Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
What sort of interaction do you want to see? Sex? Talking? etc?
I want both too, I'd like more sexual interactions, but also having random interactions like in the sauna, showers, lobby, kitchen, etc would be cool too. They could maybe increase friendship points or love points or something, or like if a certain stat is already up you can get a sex outcome? I don't want it to sound like its all about sex but I mean, more sexual scenes ain't bad haha. But also different scenes to boost stats would be cool too. I was going to mention story progression but that's a given, right?

But what I DON'T want is what just happened to me in Acting Lessons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly sometimes don't enjoy the choice where you have to side with one girl or the other. Cause sometimes I want to say both but yeah. That one ain't too important tho.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I want both too, I'd like more sexual interactions, but also having random interactions like in the sauna, showers, lobby, kitchen, etc would be cool too. They could maybe increase friendship points or love points or something, or like if a certain stat is already up you can get a sex outcome? I don't want it to sound like its all about sex but I mean, more sexual scenes ain't bad haha. But also different scenes to boost stats would be cool too. I was going to mention story progression but that's a given, right?

But what I DON'T want is what just happened to me in Acting Lessons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly sometimes don't enjoy the choice where you have to side with one girl or the other. Cause sometimes I want to say both but yeah. That one ain't too important tho.
I like that idea, but that raises a question. Affection seems like an easy thing to get, you just do it over time.

I think there needs to be more areas that decrease affection, so it's more of a mechanic. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: n'aix

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maria and Android are getting their rooms remade in better quality. Maria's room was made in v0.1, and Android's was made in v0.2, so they didn't have the quality the rest of the game does now.

Before:

After:

She will also show up in her new casual outfit on the weekends

Before:

After:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Things that decrease affection.

- when you and the girl go back to their room (after getting back from beach or wherever) , and she wants to bang or something and you say no, affection goes down.
- when you ask them "what do you want to do" when they're in the lobby, you can say no and affection goes down.
- the girls can ask you out on "dates" in your room on the weekend. say no and affection goes down.
- When you ask them "want to watch tv / go to beach or cafe" there is a chance they dont want to do it. affection goes down
- If you dont do an activity with a girl (sexual or other) for long enough, their affection goes down. They're feel ignored.
- being too rough in the dungeon (and spanking lin and android too much) makes affection go down.

Can make some of those random, like the dates. It might do down, or it might not.

Can expand on that in a lot of different ways. Sometimes Emma doesn't want to give boobjobs on the beach, if you ask her and she says no her affection goes down. Sometimes Android doesn't walk to sell milk or take photos, if you ask her affection goes down. Basically, MC gets what he wants all the time. Give the girls more choice in what they do, they love MC but they still want a say in what happens. They dont want to be forced into doing stuff, if MC tries to force things they like him less.

Reactions: n'aix

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Things that decrease affection.

- when you and the girl go back to their room (after getting back from beach or wherever) , and she wants to bang or something and you say no, affection goes down.
- when you ask them "what do you want to do" when they're in the lobby, you can say no and affection goes down.
- the girls can ask you out on "dates" in your room on the weekend. say no and affection goes down.
- When you ask them "want to watch tv / go to beach or cafe" there is a chance they dont want to do it. affection goes down
- If you dont do an activity with a girl (sexual or other) for long enough, their affection goes down. They're feel ignored.
- being too rough in the dungeon (and spanking lin and android too much) makes affection go down.
If so, then when you do the things they like/ask for, it needs to go up. I am already struggling to keep the affection above the sluttiness score as it is. About half the time I go on a date to raise it, they ask to do something fun, and so at best I break even, and now if we add the mechanic where refusing them lowers it, then it would break even either way.

As for the TV/Cafe one, I think it could only be if they ask you do to one, and you refuse, or choose the other, at least then you get a clue. Random negatives are not good, there needs to be a reason, and a way to prevent it.

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
I like that idea, but that raises a question. Affection seems like an easy thing to get, you just do it over time.

I think there needs to be more areas that decrease affection, so it's more of a mechanic. Does anyone have any thoughts?
Well if you come up with new ways to decrease affection, you should include all stats? But, I haven't had a huge problem grinding it would just be nice to have different methods to increasing said stats. It gets repetitive and boring with the ways to increase stats. Maybe I'm trying to grind it faster or something, but yeah lol. It just feels repetitive and I'd like more options to raise all stats.

Also, someone else I know has mentioned it, and you may have in an update. But I'd like more done with the sleeping thing. After the first time, all it is, is sleeping. Right? Should have some events with that as well depending who you sleep with and like how high their lust or whatever stat you have for that is. Pretty sure its lust but don't quote me on that haha, I've been waiting on the next update to play again.

Btw hella love your art style on this game. And so far dig the story and characters, Lin/Maria kinda my favs so I look forward to more content with them.

kidotori

Jul 8, 2017
i liked the name shiro xD nice name for android :D

well my top three are Lin, Ashley and the last one is a bit hard i really like Emma and Felicity i don't think it's right chose between them but if i need to chose one i'll chose felicity i know she is a bitch but i like her body :D a lot xD i really like small tities xD but in personality terms Emma wins by 100 - 0 xD

And i am in love by Lin how the fck she can be that cute? it's impossible resist that thing
and i'm waiting now for the three Elfs xD
I don't know why but i think i really like elfs :/ or are just Harem Hotel elfs xD
Tks man Xd I cant help looking at her white hair when i first met her so i came up with that name xD

Emma and Felicity are like demonstrations of puppy and kitty dude. But if i have to chose, i would chose Emma, she has her sweet side you know XD.

Strongly agree with you there, Lin is such a cute creature <3 I hope the three elfs will have their own little story.

kidotori

Jul 8, 2017
What sort of interaction do you want to see? Sex? Talking? etc?
I kinda want to see the girls hangout at different places like the laundry, hot spring, bar or even at the floor hall. They could hangout alone or together. We could talk to them, if they have some specific trait we could have sex with them. For example, if a girl has Nympho and Exhibitionism we could have sex with her at public places like the bar or main hall(even in front of Ellen).

Reactions: TheDevian

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
If so, then when you do the things they like/ask for, it needs to go up. I am already struggling to keep the affection above the sluttiness score as it is. About half the time I go on a date to raise it, they ask to do something fun, and so at best I break even, and now if we add the mechanic where refusing them lowers it, then it would break even either way.

As for the TV/Cafe one, I think it could only be if they ask you do to one, and you refuse, or choose the other, at least then you get a clue. Random negatives are not good, there needs to be a reason, and a way to prevent it.
I definitely feel ya on the sluttiness score. I had to drop having Lin as my alarm because it felt weird and creepy watching her sluttiness/blowjob scores going so high. Perhaps is the trait stats capped out at 10 where they activate the trait it would seem more appropriate for the affection/obedience stats to have more of a game mechanic feel and go up and down with various actions and affect various interactions?

Reactions: TheDevian

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so im curious as to when the other 3 elves will be added, i have enough money saved to buy them and i have all the traits unlocked for every girl

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Damn, that’s a good question. I think I would have to say in no particular order:

Lin’s slut outfit
Kali’s bunny suit
All of the girls that have cheerleader outfits (not a poll option)
Ellen’s business attire (not a poll option but I do love a sexy woman dressed to impress)

It’s tough to say because I think you have done a pretty good job with each character’s outfits.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
All of the outfits seem to fit the characters they're used on, so trying to choose an absolute fav is kinda impossible. Currently, though, I'd have to say that I'm really liking Ashley's new outfit even with all of the headaches involved with its creation.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 451 Votes