icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
someone can share a save? pls
What would you want that savegame to have done / not done?
Always specify that, else you might get saves after the name entry screen or bullshit like that...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Damn well I can't refute that but believe me I will one day bring you over to the side of the "legal" loli lovers.
I promise you shall also worship the flat chest it's only a matter of time.
:p
if they fit my hand then they be big enough AND legal... but my god i love tomboys so yeah... my hands are huge lol

Reactions: TheDevian

ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
Not sure but if I remember correctly yes you will be able to purchase the elves starting from v0.7, whether or not you will be able to buy all of them in that version or if some will only be made available and the rest will come in a later update I don't know. Hopefully @Runey can give you a better answer
Thank you very much ^^

One month for an update is very fast.

I do plan on getting them in game, but there have been some issues. Maybe they'll be available. The drow will not.
I can imagine that behind an update there is a huge amount of work, especially if it is large. I didn't want to be disrespectful, I'm sorry
For the rest if they are available well, otherwise I'll wait again xD

Reactions: Runey

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
@Runey given you're planning only 2 story events for characters this update - will Autumn ever have her storyline catch up with the other residents of the hotel? Either you're going to rush her story or it will take literally half a year to have any meaningful content, I hope that you're planning more story content for newer guests, otherwise we'll never like the new characters as we haven't got to know them at all.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When finding Ashley on the bench outside the utility room and clicking on her, I get in red in the upper left "Image 'ashhang1' not found.

Feb 24, 2019
Hmm so its probably been answered but how do I get Maria to do Anal and Cunnilingus? And somehow she has 2 for Hand jobs but I dnt remember how to get her to do that either..

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey given you're planning only 2 story events for characters this update - will Autumn ever have her storyline catch up with the other residents of the hotel? Either you're going to rush her story or it will take literally half a year to have any meaningful content, I hope that you're planning more story content for newer guests, otherwise we'll never like the new characters as we haven't got to know them at all.
2 story events have been normal for every update. Except for when new characters are introduced, I add over 10.

Characters will not catch up to each other. This game introduces characters at different times. It's normal to have fucked Kali and still not have met Autumn. Kali and Lin's story will end before Felicity and Emma's because they were introduced earlier. On top of that, certain characters will take longer to get the good stuff than others due to it being a part of their story. Felicity thinks blowjobs are gross, so she wont do that until later on.

There will come a point when Lin, Kali, Ashley and Maria's story are completely done, and I'll still most likely be making new characters.

In either case though, it's just math. If it takes me a month to make 14 story events, then giving 10 story events to one character just takes them away from other characters, and I've promised that all characters will be getting story in every update.

I could work on story events for my full two months working, but I spread the content out more through side characters, locations, outfits, training events, etc.

When finding Ashley on the bench outside the utility room and clicking on her, I get in red in the upper left "Image 'ashhang1' not found.
This is fixed in the Patreon build. I've asked the staff a couple weeks ago to update this thread, but they haven't yet.

Hmm so its probably been answered but how do I get Maria to do Anal and Cunnilingus? And somehow she has 2 for Hand jobs but I dnt remember how to get her to do that either..
Play through Maria's story. For handjobs, do dungeon content.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes