tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

And also,

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
Making a complete gallery would be really nice. And making it accessible from main menu, not just from pause menu.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

And also,

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
1. I don’t know if this would be considered, but as I have said previously I think I would like to see just some simple affection actions as options for each girl. Similar to spanks or head pats for Lin and our Andriod, we can have hugs and kisses for each of the girls. Hell, for Lin and Andriod as well. They deserve intamacy too! Plus more options of who to sleep with at night. Normally, that wouldn’t even be something I’d care about in any other game, but I feel like it would work here based off of the character development and overall tone of the game. I also would like to see more dungeon content for each girl, along with the eventual dungeon content with Felicity and Emma. Speaking of those two, I would love to see a gradual thawing out of their relationship with Ashley. Like others have mentioned, perhaps more events for the girls in the “common areas”. The kitchen seems underutilized, especially in the afternoon after Lin and Andriod are done for the day. Some additional toy play for all of the girls, similar to Lin, but that isn’t a big deal. It just would be a fun little addition. Others have mentioned Ms. Ren, and I think it would be nice to have her included in some manner. I think it would go a long way for Ashley’s development to have her one true parental figure back in her life some how. Lastly, more Ellen! She is gorgeous, and more importantly she understands what the hotel is all about. She can be MC’s consigliere on not just the business of the hotel, but with the girls. Maria’s storyline comes to mind. She is already somewhat doing this with Autum. Lastly, I think more unique kinks and fetishes to each girl. I think there is an element of this already going on, but I think kinks and fetishes that can only performed with one girl in particular (tied to their personality, of course) would really be fun.

2. I think if I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be Kali. She is beautiful, but doesn’t really seem to know how beautiful she is because of her insecurities that are tied to the fact that she used to be fat as a younger girl. She is tough girl, but when she lets her guard down it is a special moment. I don’t know if her personality could be explained more, but maybe the up and down nature of her relationship with Lucia could? I really love each character though. They are so unique and developed in such a way that I care deeply about all of them. I think the only thing I would like to see explained is Ellen’s development from bratty maid to the girl who fell in love with MC’s grandfather to the mature woman who is the guiding force of the hotel. I could see Maria gravitating towards her more and possibly become the MC’s “Ellen”.

3. I think the main thing would be continuing to update the gallery with unique events that aren’t repeatable. I’m not sure what else from a “quality of life” point of view.

Thanks again for your interest in feedback, Runey. It’s much appreciated!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Since it's been suggested many times, I'm going to go ahead and say that that girls having any sort of customization outside of sex scenes (such as different outfits) is almost as impossible as impossible gets. Since this game is made in CGs most of the time, I would have to remake every image for every customization option, no matter how big or small. It would take me years to do just by itself. Then every update after that would only come out with somewhere between 1/8th and 1/32nd of the content it currently does.

Making a complete gallery would be really nice. And making it accessible from main menu, not just from pause menu.
I definitely plan on updating the gallery to include all of the important events. Loading it from the main menu is not possible. The game needs to look for what you've done, and know what you haven't yet. It can't do this without you first loading a save.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017

And also,

Fav character Kali best waifu it could be good see more about her hobbys or what she likes you know, programmig not is all in the life :v

Maria is a confident and strong character, i bet tha many want to see her most soft and vulnerable side

saru341

Sep 22, 2018

And also,

1: personally? pregnancy(which is in the works) more autumn/emma(see point 1) and maybe more features for the android(hair styles and the like. for the record, i'm aware of how much time this would take and if it's accepted then i'm more than willing for it to be last on the list of things to do.)

2: Emma, Android, Maria and that's about it? i think?

3: a bigger bedroom for the MC, or another bedroom option to use. when it comes to possible updated details, a different kitchen scene would work wonders. in a real hotel, kitchens are usually much bigger due to how many patrons are present. in fact, hotels usually have on sight diners and other festive areas to use(can't name anything else atm.) i'm aware this is mainly a hotel to get our jimmies going, but some more attention to environment would be nice.
Now, this could all be ignored by saying the hotel wasn't able to maintain a proper income to apply all these. so possibly making these "upgrades" purchasable from Ellen could work.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Minor thing, but now that you have other sources of income you could talk to Ellen so she shows you a money report. I know this isn't a management game but it would be nice to know how much you're making per week on the rent/bar/pin-ups and all.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017

And also,

At the moment i think its between Emma & Kali for me, Lin & Ashley very close tho its so hard to pick!
I hope Emma will eventually be able to tell her sis... er clone shes with us too & maybe get more in control? Maybe a 3way where she gets to order Felicity around abit? :)

Don't know how hard it would be to add some sex sounds for the scenes, specifically the girls (not just slapping etc.), separate to the music.

can't wait for the next update! :)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I wish those of us that knew what Alpha and Beta testing actually meant could opt-in to it while being broke AF.
I agree unfortunately most people have no clue what an alpha or beta actually is. "Thanks Steam"
Or even have the patience and Intelligence or perseverance to put up with a real alpha.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I agree unfortunately most people have no clue what an alpha or beta actually is. "Thanks Steam"
Or even have the patience and Intelligence or perseverance to put up with a real alpha.
Maybe I've been playing games for too long because I find it difficult to understand why there are so many people out there not getting that alpha and beta are test releases used to help find bugs and refine gameplay before the official releases. I suppose these are the same people who can't be bothered to read patchnotes upon new releases.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017

And also,

Okay - might as well pitch my two cents and careful, this is a long one:

Features? Actually I was about to say that there aren't any - but while writing an idea as something that could be added/updated, I decided to put it in the features list as it would be a bit of a big expansion to the game:

Random interactions between the characters. Right now it feels more like every character is living in a vacuum only consisting of themselves and the MC, except in events. Why not have certain residents walk in on you when you do kinky stuff with a girl in the lobby or when playing with your maids in the kitchen? Or how about them having a conversation, watching TV together (since they seem to grow fond of each other), or maybe, if they have their stats high enough, have them fool around in the shower that you could walk into as well for some nice extra juicy time. It seems like they all just stick to their rooms, except for when they are outside for a day for you to fool around with them, or when they head to the shower. Them only ever coming across each other in a couple of events while living in a (relatively small) hotel seems a bit unlikely, even with their schedules.

Favorites and their stories?

Android and Kali pretty much have to share first place for me. Ashley with her natural style and (more or less) normal attitude as shown in the date is a close follow up to that - I'd love to see some expansion in that direction honestly, though I doubt that'll ever happen. For the Android? I'd love to see her background elaborated more: The Grandfathers' intention as to why he built her the way she is, as to why there are so many errors with her and what not, a more intimate relationship that'd span past the Master/Servant (Or in this case Admin) role. Kali moves in a direction that I honestly could not think of anything even remotely worthwhile to suggest, I'm honestly hyped to see where this is moving.

Next person there'll be mild spoilers, so you've been warned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything else that could be added or tweaked? Oh yeah, I got a couple suggestions there.

For once - the bar: The ROI is absolute garbage and even fully upgraded with advertisements running, you barely make a profit from it. For the amount of work and money that has to be put into it, it's honestly a drop in the ocean and not worth investing in, though it does unlock new fun things to happen.

Traits: While I like the idea of unlocked character traits influencing which options to chose in events, I'd like to see it expand into the scenes as well. New dialogue reflecting that, maybe extra animations reflecting the character being more proficient at the act or enjoying it more (Just as the costumes also happen to change dialogue slightly). On another hand, for a person like me, who loves having all the options available, grinding the stats of all the girls up is an absolute nightmare, especially since you unlock many girls early and after going through just a couple events, you are flat-out bombarded with stats to get up. While it makes sense on the realistic side, grind in games can halt progress for people like me who enjoy maxing out the stats so they have all the options possible and maybe discover new interactions, especially since to max something, you have to do the same action 10x. In some cases I think the game did check for the old number values, though I think that has mostly been fixed - and the maximum rank achievable for any of the action-specific "proficencies" is still 13 which is "Professional" iirc, while the trait regarding that act is unlocked at 10 actions.
-> Long story short, I'd like to see the grind getting reduced a bit on that front, even though it's optional work anyways, and maybe a bit more of an expansion as to how it reflects and expands on the scenes.

So, that's the suggestions that I could think of from the top of my head: It looks like a lot of stuff, some of it would probably require way too much work to actually implement, but hey - even if nothing from that is included, that's not gonna stop me from my $20 pledge to you. But hey, since you asked, I might as well put some thought into it and decided to give out some ideas, never hurts to give out potential inspiration.

However - On that note I'm gonna have to give out a very big "thank you" for you creating such a wonderful game to begin with. I've been watching it since basically version 0.2 and supported shortly after, because I believe this could turn into something really, really awesome and the game kept my spirits up and my nights fulfilled. So honestly, thanks for the work you do and just keep up with it - you've got my support on that.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes