ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there any feature (not currently in game, and not apart of the story) you would like to be in Harem Hotel?"

Who is your favorite character? What do you want to see in their story? Such as something explained or learned.

Is there anything (aside from the old animations that are being remade as fast as possible) you would like to see added/updated? Like new background music, background music which matches what's happening in the event, better UI, stuff like that.
To which characters are my favorite in no real order Kali, Maria, Kate and the Elf Trio.
Anything that expands on these is great. I don't have any real direction to give and that's mostly due to just being able to freely enjoy what you've produced and to that end i trust your decisions.

So yeah keep up the good work and i look forward to whatever the game has in store for us in the future.

Reactions: TheDevian

n'aix

Apr 28, 2019
Hey Runey, sorry to bother you, just wanted to ask if there is something you can do with Lin on wednesday when she's wearing her outfit. I'm on day 107 and so far I only had the option to ask her how she is and to ask her out for a coffee (exhibitionism). Are there more options? If yes how do I please unlock them?

I also wanted to ask about Maria and cumming inside. During her exhibitionism sex event she wants me to cum inside but when I take her out for dinner/beach visit and afterwards offers me to have sex on stream in her room she gets really angry with me if I cum inside as she is scared of getting pregnant and her affection is reduced. Is this intentional?

Another question if I may. Are the character traits explained somewhere? When I go into the character's info and hover over their traits I can't see any explanation, so often I don't even know what that trait is and how to get it.

And the final question! Will there be, please, a shower scene with Lin?:love:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hey Runey, sorry to bother you, just wanted to ask if there is something you can do with Lin on wednesday when she's wearing her outfit. I'm on day 107 and so far I only had the option to ask her how she is and to ask her out for a coffee (exhibitionism). Are there more options? If yes how do I please unlock them?

I also wanted to ask about Maria and cumming inside. During her exhibitionism sex event she wants me to cum inside but when I take her out for dinner/beach visit and afterwards offers me to have sex on stream in her room she gets really angry with me if I cum inside as she is scared of getting pregnant and her affection is reduced. Is this intentional?

Another question if I may. Are the character traits explained somewhere? When I go into the character's info and hover over their traits I can't see any explanation, so often I don't even know what that trait is and how to get it.

There is a shower scene with Lin. Anal...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Lin just chills out on Wednesday.

Considering Maria gets an angry face, yells at you "DID YOU JUST CUM INSIDE!?", yes I would say this is intentional haha. She's said she doesn't want a child, but if she has the cumdump trait (is used to being cum inside) then she'll accept it.

Traits are very self explanatory. They relate to whatever they're called. Cumdump = Cum Inside. Nympho = Lots of sex. Paizuri Star = Boobjob Star. Foot Fetish = Footjobs. There is an explanation of how they work in the beginning of the game, but that's it.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What did everyone name their Android? I assume the obvious ones would be 2B (Neir Automata), Roll (Mega Man), Curly Brace (Cave Story), Cortana (Halo), EDI (Mass Effect).

Reactions: Runey

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Because some of us enjoy this game and don't find any of it "monotonous", maybe this game just isn't for you, which is fine I'm sure you can find some other game you will enjoy instead.
Im not trying to criticize this game, but just wanna know what is with this game coz so many people like it, maybe after any update game include something new or i dont know something groundbreaking coz at start this game looks like do the same shit every day to improve stats.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Im not trying to criticize this game, but just wanna know what is with this game coz so many people like it, maybe after any update game include something new or i dont know something groundbreaking coz at start this game looks like do the same shit every day to improve stats.
You must still be in the very early stages of the game, You just need to keep playing then, the further into the game you get more girls move into the hotel and obviously you unlock more activities/events with more girls/higher stats.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Tell me someone why this game has a so many likes? I played this 1/2h and that was very monotonous.
You've probably missed all the lewd scenes like eating cookies with the android or watching TV.

The dev has been putting out a lot of content from day 1, I think the first release had like 1500 images or something, if you don't like it by now then maybe it's not for you.

There's no painful stat grinding in this game, you just follow the stories one event after the other... Look for the "Talk" option when clicking on some room, that's a new event, click on it and the story will progress.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think you may have been grinding stats for some reason. Or have you been playing the story? As it says at the start of the game, "Talk" buttons on character's doors are how you get most of the story events. Anything that increases Friendship is a story event. You don't need to increase other stats for the story if you dont want to.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes