heavenly pete

Jul 16, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"
I really like the scenes and events in the hot springs and feel like it's pretty unused in terms of ambient/roaming events like the shower so more stuff involving the hot springs would be cool

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Small ideas

Short slice of life things. Just more things going on around the hotel so it isn't so static.
More use of rooms, the pool/laundry are only used for events then no one ever enters them

Lin, Android, and Moon going food/drink shopping to restock the hotel
Ellen showing you expense/finance reports
Autumn visiting sister at coffee shop/explaining why your android is giving milk to the coffee shop
Seeing the students study group/including depressed girl
Helping the students with work
Watching movies
Group beach outing
seeing the girls interact with each other in non sexual ways

-----

Labeling of doors after someone moves in
More stories
Having more interesting girls
Purchasing more elves
Finding Ashley's house elf
Finding Maria's friend and/or parents
Meeting Ashley's mom without ashely knowing, to talk or bang the mom.
More hotel growth, maybe more floors or interesting rooms (convention rooms to rent or for events)

Another try at Android bugfixes.
Could have them only try to fix the small bugs which could lead to more story/domme/transformation stuff.
Example would be a small batch of bugs that were blocking AI from full body distribution of the breast growth stuff, which now she can put some in booty, make herself thicc/curvy, chubby/fat, futa, whatever (only in sex scenes of course).
Could you explain more about getting food and drink shopping? Do you mean just an option with them on Saturdays or something, and you'd see a couple of images of them picking out food?

You can watch TV with the girls.

v0.7 will have some of the girls interacting with each other without you.

v0.7 will also have the "Let's hang out in the Hot Springs" and "Let's grab a drink" option when they're hanging out in the lobby.

More girls will be coming until hopefully 12 doors are filled, or 3 floors.

Fixing Android's bugs would kill her. Her system is trying to fix all the bugs, but the bugs make her sentient. In a way, she has reverse robot cancer. Once all the bugs are fixed, she's reset to factory settings, effectively killing her.

I really like the scenes and events in the hot springs and feel like it's pretty unused in terms of ambient/roaming events like the shower so more stuff involving the hot springs would be cool
You'll be able to invite the girls to the hot springs when they hang out in the lobby.

I was also thinking the side characters would hang out in the hot springs when the related main girl is at work or otherwise busy. What do you think about that?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
"More girls will be coming until hopefully 12 doors are filled, or 3 floors." Please Mis Ren, She has to make that list!

"Fixing Android's bugs would kill her. Her system is trying to fix all the bugs, but the bugs make her sentient. In a way, she has reverse robot cancer. Once all the bugs are fixed, she's reset to factory settings, effectively killing her."

NO Damnit i was hoping it was more about her coding being what MC's Grandfather programed her for to be the perfect maid,
And with what the MC was doing to her was helping her fix her bugs while keeping and developing her personality, Untill she finally become the perfect Maid with out killing her!.

Why @Runey why you break my heart like that ;Sniff

Reactions: HandRyck and Runey

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Could you explain more about getting food and drink shopping? Do you mean just an option with them on Saturdays or something, and you'd see a couple of images of them picking out food?

Fixing Android's bugs would kill her. Her system is trying to fix all the bugs, but the bugs make her sentient. In a way, she has reverse robot cancer. Once all the bugs are fixed, she's reset to factory settings, effectively killing her.
Sure that type of Saturday food purchase can happen
Picking up food, flowers, alcohol, loading a van, waving at neighbors, having a charlie's angels adventure, etc.

The 3 maids AI, Lin and Moon getting to know each other. Ellen getting to go outside some, etc.

By movies, I meant outing to a theater, I guess mainly it is more of seeing the town outside of the hotel more and interacting with it, since it is mainly coffee shop, beach, once in a while clothes shop.

If I remember correctly the full removal of her bugs is what removed her sentience, but she also said the aggregation of more and more bugs will also remove her sentience/personality which is why I stated the careful removal of bugs that would bugs, like the example I gave which wouldn't have effect on her mental processing, and it keeps the bugs more in check so she doesn't tip to the other side of the scale she is worried about. In the end it was just an idea to help expanding on content, you know the story best and I trust you on that.

Reactions: Runey

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Another idea, combining my own idea (haven't noticed it posted yet) and a previous idea. Most bars have food you can buy....so....

Lin and Android can cook food for the bar. You buy the recipe for each food from Ellen and then there is an event where you, android and lin go out to a store to buy the ingredients. can be a little different for each food item.

Maybe one of the future girls is a cook, and she becomes the "head chef" at the bar. perhaps she has a sexy chef outfit you can buy too.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Sure that type of Saturday food purchase can happen
Picking up food, flowers, alcohol, loading a van, waving at neighbors, having a charlie's angels adventure, etc.

The 3 maids AI, Lin and Moon getting to know each other. Ellen getting to go outside some, etc.

By movies, I meant outing to a theater, I guess mainly it is more of seeing the town outside of the hotel more and interacting with it, since it is mainly coffee shop, beach, once in a while clothes shop.

If I remember correctly the full removal of her bugs is what removed her sentience, but she also said the aggregation of more and more bugs will also remove her sentience/personality which is why I stated the careful removal of bugs that would bugs, like the example I gave which wouldn't have effect on her mental processing, and it keeps the bugs more in check so she doesn't tip to the other side of the scale she is worried about. In the end it was just an idea to help expanding on content, you know the story best and I trust you on that.
Android said that she's very buggy, and was meant to be a perfect maid. She believed not being perfect was terrible until she learned that being perfect would kill her personality. So now she sees her bugs as good things. Of course her bugs aren't huge bugs, she's still functional. So making her too buggy would turn her into a cripple. It's like vitamins I guess. You want a healthy amount, but having too much of one vitamin will kill you just like having none of it will.

Reactions: n'aix and TheDevian

feras7

Aug 5, 2017
Greetings lads . i was wondering how u can get the cum slut trait . tried everything but still cant get it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Androids bugs better not be fixed completely, need to port her over to Unity or something to make sure of it.
Well, IIRC, Kali made a copy of her, we should be able to keep a 'buggy' backup. XD

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, it's called "Harem Hotel" for a reason I'd say - not playing with a girl when most of the story-based content is fairly tame (some events not withstanding) in comparision to, let's say the Dungeon, seems like wasted extra opportunities to potentially grow fond of the characters: Did work with Felicity and Emma so far, even though I despised their attitudes at the start.

In regards to the random events: It obviously doesn't have to be that girl x has to be compatible with every other girl on those fun and smutty events - That would just straight-up blow the entire thing out of proportion and is most likely undoable. But I could totally picture for example Maria, who seemed to enjoy messing with Lin and the Android being up for more mischief when it were to come to those random events. My idea behind that suggestion is not just to increase the smut available to the player, but to make the place feel a bit less static. Characters interacting with each other, even when it's just a greeting, them watching TV together, bumping into each other in the kitchen or some exchange of dialogue that you can randomly trigger and stumble upon every now and then would make the game feel more dense and well, lively. Might not have come off like this, it's late here after all.

The thing that bugged me with Maria is simply that the event had this authenticity that made it hit just a bit too close to home for me. While that does reflect astonishingly good writing, it just stinged me a bit and thus took me out of the experience. The follow up is great mind you and with what is coming up, I'm also interested to see where it's going.
Sorry, but to add on to my last response, I did some math and you can earn around triple your income from getting all the bar's upgrades each week. I think all the upgrades will cost you around $4000 - $6000 (haven't checked). So that's around 60 days and you start getting profit on your investments. Do you think this is too long?

Reactions: n'aix and TheDevian

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I was also thinking the side characters would hang out in the hot springs when the related main girl is at work or otherwise busy. What do you think about that?
I like this idea. It makes the hotel more "lively" as well as creates another possibility for events that don't conflict with other locations such as the shower and the lobby. It has wonderful potential.

Also, I love the idea of the girls interacting with one another, either with or without the MC. Especially as all of their love for the MC grows and they begin to understand the "one big happy family" trajectory of the hotel.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You'll be able to invite the girls to the hot springs when they hang out in the lobby.

That's actually pretty sweet if I may say so!

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry, but to add on to my last response, I did some math and you can earn around triple your income from getting all the bar's upgrades each week. I think all the upgrades will cost you around $4000 - $6000 (haven't checked). So that's around 60 days and you start getting profit on your investments. Do you think this is too long?
I'd say maybe a little too long given the prices we've seen for the other elves, unless those are dropping too... though as it is, I've been considering using up some of my "laid off" time while waiting for the new dog to finish settling just powering through days to raise up the cash needed to have all three elves ready to purchase for whenever that storyline expands. :D

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well, considering the high investment of ~$5000, 60 days worth of wait for it to pay off and net you a profit is quite steep. If one works on it quickly and knows better, investing into it early might make it more appealing, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the cost that is sunk into it, since forking over such an amount early isn't a small feat. Yeah, one can upgrade over time, slowly letting it create income, but that would push the gains back further and especially early on, there's other things one might find more appealing to buy and to look at. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have basically done everything possible in this version. "Professional" levels for all the stats, all the traits, all the outfits, all the bar stuff and 12.5k for buying elves and I bought Jin. Im on day 323, thats not as efficient as i could've been. Forgot about Ashleys shower event, so i had to spend a few weeks on that to get her thigh-jobs and I didn't save up for the bar as well as i could've done since i bought stuff to advance the storylines (probably got in around day 60). I didn't do the photo shoots until quite late as well. So, someone more organized than I am could've probably done it in 260-280ish days probably?

But getting the money does take time. 35 dollars a day from the girls (all the girls in the hotel) and lets say you do 1 photo shoot per day and it get 25 dollars on average, so that is about 420 dollars a week. I usually get around a 1000-1200 profit on the bar (fully upgraded). So, you can reasonably make 1,500-1,800 a week. 1500 dollars a week will take you about 8 weeks (56 days) to get 12k. So it goes pretty quickly once you get it going, it takes more time to fully upgrade the bar than it takes to get 12k after its upgraded I think.

So, lets say you buy the bar on day 50 (sooner than i did), then another 30 or so days to get it fully upgraded, then 60 days to get profits, then another 60 days to get 12k. total time is 200 days, and thats without buying anything else. so my 260-280 day guess from earlier is probably accurate.

Interesting thing i just found out. Lets say you get 560 dollars a week (rent + 2 photoshoots per day) , that will take about 21 weeks to get 12k. 21 weeks is 150 days.......so It might be more efficient to not buy the bar at all, or its pretty close.

*Note, its entirely possible im terrible at math and that is all way off.

KnightOfRen

Sep 25, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

And also,

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
I’d like to be able to get Felicity and Ashley drunk for the 3-somes more than once.

I know this isn’t to everyone’s taste, but, have the option for toilet voyeurism when watching the girls in the shower. You either see them washing or peeing.

Trips to the city as part of the lobby options. Try clothes/cinema etc.

Favorites are clones and Lin. Autumn is close but underdeveloped at the moment.

Loving the game though!

Apr 16, 2019
I guess the things I'd like to see are probably happening on the long run anyway, like being able to call any girl with enough stats to sleep with you, with a sex scene and maybe them getting up on the morning (some waking you up, others would leave you sleeping and you just wake up alone or with a note). Someone like Ashley would probably want another round on the morning, so you can accept and skip the morning to do more sex or get up and go on with your day.

Maybe a couple options for that, like 'just cuddle and sleep' and 'sex then sleep'. I kinda miss being able to thigh fuck Lin when she sleeps over.

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
Hi, I was just wondering that when v0.7 comes out will my save from 0.6 be fully compatible? Will I be missing some content or scenes? Or is it better to start a new save on the new version?

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes