ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
Mabye the answer is obvious and asking for it seems stupid but .. for security: In 0.7 (1 month of waiting is unnerving but justified ç_ç) you can buy all the elf right? And the Dark One who doesn't speak English but an old dialect will ever be available? : V

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Mabye the answer is obvious and asking for it seems stupid but .. for security: In 0.7 (1 month of waiting is unnerving but justified ç_ç) you can buy all the elf right? And the Dark One who doesn't speak English but an old dialect will ever be available? : V
Not sure but if I remember correctly yes you will be able to purchase the elves starting from v0.7, whether or not you will be able to buy all of them in that version or if some will only be made available and the rest will come in a later update I don't know. Hopefully @Runey can give you a better answer

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
One month for an update is very fast.

I do plan on getting them in game, but there have been some issues. Maybe they'll be available. The drow will not.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
One month for an update is very fast.

I do plan on getting them in game, but there have been some issues. Maybe they'll be available. The drow will not.
If its only Nia I'm a very happy man, If its all of them then holy Hell @Runeys a Legend!
"*Fingers crossed. Please focus on Nia first, Please do Nia first"

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's offensive to all those "Totally of age" woman who look like young girls.
How could you be so cruel :eek:
What about men who look like boys? (are they gross)
Or traps? (they are obviously flat)
pussy is pussy even when it's boipussy :sneaky:
To me, yes, all of that is still gross, especially when compared to a beautiful set of breasts. :p I don't see you saying anything to the person who said large breasts were gross! :ROFLMAO: If anyone started this body shaming, it was there. :whistle: ;)
Maybe they'll be available. The drow will not.
I figured we would need to at least get the high elf on our side first to translate, or better yet, to have her teach us the language. I think that would go a long way to impressing her, and getting her to trust us.
If its only Nia I'm a very happy man, If its all of them then holy Hell @Runeys a Legend!
"*Fingers crossed. Please focus on Nia first, Please do Nia first"
She will still be the last one I buy. :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hones

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmph well I find small breast to be beautiful and they tend to stay that way.
Whereas large breasts tend to go all droopy overtime :p
I don't mind them small, but I want them to exist. :LOL: There is a difference between petite and loli. :geek:

Reactions: Hones

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@Hones @TheDevian
To add my 2 cents:
It's more important who they're attached to, but:
B or C cup is perfect, but I definitely prefer A over D and anything beyond D is not a no-go, but let's say "I'd feel bad keeping those from someone who'd enjoy them more than I do" ;)
Oh, and more imporant than size: the larger the areola the less I feel attracted to a breast...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn well I can't refute that but believe me I will one day bring you over to the side of the "legal" loli lovers.
I promise you shall also worship the flat chest it's only a matter of time.
:p
Best of luck, several have tried. I didn't even like kids (or things that look like them) when I was one, I doubt I will start any time soon. On rare occasions an Oppai Loli or a a busty chibi form of a sexy adult is about as close as I go... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Hones @TheDevian
To add my 2 cents:
It's more important who they're attached to, but:
B or C cup is perfect, but I definitely prefer A over D and anything beyond D is not a no-go, but let's say "I'd feel bad keeping those from someone who'd enjoy them more than I do" ;)
Oh, and more imporant than size: the larger the areola the less I feel attracted to a breast...
I agree completely.

Reactions: Hones and icesun

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I am sure I am probably in the minority here, but I don’t mind that the drow won’t be available. I just don’t find her attractive at all. She might be the one character I could do without.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes