Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Considering that the Alpha of the 0.7 is out since 1 week aproximatly, How many days do you think we will need to wait before the official release ?
And will we get the posibility to buy the three remaining elf ? I dont know if this was confirmed already ?
Thanks in advance

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
@goobdoob

I got to admit the Drow would have been an interesting character.
You would have to teach her you're language,
before you could even make any meaningful progress to get her in the harem though.
it would have definitely been an entertaining story and a major credit to @Runey if it was pulled of well.
Kinda understandable why we may not see the drow in future.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There are no current plans to ever show the Drow again. Could happen, but there are just no plans to.
I have to admit, that makes me a little sad too, I also really liked her. Here is hoping the plans get added. ;)
After the fake, she is the one I felt the most sorry for, and wanted to help the most of the ones there in that scene.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can not advance in the android version, I can not find a way to confirm when he asks me to choose a name

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, it's the standard Android keyboard
Check out "Android doesn't work" in my signature.

In v0.7, there will be a pop up for all Android users when they start the game that says "You may need to install google keyboard to enter your name."

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

And also,

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.

Reactions: rash69 and tioafa4

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"
I'm not being completely serious here, but I've often thought there should be more games on the computer (outside of the VR stuff). One thought was an old-style 8-bit game based on the "Elf Rebellion" or some other simple arcade game.;)

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
There's one thing that I've found somewhat inconvenient when it occurs. I've had a couple of times where two characters have had a story event occur at the same time in some area like one of the Utility Rooms (separate events), and it seems random who's will go first. It might be nice if there was some way to have more control over who's event we'd prefer to happen. One thought is that the events seem to "ignore" when a character is suppose to be unavailable (such as Kali at work or Ashley in school), so maybe there could be a variable/string added to indicate when a character might actually be there.

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.
TBH, with the way all of the characters have been developed over time, I'm finding it difficult to pick a definite favorite. I'm not sure if it counts as a story or side event, but one idea that came to mind was visiting Ashley at school and her asking for help on some assignment she's doing there (something small and maybe a one-off).

Reactions: tioafa4

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
OHHH! What could the answer bE, I don't know it, wont you please help mE.
thanks for the riddle:LOL:
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Harem Hotel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the riddles will go over a typical viewer's head. The answer was obviously energy. It might seem a bit advanced for those of you who don't have your PHD like I do, so I'll elucidate. Energy was present once time and space began to exist, and in order for anything to exist there must be energy, so it will exist until the end of time and space. And of course the thing that exists at the beginning of every end and the end of every place is kinetic energy. But once I solved the last riddle after merely a few seconds, I then easily predicted that there would be some kind of deception involved when inputting the answer. Since the last riddle was so easy, it was only logical to assume that the actual answer would not be energy, but the physics abbreviation for energy, which evaluates to "e". I for one am glad that such intellectually stimulating games like Harem Hotel exist. Hopefully harder riddles will be added in the future though, since the last one was a bit too easy. :cool:"

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

And also,

1.as a feature i would really like to see either the option to permanently decide what the girls wear or the option to invite every girl to sleep in your bed...and maybe some sexy time UwU
2.i have to say android is my favorite char and i would also like to find out more about her and her builder(protagonist grandpa)since it seems that she is likely a relic and one of the last things that the protagonist has from his pa.
3.i like the music and such but like some simple sex sounds would be nice(if they arent already in the game and i forgot since i just was released from hospital a few days ago^^)
PS: good on ya Runey...this game is by far the best that a harem game has to offer keep it up^^

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018

And also,

I don't know whether or not it would be a lot of work, but if Android is going to have more femdom content, I'd like to see some of it take place in the dungeon. Aside from that, I'd like to see more events at the bar. I like the idea of the cast hanging out off the clock, so to speak.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017

i would like to see a blowjob from the droid (she is my fav)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

This build has about 30% of the content that will be in v0.7. Since it must be said, Beta Builds are very buggy and may break your saves. This build is meant for players to provide feedback to me and to report bugs before everyone gets their hands on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes