Feb 3, 2018
Too lazy to do quotes.

Features: I'll keep saying this until the cows come home, more cutesy stuff. I know this may be a big rework, but it'd be nice to see outfits be generally able to chosen at more intervals.
Girls: All are great, no real preference.
Music: I'd like to make the bar music the default throughout the main game as I'm fond of a very particular track.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I don't know whether or not it would be a lot of work, but if Android is going to have more femdom content, I'd like to see some of it take place in the dungeon. Aside from that, I'd like to see more events at the bar. I like the idea of the cast hanging out off the clock, so to speak.
Considering that Maria works behind the bar sometimes, I could see some interaction with her. Maybe get into a drinking match with her? There's also an option currently ingame where you can order drinks until you get drunk and pass out. Maybe something could be added where you find yourself waking up anywhere in the hotel. This could include ending up in one of the girl's rooms where some sort of reaction from that girl could occur.

Obviously, I want more with Ji-yeon Moon. As far as I know she's the only Asian there, and judging from her name I'm guessing Korean (although it's technically written backwards). I confess to having a weakness for Asians, so sue me.:cool:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

And also,

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
My favorites are still Kali and her sister, followed closely by Lin. Though I like just about everyone.

I would like to seem more of Autumn's stuff, more options for lobby events, I would like to see more exhibitionism stuff, like pushing Kali to go even further with her uniform on occasion, get lin to work nude for a day, the naked apron you showed was great, I want to take the twins for a walk in their pet outfits (perhaps in the park), I would like to see more scenes like catching one of them naked and/or masturbating around the hotel (not just in the utility room in the morning), more girls joining us for bed and the option to have fun with then before sleep, I want Ashley to get her mom to understand what she sees in the MC (by making her sleep with him), more sexy bar events, and maybe an expansion of things in the dungeon, even if it is just reusing some of the same scenes with more of the girls.
We talked about more scenes in the bath too, that is still on my list.
And of course more fun with the elves, including the Drow. :p
Maybe we could work Moon's training up enough to get her to wear a sexier version of her kitty costume?
Oh, and a way to do the actions with Android, like eating her out, with her nice personality. Could use most of the same art, and just call it a reward for her doing a good job, change the dialogue a bit, and it should work pretty well.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Since I wasn't able to plan v0.7 that well due to the Ashley stuff, now is a good time to ask.

Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"
Pregnancy but you're already working on that, so really nothing.

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.
Kali. I really love her willingness to be a sex slave but her little pushbacks just make her fantastic. More of that would be great. I've got a ton of ideas but they're your characters and I'm not going to step on your toes about it, especially with how good this game is. Keep up the great work Runey.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
None that I can think of.

Reactions: q96b and TheDevian

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd like Ashley's and Emma's/Felicitiy's parents to come to the Hotel, so MC can tell them to shove it.

Also, would like to see Ms.Ren come to the hotel. Maybe with Ashley's parents, and she wants to stay so MC buys her. She can stay in Ashleys room. Doesn't even need sex content with her, it would make Ashley happy. :)

Option to let the girls "play" with each other in the dungeon.

D

Deleted member 1193714

So we have the stats, which are great. Being able to really cash in on them though like you had planned and have them more often in options while speaking with characters has been what I've been looking forward to sooo much. Being able to just be talking to a couple of girls, and have one of them comment on it based on the stat, and then having the other reply based on theirs in kind. For example,
Ashley: "I never honestly thought I'd be into anal. I looooove it!" (Butt Slut trait)
Kali: "Ew. I'd never thought to try it. I've honestly never seen the appeal" (Never done Anal)
I love the pet play twins, so getting to see them process why they're at odds with each other and then see them make up and steel themselves with each others support would be great. I had to go through some rough childhood with my brother, and after growing up its been heart warming to talk with him about how we couldn't have survived without each other.
The background music matching what's going on, to me, is really hard to do. Doing it wrong takes me out of the scene and makes me realize I'm playing a game. You don't need it when reading a book; just the words, inflections, and behaviors / body language to paint a scene. Adding music imo is too much. I think honestly just focusing on new add-ons for the hotel (a rec room maybe for starters) would give new opportunities for exhibition, as well as give a more interesting way to spend time than watching TV for example. You could even have fun placing bets or make a fun little system out of it. Loads to work with there creatively
Edit: Like if you had a Rec Room, you could have a billiards tournament with the girls which would be really fun to do. This shit is just swimming in my brain rn

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1193714

I also thoroughly enjoy being able to speak with you @Runey and give feedback on the game. It's really involved and gets me invested in this game more than any other on this site. Getting to contribute in some way is very rewarding. If you want any ideas with the whole sibling redemption arc or anything like that lmk!

Reactions: Mathesar and Runey

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i want to see MC buying another elfs too
and it will be better if there is list of elf that can be bought on his PC
xD
You will be able to buy elves starting from the next update 0.7, I'm not sure if you will be able to purchase them all in that update or some will come in later updates, from what I remember Runey is planning to add a store page on the PC in MC's room which is where you will be able to purchase the elves.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh, definitely the thing I want most is to see traits get more involved in the game. Forgot about that part. I haven't seen one come up yet that I knew of.
Golden text (aside from Submission stuff) means you've locked the required trait to select the option.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

And also,

Cumshot animations.

29fastly

May 23, 2018
Ideas to consider: I'd personally like to see a discipline system put in for one or more of the characters, where if you don't keep up with their discipline, you get called to the college to hear about a failed quiz or a bad grade, or someone starts to play pranks on you, or misses a shift at work and you address it with punishments, or reward successes. It could be an optionally repeating event, where after you hit a goal you can decide whether to continue being the primary source of discipline for that character.
Getting one of the girls to co-top with you for an event could be a fun dynamic. Maybe if you ask Ashley, she goes a little power crazy and you can put her back in her place or let her top you, since she does seem to be a switch.

My favourite character is Kali, she just seems like the most full character. Close second is Maria, she has a great sense of fun, and a wonderful mischievous spark. Honourable mention goes to Lin, she's just really cute, I wish she got out of her own head more.

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
man im hyped drop off the grid for about a month and come back to see 7.0 coming closer every day haha cant wait @Runey love what your doing and cant wait to get more of it.

Reactions: Runey

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Ideas to implement in the future (does not have to be this patch):

1) - I would like for the toy interactions in the kitchen with Lin to have some pay off, since right now you get her to put them in... but other than her having a unique sprite it doesn't go beyond that. It would be nice to be able to perhaps pass the time and have her gain different looks depending on duration of toy insertion. Or gain lust and eventually give in and create a scene that could possibly be triggered.

2) - An option to have the android permanently exhibit the modules you choose ( my main focus for wanting this is to determine bust size. )

3) - I loved the cafe events, and would love to see future outings with the girls. The beach with Ashley I always felt lacking in a way. You can buy her a drink but then I guess she just always is a light weight and you carry her home? Maria and Felicity's events at the beach are awesome. Perhaps the other girls need to loosen up at the beach in the future? ;)

4) More hotel upgrades? Perhaps a room for Yoga? A strip club? Obviously those could have some nice events tied to them.

5) I look forward to seeing what you do with Kate. Her events so far have been splendid as a teaser, I hope we see more of her soon.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Not really wanting to give you more work @Runey, As you all ready are doing so much so well, but i do have a few ideas.
Since you asked.

Some new area Ideas:
A Pool table in the bar with an option to teach the girls pool, could lead to some intimate situations,
Possibly even some arguments between the girls. it would also give the girls a new place to hang out After hours.
Sex on the pool table could be an option if the exabition trait was high enough, "that would be SOO HOT"

a common room for the hotel would also be nice as a extra place, Where a lot of the girls can hang out and chill other then their rooms when they start getting along with each other.
could also lead to some fun group sex situations, "Especially if a certian Bi girl is involved" ;).

Maybe a garden/Park out side the hotel you could have some events in it help boost exhibition stats,
could be a favorite place for Lin and some of the new elves to hang out to be close to nature.

Other suggestions:
Id like to see an option to do something sexy with the girls when they sleep with you,
"Pretty sure this happens the first time you sleep with Lin but not again sadly"
With the possibility to have 2 girls sleep with you at the same time with a 3some option.

Dungeon sceanes with Felicity and Emma "Hoping you already had that planed"

Maybe a Weekly shopping event for all the girls, chance for the girls to go to town with MC for Groceries or clothing.
MC Could chose which girl or girls he accompanied with a chance for some lewd random event if the chosen girls Exhibition stat and or submission stats are high enough.

The option for MC to join in and have sex with a girl who is caught masterbating in public rather then just watch.

MC to have the ability to give the girls Lewd orders if the submission and exhibition traits are high enough.
Could order the girl to go to a specific place and masturbate or initiate a 3some by ordering the girl to start a make out session with another girl in a specific place.
"Maybe like order one girl to wait for you in your room then order a second girl to go and make out with the girl in your room MC could then go and watch as they get hot and heavy or join in for a 3some"

Below section may contain spoilers:
Please Mis Ren as a side character or a buyable elf in future.
MC could find out she is being sold by Mr Cornwall after a family that has become too poor to look after her sold her some years ago and her current master was an undeserving owner,
as you have impressed him with your training techniques and fondness for petite common elves,
he offers you the chance to buy her.
Its not until you buy her that you find out she is the same elf who looked after Ashley when she was growing up.
this can add brownie points for MC with Ashley and Mis Ren can continue helping Ashley with some of her emotional problems, Primarily her abandonment issues.
"My dream would be to see her as a new main elf though, but i cant see that happening anytime soon.
I got the feeling she was being abused by Ashley's mother and possibly farther, Which could give her a good start as a main character later in development" :(

My favorite character is currently Lin second favorite is Felicity "I cant wait to get her in the dungeon"
But Runey is doing a great job and the characters all are well developed with different personality's and secretly i love them all. "Just don't tell @Runey"

Sorry my Dyslexia is showing again:eek:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I also thoroughly enjoy being able to speak with you @Runey and give feedback on the game. It's really involved and gets me invested in this game more than any other on this site. Getting to contribute in some way is very rewarding. If you want any ideas with the whole sibling redemption arc or anything like that lmk!
Being able to actually speak with a dev is just fantastic. Usually you don't even know if the dev is aware of the board you're posting on, and even on official forums it's rare for them to chime in on anything.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Very addictive game concept, good choices for new characters Sylvia needs "Love" although the dark elf would also have been a good addition. Autumn's story reminded me of "Reverend Sloane" (look it up on YT) very funny, a good way to start to her corruption.

Reactions: Runey

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017

And also,

Features: Maybe some way to control what outfits the girls wear where right now they just wear a random outfit. I do still like them choosing their outfits though, it kind of makes them feel more real in a way, so maybe some way to do both.

Character: Lin best, with Android close second. I think Ellen would be a good opportunity to learn more about both of them, and Ellen and your grandpa's interactions with them prior to our arrival. Knowing what little we do about our grandpa, I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't have gotten into some threesome action with Ellen and one of them.

Update: We need some spy camera scenes with the twins. They're still stuck with just one spy camera scene of them just sitting bored on their beds.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes