recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Would it be possible to upload a patch for the last Update? I don't have too much data on my mobile plan left :(
(I don't have normal internet at home, only a LTE-Router with limited data)
If you played v0.61, then you don't need to download it. There is no new content, aside from Ashleys outfit.

I don't see anything different in that post. Is it just Ashley's clothes?
yes.

Yes the only change is her clothes
View attachment 266769
Yes!
Err... thanks xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
@Runey As much as I love the game, would it be possible to get a "reset Ashley" option, (a code on the PC, console command or whatever), so I don't have to replay everything to see the new renders?

I know I can just speed through all the events on a new play-through or open the images directly but it might be something other people with limited time to play find helpful too.

If it could be a "reset character" option, then I'm sure there are people out there who particularly enjoy one characters story arc and would love to replay it.
Runey already said that he's not going to do this, but I'm sure there are some modders out there somewhere in the wide world of the internet who can do this :rolleyes::p

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

HA HA HA. Just her clothes! THAT'S the NEW Ashley. Couldn't I just buy a new outfit?
When Ashley's hair went brown because she couldn't afford to color it, THAT was a bigger change.

I think the members here OVERSOLD the new Ashley. I'm NOT complaining about Runey or the game.
Unfortunately, the reason for the change to Ashley's outfit was because it was kind of "forced" upon Runey by Patreon. There's more info both here and on the main website if you wish to look it up.

Reactions: Runey

l_anonym

Mar 10, 2019
Search is your friend.
Perhaps I'm just too stupid - but is there a way to search a single thread?
If I try it via the search field top right of the page I can select "This thread" but it will search the whole forum and not only that thread.

So perhaps you can make search actually be my friend?

Thx
L.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I try it via the search field top right of the page I can select "This thread" but it will search the whole forum and not only that thread.

Thx
L.
After selecting "this thread" Click the search button Don't press Enter.

Reactions: l_anonym

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018

HA HA HA. Just her clothes! THAT'S the NEW Ashley. Couldn't I just buy a new outfit?
When Ashley's hair went brown because she couldn't afford to color it, THAT was a bigger change.

I think the members here OVERSOLD the new Ashley. I'm NOT complaining about Runey or the game.
I can't speak for everyone, but the main reason I'm excited by the update is that it means all the patreon issues are sorted and work can continue on the game. I kinda like the game :)

Reactions: Runey and ReJoe

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017

Thx
L.
Yes. Type in your keyword, then change "Everything" to "this thread".

Unfortunately the search function here is complicated and WILL search outside this thread too.
A good example of this is: Search for "new Ashey, this tread" for example; you'll STILL get result from other threads too.
Another example: same search but try to sort by date too... I couldn't figure it out, maybe you can. I hope that is helpful. Good Luck.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Yes. Type in your keyword, then change "Everything" to "this thread".

Unfortunately the search function here is complicated and WILL search outside this thread too.
A good example of this is: Search for "new Ashey, this tread" for example; you'll STILL get result from other threads too.
Another example: same search but try to sort by date too... I couldn't figure it out, maybe you can. I hope that is helpful. Good Luck.
If you type your search term, set it to "This thread" and click the search button, it will work. If you press enter instead of clicking, it will ignore "This thread" and search everywhere. So use the mouse.

Obsidian Dragon

Apr 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

a few pages ago, I read so many different Names for the Android. So that I thought I just add my Name to that List.

Which is: Mio6

It is inspired by the first two things that (somehow) came to my mind.
The first thing was Mio. The Character from Sin City, played by Devon Aoki
And the second was 7 of 9 from Star Trek Voyager. Just took the 9 and turned it by 180 degree.

Have a Nice Day
Obsidian Dragon

Slvyr

Nov 11, 2017
@Runey Sucks to see that patreon is jumping on the "Petite girls can't be legal age" bandwagon.

Really wish outrage culture would stop coming up with stupid arbitrary rules "flat chest = underage" I know plenty of 30+ year olds who are rocking A-cup or no tits at all.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Could someone upload a complete save from 0.6.1?

I accidently deleted mine, cause the mod didn't work properly.
Why? What would be the point of using a complete save of 0.6.1 to play 0.6.2 when there is no new content, you would be better of starting a new game.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes