16, 2016
They aren't. They have a lot of commonality in the receiver, trunion, and layout but are fairly different in the most important parts like their basic method of operation: long stroke piston vs short stroke. No part of the AK and SVD are interchangeable, and not just due to caliber.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
im wonderin will there be a 3rd floor?
If Runey doesn't die / decide to quit tomorrow or something like that: sure! :)

Edit to elaborate: if you go through the last 385 pages here: Runey is very active and shares insights on development and from what we know there's no end on the close horizon... ...just don't expect the 3rd floor to come in the next few updates since there's a vacant room on the 2nd floor and Autumn needs to be developed further...

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

joesmash09

Aug 14, 2017
Hey guys, I've just finished Autumn's story, I bought 1 elf, Jin, but the other 3 all say "coming soon" over them. Also, is it possible to have the option to sleep with Emma in your bed as well? I can do it with felicity. Thanks

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i was told the other 3 elves will prob be sold in the next update. as far as emma being in the MC's bed only time will tell i guess

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hey guys, I've just finished Autumn's story, I bought 1 elf, Jin, but the other 3 all say "coming soon" over them. Also, is it possible to have the option to sleep with Emma in your bed as well? I can do it with felicity. Thanks
About that "coming soon" --> it's just that: can't be done yet, but wait for further updates. About Emma: Not yet, sadly.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Question regarding new renders of ashley; are they going to be added in a patch for 0.6 update or will they be released with 0.7 version?
The re rendered Ashley, along with the new animations I threw in there will be apart of v0.6.2. Patreon still doesn't have access to v0.6 yet, and I can't really tell them about other places that do have v0.6 as per their ToS.

Aug 16, 2016
The re rendered Ashley, along with the new animations I threw in there will be apart of v0.6.2. Patreon still doesn't have access to v0.6 yet, and I can't really tell them about other places that do have v0.6 as per their ToS.
I saw the word "re-render" and ran to the patreon feed in a panic. Thankfully, they didn't make you change her build or character, just the outfit. I was going to be pretty upset if they murdered Ashley.

Reactions: Scrot and Runey

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Most resellers sell it with a scope, but it's not stock.
I'm talking about how it's issued as a military sniper rifle. Sure, if you buy one as a civilian you might not get a scope, but I doubt a military is going to issue one without one.
Yes it's not a ak47 variant, but it's based on it. Like, they took all the good parts and made something different with it ;)
It really isn't; the internal workings are completely different. You may be confusing the SVD with the Romanian PSL, which is based on the AK (through the RPK).

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I'm talking about how it's issued as a military sniper rifle. Sure, if you buy one as a civilian you might not get a scope, but I doubt a military is going to issue one without one.

It really isn't; the internal workings are completely different. You may be confusing the SVD with the Romanian PSL, which is based on the AK (through the RPK).
Well this guys are dangerous xD or they are fanatic by weapons or i don't know xD i just really know some weapons but you guys are really into it xD

Cagerage

Nov 14, 2018
Oh yeah forgot about v0.6 never being officially released on patron; well cant wait for re-rendered ashley, she looks great!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i think you aren't the only one xD she is so cute when you pet her head xD
Likewise. Her obedience for me is well over 100, so there's really no need to, but she's so cute. I don't do it every day, but quite often.
Well this guys are dangerous xD or they are fanatic by weapons or i don't know xD i just really know some weapons but you guys are really into it xD
Not really, as I said I'm not an expert on the SVD, but whether it is based on the AK action or not is a pretty basic thing to know about a gun.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes